IGNORED

[Request] DD Timed Belt Re-Lock?

Hi LL!

I like the timed chastity belt in the DD series, and like the message at the end: "You hear a click and can now remove the device, or wear it just a little longer..."

Would it be difficult to add a minor tweak? Something like this: After the belt releases, the player keeps the belt on. After a little while (a few hours? minutes? days?), the belt locks again and starts a new timer, with a message to the effect of "Seeing as how you must really like the belt, it re-locks for an unknown amount of time..."

I think that would be neat.

(PS- Would it be possible to add timer locks to other DD items? ie: [ Lock it on! | Manipulate locks | Timed lock ] )

And if any of this is "easily" doable, I'm more than willing to poke around in some code.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, dgtsy said:

Hi LL!

I like the timed chastity belt in the DD series, and like the message at the end: "You hear a click and can now remove the device, or wear it just a little longer..."

Would it be difficult to add a minor tweak? Something like this: After the belt releases, the player keeps the belt on. After a little while (a few hours? minutes? days?), the belt locks again and starts a new timer, with a message to the effect of "Seeing as how you must really like the belt, it re-locks for an unknown amount of time..."

I think that would be neat.

(PS- Would it be possible to add timer locks to other DD items? ie: [ Lock it on! | Manipulate locks | Timed lock ] )

And if any of this is "easily" doable, I'm more than willing to poke around in some code.

Thanks!

The message is from DCL.

Maybe ask there?

The timed lock idea might be heard at the DDi topic.

On the other hand your right and it might be overseen there ?‍♂️