I disabled a plugin i need

Hello, for add new plugin (im already at 255) I disable few plugins 

but now my game crash, first I disable this new plugin but my game still crashing

so I think I crash cause I need one of disabled plugin 

my game crash instant when I launch it, without message error 

problem is I don't remember which plugins a disabled

anyway for me to find this disabled plugin ? 

thx for any help

27 minutes ago, bockso25 said:

Hello, for add new plugin (im already at 255) I disable few plugins 

but now my game crash, first I disable this new plugin but my game still crashing

so I think I crash cause I need one of disabled plugin 

my game crash instant when I launch it, without message error 

problem is I don't remember which plugins a disabled

anyway for me to find this disabled plugin ? 

thx for any help

LOOT

You can only have 254 ESP \ ESM files active in the game!
if you already have one more ESP enabled, then your game will cause problems, usually CTDs!
that dangerous is, many mods have requirements, usually more mods must be installed.
if you disable one of these mods, your game will fail.

you're probably gonna need to post your mod list /order, sometimes when uninstalling mods it, nmm likes to leave crap behind, make sure the script files were removed... check virtual install folder. when i run wrye bash it likes to uncheck skyrim esm which causes instant crash on launch.

2 minutes ago, symbiant7 said:

you're probably gonna need to post your mod list /order, sometimes when uninstalling mods it, nmm likes to leave crap behind, make sure the script files were removed... check virtual install folder. when i run wrye bash it likes to uncheck skyrim esm which causes instant crash on launch.

and how can i check skyrim.esm back 

cause it is grey i can't check it

in the plugins tab in NMM is Skyrim checked?  if not the you'll need to hit the green check icon to enable it.  Just make a list of the mods you don't want checked and click them one by one after it enables everything. if it is checked (skyrim esm) you have a different problem, post a mod list/order and i'm sure a smart person here can help.

Archived