Hiyoko Children

This may been talked about many times before, but why do the humanoid children generated by the game never become as big as me? they are scrawny and about two heads shorter than my player character. I tried checking the ini files and found no setting that refers to their end size outside of broodmother (which is for creatures). where is this problem coming from and how can I fix it?

Do you use only the  Hiyoko Generator esp ?  Not sure if the children grow.  ( i never used HiyokoGenetics, so I do not know if it can change the size )

----------------------------------------

When you use Hiyoko Generator Gene Forge you have the ini.

--------------------------------------------

; - iFullGrowthTime -
; Number of days that takes until a new-born hiyoko becomes fully grown up.
; Every hiyoko starts from 0.60 scale, and grows over time until they reach
; their maximum height value (may vary depending on their parents' height).
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------

set hggfMain.iDispositionBonusFosterMother  to 50   ; 50
set hggfMain.iDispositionBonusGeneticMother to 25   ; 25
set hggfMain.iDispositionBonusGeneticFather to 25   ; 25
set hggfMain.iFullGrowthTime                to 30  ; 100

---------------------------------------

But you see you can only set the time not the size.

The Mod use own races for the children  and all races are set to scale/size 1  ( male and female )

So a grown up  High Elf will be smaller as the High Elf mother or father ( vanilla High elf have sice 1.1 )

But a Wood Elf child will be bigger as his father ( vanilla male 0.9,  vanilla female 1.0 )

So if you use a tall race with size above 1 your children will never reach your size.

You can change the race size in the Hiyoko Generator GeneForge esp to match the vanilla race size.

To be more specific, HiyokoGenetics is a necessity as it combines the data from both maternal and paternal parents for the child's statistics, personality, factions and traits.  Some of this content is used for the creation of the actual NPC child, but it does not create the NPC that exists in the world.

HiyokoGenerator is the earlier model, one that retains pre-defined child models for use and can support the birth of up to 400 children in the world (though configured to 100 in the INI). These are static and unchanging in appearance.  Thus they do not grow.  The only thing that does change with the children generated with this mod is the hair and eye color, or the possessions they have at birth.  The original uses the MBP and x117 races while a Vanilla version too exists.

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge is a later model and uses the blockhead plugin.  While it too uses pre-defined child models and can support the birth of up to 400 in the same manner as its predecessor, the physical appearance is modified based on the mesh/model of one parent whilst the skin or texture from another.  And along with that, the size of the NPC child is scaled based upon the size of the base model and the child's age.  By default, they achieve full height in 100 game days.

And then, there is HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother, a nice little mod so a female can give birth to nice little beasties.  That is assuming an NPC had sex with something other than another NPC.  You can modify the feature so a child has a greater chance to be a creature or a greater chance to be an NPC.  By default, it is 50/50.  Oh, and there's an interesting set of side effects the female may undergo whilst pregnant.  Skin may toughen, you may start losing magicka, fun stuff related to what ever she boffed.

Be advised.  These mods assume that Hiyoko Children have a life-span of 300 days. If you really like the brat, you can extend it by checking its inventory (umbilical cord) and choosing to increase their life some more (Lifetime extension).  This too, even for hiyoko creature children from BroodMother.

Archived