Is There Anyone Who Need 'New Female Default Feet'?

On 2/2/2021 at 10:47 AM, Fetishims said:

Sorry for bothering everyone. I'm the original creator of this feet, I took down every link of download because there is some updates(more vein, sole plus ankle bone blush, sole texture, knee wrinkles, WW compatible ready default feet and smaller EA size feet, toes wrinkles for wearing high heels, some chest and nipple skin details and more things about womens body details and wrinkles.). I almost completed this things but my old macbook pro has gone(RIP:() so i stopped making CC's and take some rest. I'm pretty sure that all work is almost done but I will release when i think i'm ready. I think about adding more sole textures and nipples and chest skins and maybe i need to move on to the patreon because of death of my laptop. Stay tuned and check my tumblr for some pictures for my details. I will update some detail pics. Until releasing my work, Don't upload or share my works without my permission. if so, I will not release anything. Thank you.

Hey Fetishisms!

Thanks for all the work, your old version already looks pretty damn amazing so I'm very excited to see the new ones! Didn't get the chance to grab your old files so I'll be waiting somewhat patiently for your new stuff : )

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, It's been a long time. I'm sorry for delay uploading my feet, There was plenty of issues in my real life. 

I opened my patreon page, https://www.patreon.com/fetishims

and I will soon upload all of my stuff there. but it will not be free.

Sorry for that, but I lost my job and laptop at once, I really struggling to get my things again.

If there anyone interesting in my stuffs, please visit my patreon page.

I uploaded my recent work, Fetishims Female Bodybuilder Preset.

Many stuffs will be uploaded (like skin details, another feet which now I'm working on, skin blushes, ETC) and I will start to make my own high heel shoes series.

I'm not Blender professional so I'm studying hard for my works.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful feet, long toe nails is something which is missing in sims. variety of hand nails and nail art but nothing much for feet and quality look like hands. here are some samples, wish someone can create this quality of feet and toe nails in sims. Just good and you will get variety and plenty of designs. Many foot job animations but without quality, good looking feets like hand nails, entire visual does not get appeal what it deserves.

toe12.jpg

toe8.gif

toe7.gif

toe6.gif

toe5.gif

toe3.gif

toe3.jpg

toe2.jpg

toe1.jpg

Beautiful feet, long toe nails is something which is missing in sims. variety of hand nails and nail art but nothing much for feet and quality look like hands. here are some samples, wish someone can create this quality of feet and toe nails in sims. Just good and you will get variety and plenty of designs. Many foot job animations but without quality, good looking feets like hand nails, entire visual does not get appeal what it deserves.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 7:40 PM, Fetishims said:

Now, You can get my Fetishims Feet V3 from my patreon.

Whole new mesh.

Sadly, It's not free.

But with your supporting, I will make more various CC feet, and all kinds of CCs likes skin details, body preset, custom sliders, pose, shoes.

https://fetishims.tumblr.com/post/664922858012770304/fetishims-feet-v3

Thank you.

Fetishims Feet V3 Promo Image copy 01.png

Thanks for making it but i already got a nice feet with long toe nails made by NOIR SIMS on request. NOIR SIMS Feet with long toe nails is pretty good and she is making another version of feet with long toe nails+ anklets (both feets), hopefully it will be available soon on her patreon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/6/2020 at 7:27 AM, Fetishims said:

Hi Guys, I'm here to share my work with you finally.

I made my own tumblr so please visit my tumblr if you want to download my feet.

DOWNLOAD

It is just V1 so it will not perfect, if there any request for non default version, I will release it soon also.

Thank you guys:)

2020-01-30_1-42-11 PM copy.png

Well these look great but they can't be downloaded?

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2022 at 2:57 AM, Mevlaad said:

Just please make sure to make them available once ur economic problems are solved.⚘

Some people here can't pay because their country is sanctioned and can't access to PayPal or...

yes!!! please make it free (at least one of them like the textures that i'm willing so much to have) one day if you can @Fetishims not because my country is sanctioned but because i simply don't have money. I would support you if i could, don't get me wrong please

Edited by fantasmoticgirl99