Is There Anyone Who Need 'New Female Default Feet'?

Hi, I'm very new to modding and english is not my primary language so please excuse me.

Anyway, I'm making some new feet for female sim, despite of being beginner for modding and blender modeling.

There is already great feet like Necordog's, but i have very strong fetishism for women feet. so I made my own feet for my taste.

I don't know if there is anyone need this feet. if so, I would release it as soon as i finish it.

Pedicure compatible with some toenail mod like Veranka's Toenail Polishes.

I also modified almost a hundred of shoes from like Madlen's or other shoes creator using my feet and other modified toes from other feet creator.(For Personal use and Pedicure Compatible, I modded toenail UV map one by one...) but without permission, i can't release them. right?

TS4_x64 2019-10-16 01-48-33.png

20 hours ago, Fetishims said:

Hi, I'm very new to modding and english is not my primary language so please excuse me.

Anyway, I'm making some new feet for female sim, despite of being beginner for modding and blender modeling.

There is already great feet like Necordog's, but i have very strong fetishism for women feet. so I made my own feet for my taste.

I don't know if there is anyone need this feet. if so, I would release it as soon as i finish it.

Pedicure compatible with some toenail mod like Veranka's Toenail Polishes.

I also modified almost a hundred of shoes from like Madlen's or other shoes creator using my feet and other modified toes from other feet creator.(For Personal use and Pedicure Compatible, I modded toenail UV map one by one...) but without permission, i can't release them. right?

TS4_x64 2019-10-16 01-48-33.png

If you created your own feet’s you can create shoes  for them it takes 25 minutes to create high heels from zero with blender. You only need to add 3 bones in blender to your created feets and posing them using an EA reference mesh. 

Honeslty will be cool see more sexy feet’s options for the game. I also love them a lot of . Right now only magic bot keeps creating sexy feets . Necrodog one’s are updates. And we don’t know why  madlen stop creating shoes with sexy feet. He now create pure low poly shoes. 

If are you own feet’s you can share it if wants. A non default version for bikinis or nighttime.

11 hours ago, igor2540 said:

If you created your own feet’s you can create shoes  for them it takes 25 minutes to create high heels from zero with blender. You only need to add 3 bones in blender to your created feets and posing them using an EA reference mesh. 

Honeslty will be cool see more sexy feet’s options for the game. I also love them a lot of . Right now only magic bot keeps creating sexy feets . Necrodog one’s are updates. And we don’t know why  madlen stop creating shoes with sexy feet. He now create pure low poly shoes. 

If are you own feet’s you can share it if wants. A non default version for bikinis or nighttime.

I  also wonder why Madlen stopped making heels with sexy feet.. There is not much options for high heels with sexy feet now.

39 minutes ago, Fetishims said:

I  also wonder why Madlen stopped making heels with sexy feet.. There is not much options for high heels with sexy feet now.

Xd maybe their Patreon or simresource costumers use potato pc. But I support it I am also trying to create more high heels with sexy feet . We need more. Like deluxe 3d  panties or sexy bikinis with cool normal maps.  Adult high detailed sexy clothes are abandoned . Same for sexy feet shoes.  Guess eldorf  and redhead sims are the only guys interested in shoes with sexy feets. Both from simdom page 

93BAC10D-37E1-498F-A0E9-B51152BC78CF.jpeg

23 minutes ago, igor2540 said:

Xd maybe their Patreon or simresource costumers use potato pc. But I support it I am also trying to create more high heels with sexy feet . We need more. Like deluxe 3d  panties or sexy bikinis with cool normal maps.  Adult high detailed sexy clothes are abandoned . Same for sexy feet shoes.  Guess eldorf  and redhead sims are the only guys interested in shoes with sexy feets. Both from simdom page 

93BAC10D-37E1-498F-A0E9-B51152BC78CF.jpeg

I agree with you. anyway this bikini is really cool!

9 minutes ago, Fetishims said:

I agree with you. anyway this bikini is really cool!

Thanks creation speeds depends of mr blender  power, but blender is horrible for uv maps , I did my own nurse joy outfit, but fixing uv in blender and bake normal maps . Or shadow maps are horrible. 3d Max is 4 billions faster. But sims 4 up transfers for bodies only match with mr blender system. Create your sexy feets on 3d Max xd. Will be faster.  

1C87A8D1-8338-4DF7-960F-0CDB2E78BAF9.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/25/2019 at 10:15 AM, aralllu said:

your work is amazing, it is undoubtedly the best foot i have ever seen, i can't wait to see the end result, could you also share the madlem modifications you made?

Hi, Thanks! I almost forgot about this posting... here is my modification of Madlen's Cyclone shoes.

2020-01-17_9-56-55 AM.png

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, I'm here to share my work with you finally.

I made my own tumblr so please visit my tumblr if you want to download my feet.

DOWNLOAD

It is just V1 so it will not perfect, if there any request for non default version, I will release it soon also.

Thank you guys:)

2020-01-30_1-42-11 PM copy.png

• 4 weeks later...