• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

Sadly I'm one of the one's who can just exit the funiture despite the checkbox being ticked to prevent it. I know this isn't the original mod author, but still, hoping for someone to .pex that correctly! lol Also, whipping or punching or something. Only get kisses, and I can escape from that in an instant.

So after realizing this might pair with several other mods to offer additional enjoyment, I did quite a test run on multiple test characters of the modlist I am crafting for myself. Using both Spank That Ass and Devious - Equip mods really works nicely. I can still get out of the furniture despite the MCM being ticked to prevent it, but I do have 'some' self control, so yeah.

Anywho, when I get my character into a piece of furniture, I immediately fire off Devious Equip's Self-Bondage hotkey, which then automatically adds devices based on my settings. Usually it does the fullest gear it can, and it doesn't understand that the character is animating in furniture at all, so that's actually good for this. I did have to stop Devious Equip from adding certain gear because it looks weird, like armbinders have no purpose. The Self-Bondage scene has a timer, so I matched that with this mod's timer.

What happens is someone ALWAYS comes running, and I get the basic animations of the furniture and moaning of the other. The NPC will sometimes also Spank That Ass, resulting in that mod working as intended, making butt and tits red over time (SlaveTats I think does that as a tie-in). Spank That Ass causes an NPC to just randomly slap you, sound effects included. It keeps track, determines debuffs or benefits based on your status etc etc, for reference. It's not just for the sound or brief animation. Pair it with this mod and you get the animations and sounds.

I was only unable to exit furniture twice when I first tested this mod (w/o the other mods being in use), but E) dumps me onto the ground any other time. Not sure what the fix is in the files.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 1:30 AM, nomkaz said:

Load them into Sexlab Animation Loader, and mods will find and use them.

If you choose the "strip! i want to play with you!" option, and then choose "let's get rough", it'll cycle through some of these animations. Keep in mind you can selectively disable animations in SexLab so it'll ONLY play the animations you want... so if anyone reading this wants just the rough BDSM animations, that's all it'll do.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:50 AM, hotaro said:

there is Cobalt Animation Spanking Pack SE 1.4.3 also ported by nomkaz, so maybe he or someone else will combine these two mods together

I got this mod as soon as I saw your suggestion, and it's fantastic. Thanks for the mention.

Regarding getting the animations to work:

SS28 shows the mod in its correct configuration. If you don't see it there at first, remember that the first time you start up a game with a new mod you have to wait for the game to catch up. Eventually you'll see a message in the upper-left-hand corner of the screen that says something like "MCM detected 1 new mod". It'll take 30-60 seconds for the message to appear, and then about that much time later you'll see the mod come up in your load order as in picture #29. NOTE: actual times may vary, but if it's been well over ten minutes and it's still not there then something else is going on.

Click on the mod and you get SS #30. The only page you really need to be worried about is the first one (there's only two anyways). This is also the best way to test it out and ensure it's working properly. The only option you will NOT click on the first time is the one I highlighted on SS#31.

To get the animations to load, press "E" on the character to bring up the dialog list, and then find the one highlighted. Then choose the highlighted one in SS #33.

ScreenShot29.png

ScreenShot30.png

ScreenShot31.png

ScreenShot32.png

ScreenShot33.png

• 1 month later...