Interactive BDSM SE

View File

Interactive BDSM SE

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Musje

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Musje some love, and check out their other mods!

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Interactive Torture (BDSM)

There are a lot of wonderful bondage devices available in ZAP, but don't you wish you could do a bit more with them? This mod offers some interactive BDSM fun around these devices.

What this mod does is create a BDSM session whenever a ZAP 8 furniture is used, whether scripted, through sandboxing, or ordered by the player:

• If you sit in a BDSM device, a nearby NPC will lock you in it and start playing with you.
  • If an NPC sits in a device and another NPC is nearby, the other NPC will start torturing the one in the device
  • If you order a follower into a device while standing nearby, they are locked in and you get to play with them yourself through dialogue.

Play can range from sensual, sexual, teasing to painful. The current version only has one set of animations: kissing. More to be added soon!

There is an MCM menu to give you some control over which NPCs take part as victims or torturers, how long the player will be kept in the furniture, etc.

The mod is already compatible with PAHE SE and HSH (SE version in download files). In HSH there is an option to let ITF handle the torture if a torture device is involved (in play or during training)

Limitations:

• Works only with furniture provided in ZAP 8... but modders can register their own furniture as BDSM equipment.
  • Not all furniture in ZAP 8 is suitable for the included BDSM animations; in this case the torturer will resort to a default beating animation. There are a lot of ways a victim can be bound: standing, sitting, upside down, hanging, etc, and matching BDSM animations have to be made for each. This means that in some cases there is no appropriate animation (yet)
  • The animations are not paired, i.e. the victim's action isn't matched to the torturer's, and things won't be perfectly lined up. This may change in the future as soon as I find out how to properly override the furniture animations.
  • The animations still need a bit of polish! My first priority was to create basic versions of each animation, since there are quite a few of them
  • If a furniture provides its own activator (like the wheels on the garotte or rack), the animations won;t be used and the torturer uses the activator instead.
  • The mod only detects a limited amount of BDSM devices in any location (currently up to 25). If you have more (like in the zap test cell), only some of them will start a BDSM session if an NPC sits in them. This does not affect sessions where the player sits in the device.

This is in beta! It has been tested on a limited nr of configuration and there may still be issues with performance, script lag etc. Let me know!

Modders, you can:

• Register your own furniture to be used by this mod *
  • If your mod uses ZAP furniture, you can set the parameters for that furniture: who uses it, for how long, etc. * For example in a location where the player is to be tortured as part of a quest, you can specify that devices are to be ignored by sandboxing NPCs.
  • Your mod can provide its own flow for custom BDSM sessions. For example: an NPC lowers a cage with the player in it into a well, and brings it back up just before the player drowns. The player is then dunked again or let go, depending on choices made in a dialogue. Or the torturer could taunt the player, question him as part of a quest, etc.
  • Your mod can also initiate a BSDM session through scripting: specify victim, device, (optionally) torturer and (optionally) activator to be used.
  • The role of the activator is to position the torturer, and have them do something (whip, play an animation, say something) every few seconds during the session. If you don't supply an activator, the mod will place the default one. If you don't supply a torturer, the mod will recruit a nearby eligible NPC.

*) Can be done without creating a hard dependency on this mod.

Troubleshooting

If you sit in a furniture and you are not locked in (controls remain enabled): check that the option to lock player into furniture is enabled. Also check that you are not wearing any ZaZ items.

If you are bound in a furniture with disabled controls, you can still hit Num Pad 3 to enable free camera and use the arrow keys to move the camera around

Installation

Install the file to your Data folder, or use a mod manager

Then run FNIS

Prerequisites

• Zaz Animation pack SE 8.0
  • FNIS SE
  • SKSE64

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/12/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE64, Azz 8, FNIS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

i have a question

as per the description in order to play a follower i have to order him to sit on the device , thing is how can i place the device , how can i get it out

forgive my question i didnt use these devices before but i have ZAP 8 and SL installed so its all set i just dont know how to establish the  device for the follower to sit on

On 9/13/2019 at 4:41 PM, kariem yasein said:

i have a question

as per the description in order to play a follower i have to order him to sit on the device , thing is how can i place the device , how can i get it out

forgive my question i didnt use these devices before but i have ZAP 8 and SL installed so its all set i just dont know how to establish the  device for the follower to sit on

You need a mod that contains devices.

6 hours ago, kariem yasein said:

zap 8 ?? the one in the requirements i already have i am asking how to use it 

On 9/13/2019 at 4:41 PM, kariem yasein said:

i have a question

I should have said; "A mod that places the devices in the game world".     A quest or location mod. Mia's Lair for example.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:00 AM, nomkaz said:

I should have said; "A mod that places the devices in the game world".     A quest or location mod. Mia's Lair for example.

Which mod may good to get NPC animations? Actually I do not know, how it start animation.

I already import zap 8 and defeat,, and SLAL animations,, I can clear see, most of MOD work as it desigend.

but I do not know,, how can I test this mod.. (sorry,, I have only a few knowledge  about zap, usually I just see items and zaz animaton,

with other mod as trigger,, then I can get all zaz equipment by mod, but I do not know clear how set them for NPC,,

I remember, there have been test cell,for zap 8,, there are many BDSM furniture,, Can I set NPC to those furniture,,and start animation,, with this mod?

coc zbftestzone

On 9/20/2019 at 5:40 AM, greenmango12 said:

Which mod may good to get NPC animations? Actually I do not know, how it start animation.

I already import zap 8 and defeat,, and SLAL animations,, I can clear see, most of MOD work as it desigend.

but I do not know,, how can I test this mod.. (sorry,, I have only a few knowledge  about zap, usually I just see items and zaz animaton,

with other mod as trigger,, then I can get all zaz equipment by mod, but I do not know clear how set them for NPC,,

I remember, there have been test cell,for zap 8,, there are many BDSM furniture,, Can I set NPC to those furniture,,and start animation,, with this mod?

coc zbftestzone

I was not aware of a test cell in Zaz 8, that's pretty convenient ? 

You'll need a mod like "Bannered Mare Sexual Playground" or  "Maria Eden" or "Mia's Lair" (that places Devious Furiture in the world. Zaz, and D.D. have them for other mods to generate when needed but they don't physically place them in the world.

5 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I was not aware of a test cell in Zaz 8, that's pretty convenient ? 

You'll need a mod like "Bannered Mare Sexual Playground" or  "Maria Eden" or "Mia's Lair" (that places Devious Furiture in the world. Zaz, and D.D. have them for other mods to generate when needed but they don't physically place them in the world.

Ah ok,, I seems did not carefully read the discription, it is my fault,. I may hope to see these of discription,,

++If you order a follower into a device while standing nearby, they are locked in and you get to play with them yourself through dialogue.++

++The mod only detects a limited amount of BDSM devices in any location (currently up to 25). If you have more (like in the zap test cell), only some of them will start a BDSM session if an NPC sits in them. This does not affect sessions where the player sits in the device.++

Anyway I may need more test how it work with each furnitures,, ideally I do not hope to add new mods, which may play as PC female (or M play), I just hope to see animation which PC panish NPC (or  PC S play)

On 9/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, notfriendsftw said:

all im getting is someone comes up to my character and punches my character but no sound or anything he just stands there for a bit throwing fists with no sound or anything and then leaves, did i do something wrong?

On 9/17/2019 at 6:49 AM, ghosty747 said:

i,m getting same

I'm having this issue as well, but it seems like it might be device specific. I actually got the kissing animation on a wheel or something. It only happened once.

I also had a separate issue where the Birthday Spanking event started, and after it finished it started again about a minute later without gaining a level. It just kept happening. It might be good to implement a way to enable/disable specific features or clean up any mod scripts that misbehave.

Other than this, the mod looks very promising! I'm excited to see how it comes along. Thank you for your hard work.

• 3 months later...

I have PAHE, PAH-AYGS, PAH-HSH, ZAP 8+ installed. When player go into the device, a nearby NPCs will come to play. So the MOD is functioning.

but there were few problems here:

1. I have order a follower into a device and they got locked, but there was no dialogue option to play with them myself.

2. The animation of the character is slightly to the left compared to the position of the device.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:38 AM, lodoraemon said:

I have PAHE, PAH-AYGS, PAH-HSH, ZAP 8+ installed. When player go into the device, a nearby NPCs will come to play. So the MOD is functioning.

but there were few problems here:

1. I have order a follower into a device and they got locked, but there was no dialogue option to play with them myself.

2. The animation of the character is slightly to the left compared to the position of the device.

Same .

I install PAHE with zap 8, and I go to zaztestcell , call follower.

Then I order follower to use one of devices  then she locked in device. ,, but I can not find any dialogue, which may work as animation trigger.

I set PC never be tortured, but it may not related. I think. (I do not hoped to be PC locked in, but only hope to test with followers,,)

=======

Though I did not change anything, but after up-date some un-related modes etc, just  re-load save data again, then warp to zaz test cell,   and in the first zaz test room cell, I orderd my folower, to set herself in one device.

Now I could see new dialogue of  follower , then I could choose dialogue of this mod offer. 

dialogue.JPG.b98cd75614060e695b8f57ba455cca86.JPG

At current I know there are not so many animation,, thanks and hope Musje keep up-date.. and thanks .nomkaz convert for SE!!?

though I still not clear understand which zaz item may show dialogue etc,, hope many mod which set zaz items in skyrim world,

may compatible this mod. (so we should see BDSM dialogues, where there is zaz machines and NPC or PC pray with device.

I am ALSO one of the people getting the basic punching animation; however, it's not doing any damage? Is everyone else experiencing the same thing? I was pretty sure they were supposed to pull out a whip or something...

Is this an issue with ZAP 8+ specifically, 'cause if so, I might just get ZAP 8 (normal) instead.

Let me know, mod-man! ?

15 hours ago, RandomPhail said:

I am ALSO one of the people getting the basic punching animation; however, it's not doing any damage? Is everyone else experiencing the same thing? I was pretty sure they were supposed to pull out a whip or something...

Is this an issue with ZAP 8+ specifically, 'cause if so, I might just get ZAP 8 (normal) instead.

Let me know, mod-man! ?

The original mod LE by Musje never had whipping animations completed. It had only kissing animations. I dont know if this person added some but even original post admits to being bugged. One problem is that it takes over animations from other mods so I stopped using it.

8 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

The original mod LE by Musje never had whipping animations completed. It had only kissing animations. I dont know if this person added some but even original post admits to being bugged. One problem is that it takes over animations from other mods so I stopped using it.

I see.. x.x I wonder if there's an alternative? I do remember some sort of mod that had a whipping animation in my last play-through... maybe it was devious devices or something

16 hours ago, RandomPhail said:

I see.. x.x I wonder if there's an alternative? I do remember some sort of mod that had a whipping animation in my last play-through... maybe it was devious devices or something

There are several out there. Maria Eden. Sanguines Debauchery. Sex Slaves. Shout like a Virgin. Being the most to stand out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 5:53 PM, RandomPhail said:

there is Cobalt Animation Spanking Pack SE 1.4.3 also ported by nomkaz, so maybe he or someone else will combine these two mods together

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...