Wicked Whims Strip Club not showing up

I must be doing something wrong because no one else that I've found seems to be having this issue, but nothing about the strip club update is showing in my game. It clearly shows that the file is 145f, the newest version of the mod, but I see no option to "Buy A Strip Club" or convert a lot to a strip club, nor are there any strip club options that are appearing in my game. What am I doing wrong? Is there some other mod that I needed to install?

Please help me, I want to strip

7 minutes ago, HelenOfHades said:

I must be doing something wrong because no one else that I've found seems to be having this issue, but nothing about the strip club update is showing in my game. It clearly shows that the file is 145f, the newest version of the mod, but I see no option to "Buy A Strip Club" or convert a lot to a strip club, nor are there any strip club options that are appearing in my game. What am I doing wrong? Is there some other mod that I needed to install?

Please help me, I want to strip

Wicked Whims 145f does not include the Strip Club feature. 

That feature is not available to the general public yet. It is available only to Patreon subscribers as part of version 146. Turbo will release it to everyone once all the bugs are worked out. 

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...