IGNORED

1st\3rd person switch button does not work

I was looking around with TFC and when I disabled it both mouse scroll and F button stopped working. I am stuck at third person. I can change it to first person by using an object that enables it but then I would be stuck at first person. Looks like the switch itself works, just that mouse wheel and designated hotkey does not. Its not an issue on other saves. How can I fix that? 

14 hours ago, KrotGovnorot said:

I was looking around with TFC and when I disabled it both mouse scroll and F button stopped working. I am stuck at third person. I can change it to first person by using an object that enables it but then I would be stuck at first person. Looks like the switch itself works, just that mouse wheel and designated hotkey does not. Its not an issue on other saves. How can I fix that? 

I get this issue periodically with the free cam during SexLab scenes.  It's not consistent, but it does happen from time to time.  I haven't looked much into the cause or permanent preventative steps, but I do find that using a normal animation object like a chair, cooking pot, forge, etc. seem to resolve the immediate issue.

I would think this has to do with some controls being locked (like first person during a SexLab scene) and not becoming unlocked when the scene ends.