[Sims 4] PZANIM foot fetish animations for Wicked Whims. NEW UPDATE 22-08-2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I'm new here and this is also the first time i played the sims 4 in a while but i managed to download the file and get it in the mods folder! i just don't know how to access your animations in game. Sorry if this is a dumb question but i hope you can help! Also everything is working and it's in the Custom Content list in the settings so i know it's perfectly working.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded WW_PZANIM_FOOTJOBPACK-10-04-2020 and 22-08-2020 and installed them.  Deleted the old mod file.

When I launched the game, the old animations are still there, but the new ones (massage chair/table / bookshelf / etc) are missing.  I looked in animation settings to see if I had to enable them, but nothing was there.  Although I did see three different instances of the PZANIM animation pack installed, but I'm sure I deleted the old files.  Maybe I did something wrong?

I installed the mods into the mod folder in C:\Users\USER\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods.  But my game is installed on a separate drive.  Are there other files I need to reinstall?  did I download the wrong mod file?  I'm confused.

[UPDATE]

Never mind, I figured it out :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 4:16 AM, DarkAudit said:

So since the latest WW update, nearly every one of the animations in this set gives an "invalid cum type event" error. What is going on, and whose responsibility is it to fix?

Considering the mod author deleted his account, imma hazard a guess and say it is nobody's responsibility to fix, and will not be patched / updated at all.

Best advice I can give would be to revert WW to a previous version where the mod worked.

4 hours ago, Cryptic7 said:

Considering the mod author deleted his account, imma hazard a guess and say it is nobody's responsibility to fix, and will not be patched / updated at all.

Best advice I can give would be to revert WW to a previous version where the mod worked.

Per a different thread, this was a notice for the mod author, not the end user. Not something that the player needs to worry about.

And reverting to a previous version is out of the question because my game was already patched for the current version.

• 4 weeks later...

I liked this mod very much and it's a pity that the author has disappeared. Maybe someone else will take care of this modem. Anyone who could take this further? I understand that the mod does not work with the latest version of the game?

Edited by Revenn
Add missing quote
On 6/30/2021 at 5:40 AM, DarkAudit said:

Per a different thread, this was a notice for the mod author, not the end user. Not something that the player needs to worry about.

And reverting to a previous version is out of the question because my game was already patched for the current version.

I was only trying to tell you there is no mod author anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...