[mod] Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS) Portrait Mod WIP

Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS) Portrait Mod WIP

Hi there !
I present you my first Stellaris modification and in fact my first attempt at modding in my life.
Inspired particularly by Dadicho's  amazing Lewd Xenos. I had stumbled on this idea while viewing WolfOfPasloe's post.

There's a whole lot of male/trap/futa/transgender dicks in this mod.

Portrait pack includes following spiecies:
- A.I/Androids: 13 portraits.
- Ausar: 44 portraits including few Huskars and hybrids.

- Dzaan: 6 portraits.

- Gryvain/Dragonkin: 9 portraits.

- Kaithrit: 17 portraits.

- Kui-tan: 8 portraits.
- Laquine: 10 portraits.

- Milodan&Korgonne: 33 portraits.

- Myrmedion - Gold and Red subraces: 36 portraits.

- Rahn: 7 portraits.

- Zil: 12 portraits.

In total: 198 pictures!

Each picture has artist name included at the end of file name at: gfx/models/portraits/
List of artist who contributed to Fenoxo's Trials in Tainted Space and who's works are included in this Stellaris modification:

Spoiler

-Adjatha    
-shou_puppy 
-cheshire  
-jay_echo
-fubMistress
-liliruru 
-tsuda 
-ber00 
-bustedradio 
-dclzexon 
-maniacpaint 
-NuBattori 
-peekay 
-renezuo 
-sheeppun 
-uthstar 
-yoh SL 

changelog:

Spoiler

20/9.19  v.1.1:
-added 75 pictures and 3 races
-tweaked some of images in order to move tits and dicks faces of pops to the center.

-A.I/Androids now counts as machines.

16/9/19 v.1.0:

-first release with 123 pictures

6 hours ago, zhaliora said:

Hello

Can you change/add so that the android/ai portraits actually counts as machines?

Kinda the main reason why I downloaded the mod in the first place because I wanted more machine options. :)

It's done.

5 minutes ago, SqueakersSqueakers said:

I dunno how nobody rised it as problem yet... but genders are not seperated. Females on males and males on females in-game.

Edit: That and you forgot to add .mod file inside that zip in 1.1.

I'm awere of genders not being separeted. 

It will change in future updates as i plan to to add custom namelist for each spiesies.
Edit: I have added .mod file

Thank you for this! Downloaded. Can't wait to see it with the genders separated and with namelists! I've been waiting for this for a while and even started piddling around with doing it for myself too, but you beat me to it, lol. 

Edit: Noticed you mentioned my comment from the other thread, I'm flattered! ? Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hey, I've been trying to separate the Red and Gold myr into different portrait groups so I can use them as different species, and for some reason every time I edit the species text file they come up as blank portraits in game. As far as I can tell I have the syntax the same as in your original file. Could you possibly separate the two, or at least look over my work and see if you can find my error? Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...