How often do you run Boss and Wrye Bash?

Your  Load order:  Have you used BOSS ?

At the end it looks like unsorted esp

73  DFSLLatexDream.esp,    armor/clothes up to armor-clothes Mods
74  PotionReplacer.esp
75  Companion Neeshka OCO Nord.esp
76  GizmodianEclipseResource.esp  armor/clothes up to armor-clothes Mods
77  strotisWillOWispLights.esp
78  GizmodianEclipseWarlock.esp   armor/clothes up to armor-clothes Mods
79  Driftwood.esp                   Player House  up to Quests and house Mods ; after armor-clothes,
7A  Sinbloods_Nightweave_HGEC.esp   armor/clothes up to armor-clothes Mods

Seems you have not read this part in my yellow Link:

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

And Saerileth.esp, BOSS put it near the end.  (  ..., , Companions, Race Mods, BashedPatch ) you have it at the top.

Also

52 IDKRRR_C_race.esp
53  IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp
54  Synx.esp
55  1em_Vilja.esp  [Version 4.04]
56  X.Races.Comp.esp

All race and companion Mods. And after that I see AliveWaters_nofish.esp that should be near the top ), and then companion Mods  (CM Partners NPC.esp and CM Partner Liana.esp) that should be down, and then armor Mods  ( Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp and Andragorn_Weapons_Armors.esp ) that should be up.

With other words, your load order is not BOSS sorted and a mess.  Sort your Mods !!!

And after changing the whole load order you have to start a new game.  If you install or delete 1-2 Mods you can use an old save , but not after changing the whole load order ( you can try it, but first you should test the game with a new character, if everythings works you can try an old save . . . but problems can occur later,  maybe crashes only at certain places )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And are you shure you can use Companion Neeshka OCO Nord.esp and Companion Neeshka.esp ?  If they use the same IDs in the esp it can cause CTDs.

If  the OCO Nord version is only a variant of the Companion Neeshka.esp you  can only use one Mod not both.

CM Partners: Not a good Mod, the scripts are bad, better use MCS.  You can use the CM companions esp and delete all CM stuff in the esp ( AI Packs, scripts, Factions,... ) then you use MCS to make the NPC your companion.

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

Your  Load order:  Have you used BOSS ?

At the end it looks like unsorted esp

73  DFSLLatexDream.esp,    armor/clothes up to armor-clothes Mods
74  PotionReplacer.esp
75  Companion Neeshka OCO Nord.esp
76  GizmodianEclipseResource.esp  armor/clothes up to armor-clothes Mods
77  strotisWillOWispLights.esp
78  GizmodianEclipseWarlock.esp   armor/clothes up to armor-clothes Mods
79  Driftwood.esp                   Player House  up to Quests and house Mods ; after armor-clothes,
7A  Sinbloods_Nightweave_HGEC.esp   armor/clothes up to armor-clothes Mods

Seems you have not read this part in my yellow Link:

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

And Saerileth.esp, BOSS put it near the end.  (  ..., , Companions, Race Mods, BashedPatch ) you have it at the top.

Also

52 IDKRRR_C_race.esp
53  IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp
54  Synx.esp
55  1em_Vilja.esp  [Version 4.04]
56  X.Races.Comp.esp

All race and companion Mods. And after that I see AliveWaters_nofish.esp that should be near the top ), and then companion Mods  (CM Partners NPC.esp and CM Partner Liana.esp) that should be down, and then armor Mods  ( Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp and Andragorn_Weapons_Armors.esp ) that should be up.

With other words, your load order is not BOSS sorted and a mess.  Sort your Mods !!!

And after changing the whole load order you have to start a new game.  If you install or delete 1-2 Mods you can use an old save , but not after changing the whole load order ( you can try it, but first you should test the game with a new character, if everythings works you can try an old save . . . but problems can occur later,  maybe crashes only at certain places )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And are you shure you can use Companion Neeshka OCO Nord.esp and Companion Neeshka.esp ?  If they use the same IDs in the esp it can cause CTDs.

If  the OCO Nord version is only a variant of the Companion Neeshka.esp you  can only use one Mod not both.

CM Partners: Not a good Mod, the scripts are bad, better use MCS.  You can use the CM companions esp and delete all CM stuff in the esp ( AI Packs, scripts, Factions,... ) then you use MCS to make the NPC your companion.

My load order was sorted by BOSS and the load order I posted is what BOSS recommended. Example: Sarelith is exactly where BOSS placed it. I did not manually place it. I may have to consider manually sorting the entire load order, but admit I'm not looking forward to it ?

The mods at the bottom were not recognized by BOSS. These I had tried to manually sort as you recommended on one of the previous play throughs, but still had CTD problems. I did not remember to manually sort them after BOSS on this current game. 

I believe the NEESHKA mods are compatible, but will recheck. I have not 'found' Neeshka companion on this play through and don't know that it is affecting the current game? 

I admit that I'm trying to hold off converting all of the CM mods to use with MCS. I understand  now that MCS is better, but converting the CM mods seems scary. This is something I may eventually have to try... Probably if I decide to completely scrap everything and do a clean install at some point. 

OBLIVION RELOADED:

I tried 4 times, following the instructions carefully including the Readme and OR for Dummies, but I could not get it to work. 

Every time after going through the steps it would CTD on the initial loading screen. 

One thing I DID discover while trying to install OR was that I not only had Oblivion.ini, but also Oblivion.baked.ini. Apparently, this is left over from when I used Vortex the first time I installed mods. (I no longer used Vortex because I eventually found out it is not good with Oblivion). 

It was getting very late by this time, but I cleaned out the baked.ini and loaded a save and played about 30 minutes with intentionally changing cells, fast travel, etc and did not experience any CTD. I am not able to play this weekend to test further, but perhaps this Vortex baked.ini was the main problem? 

My only issue is after trying to install OR, my DarnifiedUI no longer was working... You must uninstall DarnifiedUI prior to attempting to install OR... I have the DarnifiedUI BAIN wizard installer for Wrye Bash. 

OK I ckecked it in the BOSS master list and your Load order is a mess and you do not read install instructions !!!!

I checked this part of your Load order

It is  in your order. Behind the esp are the BOSS masterlist lines. So small number first ...

4C  strotisAyleidClutter.esp                                 13288
4D  Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT.esp     18219  You can only use one version !  see below
4E  Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp     18220  You can only use one version !
4F  P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]                   18869
50  All+5AttributeModifiers.esp                           22199
51  Saerileth.esp                                                  24216
52  IDKRRR_C_race.esp                                        23341
53  IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp    23342
54  Synx.esp                                                       23537
55  1em_Vilja.esp  [Version 4.04]                       23986
56  X.Races.Comp.esp                                       23569
57  Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp                          13818
58  CM Partners More NPCs.esp                     23708
59  Chapel Shop.esp                                         4574
5A  Emertxe.esp                                               11321
5B  Fall Hair Wig Shop - EV.esp                        12192
5C  Fall Hair Wig Shop - DV.esp    no in the master list.   And you can not use the EV(english) and DV ( german ) version! Use one !
5D  AliveWaters_nofish.esp                                1833
5E  DACompilation_GO_SI_APN.esp                  24415
5F  CM Partners NPC.esp                                 23697
60  CM Partner Liana.esp                                 not in the master list
61  kgt_Avve.esp                                              23931
62  Ace's Warlock Gear.esp                                4059
63  HTBNeoSGOutfitsRedone.esp                     11713
64  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp                         13881
65  Companion Neeshka.esp                             24112
66  Andragorn_Weapons_Armors.esp                 4154
67  KDCirclets.esp                                               5436
68  KDClothCirclets.esp                                        5438

Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT and DT, the install instruction on the Nexus download page that you have ignored.

Spoiler

There are two .esp files in the zip and you must choose one:

Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT
Actors recieve default torch. A mod that edits the default torch will give modded torch to actors inside. Woot indeed!

Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT
Actors recieve a copy of default torch. Mods that edit the default torch do not apply to torches given to actors. However, the copied torches in this version count as droppable lit torches.

The part of the Loadorder with BOSS sorted looks like this

Spoiler

AliveWaters_nofish.esp                          1833
Ace's Warlock Gear.esp                         4059
Andragorn_Weapons_Armors.esp         4154
Chapel Shop.esp                                   4574
KDCirclets.esp                                       5436
KDClothCirclets.esp                               5438
Emertxe.esp                                         11321
HTBNeoSGOutfitsRedone.esp               11713
Fall Hair Wig Shop - EV.esp                  12192   ( and no DV version ! )
strotisAyleidClutter.esp                        13288
Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp                    13818
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp                  13881
Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT.esp   18219   or  Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]          18869
All+5AttributeModifiers.esp                  22199
IDKRRR_C_race.esp                               23341
IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp    23342
Synx.esp                                               23537
X.Races.Comp.esp                                 23569
CM Partners NPC.esp                           23697
CM Partners More NPCs.esp                 23708
CM Partner Liana.esp                            not in the master list , I would place it here
kgt_Avve.esp                                        23931
1em_Vilja.esp  [Version 4.04]                23986
Companion Neeshka.esp                      24112
Companion Neeshka OCO Nord.esp     not in the Masterlist, but it is a patch for the Companion Neeshka.esp
Saerileth.esp                                        24216
DACompilation_GO_SI_APN.esp          24415

----------------------

Of course, between these  esp you have to place your other unsorted esp in the right order.

But ALL your esm are in the right order.

So you see your loadorder ist not BOSS sorted and a mess.

OK, thank you for the help! I am really trying to learn how this works.  I fixed the duplicate Dungeon Actors Have Torches and Fall Hair Wig Shop.

I don't think I understand where the BOSS order you have is from and my BOSS log are different. My BOSS is version 2.3.2, but I don't know if that matters. Are you saying that my BOSS list is wrong after sorting, and I need to fix it manually to look like the one you posted?

This is copy/paste from my BOSS log after sorting...actually, next post looks much better, easier to read...

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.		</pre>
<ul>			Oblivion.esm Active							All Natural Base.esm Version 1.38 Active							Cobl Main.esm Version 1.72 Active								Note: Do not use Tamrielic Ingredients and COBL at the same time.												CM Partners.esm Active							Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.5.6 Active								Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28537													Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood, Delev, Factions, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}} and remove [C.Water] tag(s) (only exist in older version).												UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active								Note: Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".												Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp							DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active							Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp Version 1.5.9 Active								Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28537													Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Name, C.Owner, Delev, Factions, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats, Relations}}												All Natural.esp Version 1.38 Active								Note: Required for All Natural. Make sure this is active and not just imported into your Bashed Patch.													Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Climate, MustBeActiveIfImported}}												All Natural - SI.esp Version 1.38 Active								Note: Required for All Natural SI support. Make sure this is active and not just imported into your Bashed Patch.													Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Climate, MustBeActiveIfImported}}												All Natural - MMM Patch.esp Version 1.3								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Scripts}}												Immersive Interiors.esp Version 0.8.1 Active								Requires: All Natural - For the transparent windows and the ESM file.													Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Water}}												Immersive Interiors - Bravil.esp Active								Requires: Immersive Interiors & All Natural												Immersive Interiors - Imperial City.esp Version 1.5 Active							Immersive Interiors - Landscape Addon.esp Active							Idle Dialogue.esp Version 1.3 Active							GOSH.esp Active							All Natural - Real Lights.esp Version 1.38 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, MustBeActiveIfImported, Scripts}}													Note: Do not use with original Real Lights mod.												WindowLightingSystem.esp Active							AliveWaters.esp Active							AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp Active							AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp Active							AliveWaters_nofish.esp Active							Days&Months.esp Active							BetterSaves.esp Active								Requires: OBSE												Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp Version 4.0 Active							ExnemEyeCandy.esp Active							VipCxj_HighHeels.esp Active							AAbuiesdaqun.esp Active							Ace's Warlock Gear.esp Active							Andragorn_Weapons_Armors.esp Version 432558 Active							AyleidMeteorIronWeaponsBASE.esp Active							CapesandCloaks.esp Active							CB Elegant Dress.esp Active							Chapel Shop.esp Active							DarkIllusionArmor.esp Active							Dynasty.esp Active							EY_AoD.esp Active							GoldenShadowArmor.esp Active							Griffon Fortress 6.53.esp Active							HentaiDarkLilith.esp Active							HGEC Evening Dress.esp Active							KDCirclets.esp Active								Note: Avoid using Potion Belt and KD Circlets at the same time. Character can wear belt or circlet, not both.												KDClothCirclets.esp Active								Note: Avoid using Potion Belt and KD Circlets at the same time. Character can wear belt or circlet, not both.												LKF_EY_Vampirehunter.esp Active							Morrigan Armor Set v1_0.esp Active							PTArtifacts.esp Active							Sexy Killer.esp Active								Requires: HGEC Body, Coronera's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton												Sinbloods_Nightweave_HGEC.esp Active							Sorceress_Armors.esp Active							Sweet ranger costume.esp Active							Underworld Armor.esp Active							VipCxjHHTest.esp Active							Weapon Improvement Project.esp Version 1.9							1SB_LethalMajestyOutfit.esp Active							ArynnsDrowWitchHGEC.esp Active							DFSLoutfits.esp Active							HGEC_SBVelvetRose.esp Active							Navel Piercings.esp Active							Neo's LandCH.esp Active							R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp Active							DianoArmor2.esp Active							The Sexy BeastV1.2.esp Active							Dark_Mistress.esp Active							Cobl Glue.esp Version 1.72							Cobl Si.esp Version 1.63 Active								Requires: Shivering Isles expansion.												Cobl Tweaks.esp Version 1.44							Alluring Wine Bottles.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, MustBeActiveIfImported}}												OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp Version 1.72								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Invent}}												MMM-Cobl.esp Version 1.69								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Invent}}												Weapon Expansion Pack for Oblivion Nthusiasts.esp Version 1.11 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}													Incompatible with: Mithril and Orcish Weapon Sets v1 and v2, Fine Weapons, Rusty Items													Warning: Do not use version 1.10, it is bugged and can cause crash to desktop. Upgrade to version 1.11 instead.												AnorielsCrossroadsManor1.2.esp Active							Castle_Dunkerlore_V1.esp Version 1.1.2 Active							Emertxe.esp Active							Abriael_Human.esp Active							Fighters Guild Quests.esp Version 1.8 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages}}													Incompatible with: Quest for the Elements (and its ROC patch)												HTBNeoSGOutfitsRedone.esp Active							Kvatch Rebuilt.esp Version 3.0RC3 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, Invent}}												Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp Active							Fall Hair Wig Shop - EV.esp Active							RoadLights.esp Active							mystery of mausoleum.esp Active							SenTineL's Legendary Weapons And Armors.esp Version 4.2 Active							ShadowfangKeep.esp Active							strotisAyleidClutter.esp Active							The Ayleid Steps.esp Version 3.8.2 Active							Tona's_ModsStore.esp Active								Contains dirty edits: 0 ITM, 103 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide												Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp Version 1.6. Active								Note: Recommended to enable only after you save game in IC Waterfront District												Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp Version 1.1 Active							Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp Version 1 Active							TOTF.esp Active							RTT.esp Active							HoarfrostCastle.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair}}												Faregyl.esp Version 2.0.11 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}												Carry all you want-5118.esp							Enemy Weapons dont drop.esp							Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT.esp Active							Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp Active							Grass Overhaul.esp								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge, Deactivate}}												Grass Overhaul_xUL_Imperial_Isle_patch.esp Version 1.0								Contains dirty edits: 1 ITM, 1 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide												Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp							P1DkeyChain.esp Version 5.00 Active							AyleidMeteorIronWeaponsVANILLA.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Invent, Relev}}												All+5AttributeModifiers.esp Active							CM Partners.esp Active							CMPartnersDecrashification.esp							CuteElf11.esp Version 1.3.5 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}												IDKRRR_C_race.esp Version 2007.10.25 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}												IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp Version 2007.10.25 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}												Synx.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}												X.Races.Comp.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}												CM Partners Special NPCs.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}												CM Partners NPC.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}													Note: Use only one Essential or NotEssential version esp												CM Partners NPC NE.esp								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}													Note: Use only one Essential or NotEssential version esp												CM Partners More NPCs.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}													Note: Use only one Essential or NotEssential version esp												CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}													Note: Use only one Essential or NotEssential version esp												CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}												CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}												CM Partner Liana.esp Active							kgt_Avve.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair}}												1em_Vilja.esp Version 4.04 Active							Aliyah.esp Version 1.7								Note: Consider updating to DACompilation_GO.esp/DACompilation_GO_APN.esp - in other words has some fixes and improvements but not gamedestroying update now or you will die stuff.												Companion_Ab_Human_4.esp Active							Companion Neeshka.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair}} for the Mystic Elf version.												Saerileth.esp Version 1.2 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}												DAValeriaCuteElf.esp Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}												DACompilation_GO_SI_APN.esp Version 1.1 Active							Cobl Races.esp Version 1.52								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Eyes, Hair, R.Relations, Voice-M, Voice-F, R.Description, R.Skills, R.Attributes-F, R.Attributes-M, R.ChangeSpells}}													Incompatible with: bgBalancingEVCore.esp												Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp Version 2.0 Active								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Eyes, NpcFaces, R.Head, R.Mouth}}												Oblivion Character Overhaul Hair Edition.esp							OCO_DLCHorseArmor_Patch.esp								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Skeleton, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Stats, NpcFaces}}												OCO_DLCOrrery_Patch.esp								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, NpcFaces}}												OCO_DLCMehrunesRazor_Patch.esp								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Skeleton, NpcFaces}}												OCO_DLCThievesDen_Patch.esp								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Skeleton, Actors.Stats, NpcFaces}}												OCO_KvatchRebuilt_Patch.esp							OCO_KnightsOTN_Patch.esp							OCO_UOP_USIP_Patch.esp							Cobl Races - Balanced.esp Version 1.52								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Body-F, Body-Size-F, Body-M, Body-Size-M, Eyes, Hair, R.Relations, R.Description, R.Skills, R.Attributes-F, R.Attributes-M, R.ChangeSpells}}													Incompatible with: bgBalancingEVCore.esp												Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp Version 1.53								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Filter, Deactivate}}												Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp Version 01							All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp Version 1.38								Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Filter, C.Climate, Deactivate, NoMerge}}												Bashed Patch, 0.esp Version 2412 Activ

BOSS
Version 2.3.2

======================================
Summary

Plugin Type    Count
    Recognised (or sorted by user rules)    143
    Unrecognised    12
    Inactive    34
    All    155

Plugin Message Type    Count
    Warning    1
    Error    0
    All    69

*  Masterlist updated; at revision: acea66765.
*  No change in recognised plugin list since last run.
*  Note: Latest BOSS thread ("http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1584798-boss-for-oblivion-thread-51/")

OBSE Plugins

OBSE Version: 0.0.21.4

Blockhead.dll Version: 11.0.11.912

Elys_USV.dll

OBSE_EnhancedCamera.dll

obse_jail_fix.dll

sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.dll

vipcxj_plugin_collection.dll

Recognised Plugins

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

Oblivion.esm Active

All Natural Base.esm Version 1.38 Active

Cobl Main.esm Version 1.72 Active
*  Note: Do not use Tamrielic Ingredients and COBL at the same time.

CM Partners.esm Active

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.5.6 Active
*  Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: "http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28537"
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood, Delev, Factions, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}} and remove [C.Water] tag(s) (only exist in older version).

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active
*  Note: Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp Version 1.5.9 Active
*  Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: "http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28537"
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Name, C.Owner, Delev, Factions, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats, Relations}}

All Natural.esp Version 1.38 Active
*  Note: Required for All Natural. Make sure this is active and not just imported into your Bashed Patch.
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Climate, MustBeActiveIfImported}}

All Natural - SI.esp Version 1.38 Active
*  Note: Required for All Natural SI support. Make sure this is active and not just imported into your Bashed Patch.
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Climate, MustBeActiveIfImported}}

All Natural - MMM Patch.esp Version 1.3
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Scripts}}

Immersive Interiors.esp Version 0.8.1 Active
*  Requires: All Natural - For the transparent windows and the ESM file.
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: C.Water}}

Immersive Interiors - Bravil.esp Active
*  Requires: Immersive Interiors & All Natural

Immersive Interiors - Imperial City.esp Version 1.5 Active

Immersive Interiors - Landscape Addon.esp Active

Idle Dialogue.esp Version 1.3 Active

GOSH.esp Active

All Natural - Real Lights.esp Version 1.38 Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, MustBeActiveIfImported, Scripts}}
*  Note: Do not use with original Real Lights mod.

WindowLightingSystem.esp Active

AliveWaters.esp Active

AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp Active

AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp Active

AliveWaters_nofish.esp Active

Days&Months.esp Active

BetterSaves.esp Active
*  Requires: OBSE

Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp Version 4.0 Active

ExnemEyeCandy.esp Active

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp Active

AAbuiesdaqun.esp Active

Ace's Warlock Gear.esp Active

Andragorn_Weapons_Armors.esp Version 432558 Active

AyleidMeteorIronWeaponsBASE.esp Active

CapesandCloaks.esp Active

CB Elegant Dress.esp Active

Chapel Shop.esp Active

DarkIllusionArmor.esp Active

Dynasty.esp Active

EY_AoD.esp Active

GoldenShadowArmor.esp Active

Griffon Fortress 6.53.esp Active

HentaiDarkLilith.esp Active

HGEC Evening Dress.esp Active

KDCirclets.esp Active
*  Note: Avoid using Potion Belt and KD Circlets at the same time. Character can wear belt or circlet, not both.

KDClothCirclets.esp Active
*  Note: Avoid using Potion Belt and KD Circlets at the same time. Character can wear belt or circlet, not both.

LKF_EY_Vampirehunter.esp Active

Morrigan Armor Set v1_0.esp Active

PTArtifacts.esp Active

Sexy Killer.esp Active
*  Requires: HGEC Body, Coronera's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton

Sinbloods_Nightweave_HGEC.esp Active

Sorceress_Armors.esp Active

Sweet ranger costume.esp Active

Underworld Armor.esp Active

VipCxjHHTest.esp Active

Weapon Improvement Project.esp Version 1.9

1SB_LethalMajestyOutfit.esp Active

ArynnsDrowWitchHGEC.esp Active

DFSLoutfits.esp Active

HGEC_SBVelvetRose.esp Active

Navel Piercings.esp Active

Neo's LandCH.esp Active

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp Active

DianoArmor2.esp Active

The Sexy BeastV1.2.esp Active

Dark_Mistress.esp Active

Cobl Glue.esp Version 1.72

Cobl Si.esp Version 1.63 Active
*  Requires: Shivering Isles expansion.

Cobl Tweaks.esp Version 1.44

Alluring Wine Bottles.esp Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, MustBeActiveIfImported}}

OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp Version 1.72
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Invent}}

MMM-Cobl.esp Version 1.69
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Invent}}

Weapon Expansion Pack for Oblivion Nthusiasts.esp Version 1.11 Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}
*  Incompatible with: Mithril and Orcish Weapon Sets v1 and v2, Fine Weapons, Rusty Items
*  Warning: Do not use version 1.10, it is bugged and can cause crash to desktop. Upgrade to version 1.11 instead.

AnorielsCrossroadsManor1.2.esp Active

Castle_Dunkerlore_V1.esp Version 1.1.2 Active

Emertxe.esp Active

Abriael_Human.esp Active

Fighters Guild Quests.esp Version 1.8 Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages}}
*  Incompatible with: Quest for the Elements (and its ROC patch)

HTBNeoSGOutfitsRedone.esp Active

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp Version 3.0RC3 Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, Invent}}

Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp Active

Fall Hair Wig Shop - EV.esp Active

RoadLights.esp Active

mystery of mausoleum.esp Active

SenTineL's Legendary Weapons And Armors.esp Version 4.2 Active

ShadowfangKeep.esp Active

strotisAyleidClutter.esp Active

The Ayleid Steps.esp Version 3.8.2 Active

Tona's_ModsStore.esp Active
*  Contains dirty edits: 0 ITM, 103 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp Version 1.6. Active
*  Note: Recommended to enable only after you save game in IC Waterfront District

Apachii_Heroes_Store.esp Version 1.1 Active

Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp Version 1 Active

TOTF.esp Active

RTT.esp Active

HoarfrostCastle.esp Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair}}

Faregyl.esp Version 2.0.11 Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}

Carry all you want-5118.esp

Enemy Weapons dont drop.esp

Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT.esp Active

Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp

Grass Overhaul.esp
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge, Deactivate}}

Grass Overhaul_xUL_Imperial_Isle_patch.esp Version 1.0
*  Contains dirty edits: 1 ITM, 1 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp Version 5.00 Active

AyleidMeteorIronWeaponsVANILLA.esp Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Invent, Relev}}

All+5AttributeModifiers.esp Active

CM Partners.esp Active

CMPartnersDecrashification.esp

CuteElf11.esp Version 1.3.5 Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, Graphics}}

IDKRRR_C_race.esp Version 2007.10.25 Active

IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp Version 2007.10.25 Active

Synx.esp Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes}}

X.Races.Comp.esp Active

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp Active

CM Partners NPC.esp Active
*  Note: Use only one Essential or NotEssential version esp

CM Partners NPC NE.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp Active

CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp Active

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp Active

CM Partner Liana.esp Active

kgt_Avve.esp Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair}}

1em_Vilja.esp Version 4.04 Active

Aliyah.esp Version 1.7
*  Note: Consider updating to DACompilation_GO.esp/DACompilation_GO_APN.esp - in other words has some fixes and improvements but not gamedestroying update now or you will die stuff.

Companion_Ab_Human_4.esp Active

Companion Neeshka.esp Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair}} for the Mystic Elf version.

Saerileth.esp Version 1.2 Active

DAValeriaCuteElf.esp Active

DACompilation_GO_SI_APN.esp Version 1.1 Active

Cobl Races.esp Version 1.52
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Eyes, Hair, R.Relations, Voice-M, Voice-F, R.Description, R.Skills, R.Attributes-F, R.Attributes-M, R.ChangeSpells}}
*  Incompatible with: bgBalancingEVCore.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp Version 2.0 Active
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Eyes, NpcFaces, R.Head, R.Mouth}}

Oblivion Character Overhaul Hair Edition.esp

OCO_DLCHorseArmor_Patch.esp
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Skeleton, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Stats, NpcFaces}}

OCO_DLCOrrery_Patch.esp
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, NpcFaces}}

OCO_DLCMehrunesRazor_Patch.esp
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Skeleton, NpcFaces}}

OCO_DLCThievesDen_Patch.esp
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Skeleton, Actors.Stats, NpcFaces}}

OCO_KvatchRebuilt_Patch.esp

OCO_KnightsOTN_Patch.esp

OCO_UOP_USIP_Patch.esp

Cobl Races - Balanced.esp Version 1.52
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Body-F, Body-Size-F, Body-M, Body-Size-M, Eyes, Hair, R.Relations, R.Description, R.Skills, R.Attributes-F, R.Attributes-M, R.ChangeSpells}}
*  Incompatible with: bgBalancingEVCore.esp

Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp Version 1.53
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Filter, Deactivate}}

Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp Version 01

All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp Version 1.38
*  Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Filter, C.Climate, Deactivate, NoMerge}}

Bashed Patch, 0.esp Version 2412

Unrecognised Plugins

The following plugins were not found in the masterlist, and must be positioned manually, using your favourite mod manager or by using BOSS's user rules functionality. You can submit unrecognised plugins for addition to the masterlist directly from this log by clicking on a plugin and supplying a link and/or description of its contents in the panel that is displayed.

Dalls_Crown_Princess.esp Version 2.0 Active

Navel Piercings Enchanted.esp Active

Navel Piercings Enchanted TAIL.esp

Navel Piercings TAIL.esp

Fall Hair Wig Shop - DV.esp

DFSLLatexDream.esp Active

PotionReplacer.esp Active

Companion Neeshka OCO Nord.esp Active

GizmodianEclipseResource.esp Active

strotisWillOWispLights.esp Active

GizmodianEclipseWarlock.esp Active

Driftwood.esp Active

I only have the Masterlist. My masterlist is the one from the Link in my yellow Link.

The last time I used the BOSS tool was about 8 years ago, I have not installed it.

I open the Masterlist with notepad++ and use the search function.

----------------------------------------------------------

And the duplicate esp:  I have not checked all your esp, maybe there are more.

Have you read what BOSS told you ?

Unrecognised Plugins

The following plugins were not found in the masterlist, and must be positioned manually, using your favourite mod manager or by using BOSS's user rules functionality. You can submit unrecognised plugins for addition to the masterlist directly from this log by clicking on a plugin and supplying a link and/or description of its contents in the panel that is displayed.

Dalls_Crown_Princess.esp Version 2.0 Active

Navel Piercings Enchanted.esp Active

Navel Piercings Enchanted TAIL.esp

Navel Piercings TAIL.esp

Fall Hair Wig Shop - DV.esp

DFSLLatexDream.esp Active

PotionReplacer.esp Active

Companion Neeshka OCO Nord.esp Active

GizmodianEclipseResource.esp Active

strotisWillOWispLights.esp Active

GizmodianEclipseWarlock.esp Active

Driftwood.esp Active   

---------------------------

You have all the files unsorted at the end of your load order !!! Sort the Mods!!!!  ( read my yellow Link )

And  BOSS sort right

In you BOSS report

AliveWaters_nofish.esp is at the top near the other AliveWaters esp

But in your load order it is down between Race Mods and wrong sorted armor-clothes mods.

And the Saerileth.esp is in the BOSS report right, but in your load order wrong.

Your Load order and the BOSS report are not the same!

Here  your BOSS report load order, only the first  Mods.

00 Oblivion.esm Active
01 All Natural Base.esm Version 1.38 Active
02 Cobl Main.esm Version 1.72 Active
03 CM Partners.esm Active

04 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.5.6 Active
05 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active   Note: Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".
++ Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
06 DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active
07 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp Version 1.5.9 Active
08 All Natural.esp Version 1.38 Active
09 All Natural - SI.esp Version 1.38 Active
** All Natural - MMM Patch.esp Version 1.3
0A Immersive Interiors.esp Version 0.8.1 Active
0B Immersive Interiors - Bravil.esp Active
0C Immersive Interiors - Imperial City.esp Version 1.5 Active
0D Immersive Interiors - Landscape Addon.esp Active
0E Idle Dialogue.esp Version 1.3 Active

And here your Load order:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.38]
02  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
03  CM Partners.esm
++  Cobl Tweaks.esp  [Version 1.44]
04  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
05  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
++  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
06  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
07  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]   --------Here you have the first wrong sorted esp  and below it is all a mess.
08  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
**  All Natural - MMM Patch.esp  [Version 1.3]
09  Idle Dialogue.esp  [Version 1.3]
0A  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.38]
0B  WindowLightingSystem.esp
0C  AliveWaters.esp
0D  Griffon Fortress 6.53.esp
0E  HoarfrostCastle.esp

Do you see the difference ?  Your load order is not BOSS sorted !

There is a Lock Load Order feature in Wrye Bash. Maybe he has it enabled. To disable it, go to the Mods tab in Wrye Bash and then right click on File and make sure there is not a check mark next to it. A mod manager from previous attempts might still have the load order locked. Its best to only use one manager to manage a game.

21 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

There is a Lock Load Order feature in Wrye Bash. Maybe he has it enabled. To disable it, go to the Mods tab in Wrye Bash and then right click on File and make sure there is not a check mark next to it. A mod manager from previous attempts might still have the load order locked. Its best to only use one manager to manage a game.

It is not locked.  I checked to be certain.

23 hours ago, fejeena said:

Here  your BOSS report load order, only the first  Mods.

00 Oblivion.esm Active
01 All Natural Base.esm Version 1.38 Active
02 Cobl Main.esm Version 1.72 Active
03 CM Partners.esm Active

04 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp Version 3.5.6 Active
05 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp Version 1.0.0 Active   Note: Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".
++ Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
06 DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active
07 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp Version 1.5.9 Active
08 All Natural.esp Version 1.38 Active
09 All Natural - SI.esp Version 1.38 Active
** All Natural - MMM Patch.esp Version 1.3
0A Immersive Interiors.esp Version 0.8.1 Active
0B Immersive Interiors - Bravil.esp Active
0C Immersive Interiors - Imperial City.esp Version 1.5 Active
0D Immersive Interiors - Landscape Addon.esp Active
0E Idle Dialogue.esp Version 1.3 Active

And here your Load order:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.38]
02  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
03  CM Partners.esm
++  Cobl Tweaks.esp  [Version 1.44]
04  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
05  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
++  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
06  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
07  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]   --------Here you have the first wrong sorted esp  and below it is all a mess.
08  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
**  All Natural - MMM Patch.esp  [Version 1.3]
09  Idle Dialogue.esp  [Version 1.3]
0A  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.38]
0B  WindowLightingSystem.esp
0C  AliveWaters.esp
0D  Griffon Fortress 6.53.esp
0E  HoarfrostCastle.esp

Do you see the difference ?  Your load order is not BOSS sorted !

My process for sorting has been as follows:

* Run BOSS with "Sort Plugins" and "Update Masterlist" selected

*Run WryeBash and create Bashed Patch

*Start OBSE/Oblivion

Is this not the correct way to have the load order BOSS sorted?

Other than the unrecognized mods at the end, shouldn't running BOSS this way sort my load order correctly?  If not, then I have been doing it wrong and would be happy to change.

Oblivion Reloaded making the game crash is because you are using Enhanced Camera and trying to install version 7.0 of OR. You need to find version 6.5 if you insist on using Enhanced Camera. If you have used NMM or OBMM or whatever in the past to manage your Oblivion mods, you need to make sure they are not locking your load order. You have OOO and MMM files in there but it doesnt seem you use the main mods, why are they there ? You can force the unrecognized mods to go where they should, by using some common sense and using the utility to Edit User Rules to place them where you think they should go. Once there are rules created for them, they wont show up as unrecognized anymore. Open the utility and then click Edit User Rules, then type in the name or copy/paste the name of the esp you want to add into the box next to the word "For:" and then checkmark sort item and then put the name of an esp that you want it show up before or after of. This part may actually be a bug in your version. The before actually means after and vice versa. The bug is known and got fixed on the dev files on Github but never got pushed to a public release. After that click Create User Rule and then the rule will appear above. Checkmark the new rule you made and then click save and exit. Repeat for all unrecognized.

In post 30   is your BOSS report with the right load order .  At the end are the unsorted mods you must sort manually.

In post 16 is your Load order that you have in Oblivion Modmanager or WyreBash, and that Load oder is a mess and not the BOSS load order.

How you are able to mess up your load oder after you have run BOSS . . .  I do not know.

But in  post 33 you see that your Load order and the BOSS load order are different, and your load order is not BOSS sorted !

You have the BOSS report , you can sort your load order manually. Read the BOSS report Mod by Mod and sort your Mods in that order.

And then sort the unsorted Mods  that are at the end of the BOSS report, Quest Mods to Quest Mods, race mods to race Mods,  armor Mods to armor Mods ,...  ( unless in the Mod readme is mentioned where you should place the mod. )

Thank you both for being so helpful!... 

I will remove Enhanced Camera and try OR again. 

I had OOO and MMM patches ready but not active because I had planned on eventually using one or both. But I will remove them. 

I will look at fejeena link again and double check all of the steps. 

I will run BOSS and sort out the rest manually. 

I will start a new game. 

Any other recommendations? 

Thank everyone for your help.

I have been able to install Oblivion reloaded and DarnifiedUI.  Trying them out on old saves right now, but will start new game when I finish with everything else I want to do (TES4edit CM partners and use MCS, fix BOSS load order, etc.

I really like the graphical effects with OR, however, there are some issues with parts of some armor becoming transparent, and some NPCs not having eyes.  Is this simply because I have been trying on old save and will correct itself after starting new game with BOSS load order?  Or is there something else I am missing.

I had a stroke in the past, and sometimes it is easy for me to miss details when reading.  So your help has been fantastic!

EDIT: The missing eyes and armor transparency only occurs outdoors and fixes itself when indoors.

OR do not change eyes or add new eyes.

You always try with a new game/character to be sure that the new Mods or new load order works.

Because now you have the problem that you do not know if something is wrong or if it is a the old save.

So test with a new character, if everything works you can try an old save, and if something is wrong then you know it is the old save.

And first sort your old Mods before you install new Mods.  Test with a new character, and if everything is fine you install new Mods  ( and sort the new Mod before you test it )

Archived