So, now u have footjob in a museum. :D

21 hours ago, Cratex said:
Spoiler

damnn dude u are freaking on fire 
i really love ur works 
i would sent later some pics of you're animations with my ff sims

Thanks :D I'm glad to hear that. And ofc - if u want, u can send pics here. :D

5 hours ago, korbe said:

How about food foot fun? Can we smash our feet in some cake & have someone suck that foot clean?

I luv to stick my foot into a can of frosting & lick it clean! mmmm ?

I'm not sure - but its a little bit hard or impossible - stick foot into a food - ok, but foot will be clean after that. :D 

2 hours ago, eugenemulberry said:

I just came here to ask if there were any foot fucking/foot fisting animations available for wickedwhims to see this update :< kinda disappointed. i really want some foot in my sims' asses. i wish there were some true foot slave/master animations (preferably MM).

edit: there are also no quality "choke on foot" animations at all :< am i the only one who thinks toe licking and kissing are kinda vanilla?

yo, you need to calm ur hole & get positive! if u did some research OR just add every animation mod,

you would find this isn't the only place for foot stuff. a lot of what you want is in the BDSM stuff.

Like this lovely foot in mouth with choking sounds!

So please....snuff the negativity! these dudes/dudettes do some amazing work & if u respect them & just ask nicely they or others in our 'community' will respond & help! So CHILL! :)

Summer Loves Sierra's Foot.jpg

11 hours ago, Photos said:

There is a stack of barrels in Get Famous, another location I would like to suggest :) 

For a sneaky footjob in a marketplace or something like that :D 

122.png

I like this idea. :D Sneaky footjob is always an good option. :D

9 hours ago, eugenemulberry said:

I just came here to ask if there were any foot fucking/foot fisting animations available for wickedwhims to see this update :< kinda disappointed. i really want some foot in my sims' asses. i wish there were some true foot slave/master animations (preferably MM).

edit: there are also no quality "choke on foot" animations at all :< am i the only one who thinks toe licking and kissing are kinda vanilla?

So, it's not my type of animations. ;) But i'm pretty sure u can find it in other animations pack, just check bdsm animations and probably u wil find something for u. :D

but they are FF :< the most upsetting part is, even the "vaginal" animations are accessable on m/m sims but these stuff are restricted. couldn't you at least remove that restriction, PZanim? i don't mind if the animations look off or not.

yeah, im talking about your most recent FF teasing/toe inserting animations.

2 minutes ago, eugenemulberry said:

but they are FF :< the most upsetting part is, even the "vaginal" animations are accessable on m/m sims but these stuff are restricted. couldn't you at least remove that restriction, PZanim? i don't mind if the animations look off or not.

So, i used FF because when u use MM it's probably gonna be bugged - i mean, feet gonna vanish in testicles or penis. :D We will see, maybe i'll do one day animations for anal fisting with feet. :D

11 minutes ago, eugenemulberry said:

The restriction is removeable via WW. Besides I agree with korbe... you should moderate your tone. PZANIM is very kind.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:18 AM, PZANIM said:

So, i used FF because when u use MM it's probably gonna be bugged - i mean, feet gonna vanish in testicles or penis. :D We will see, maybe i'll do one day animations for anal fisting with feet. :D

I see! Thanks for being considerate ^^ 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:25 AM, Photos said:

The restriction is removeable via WW. Besides I agree with korbe... you should moderate your tone. PZANIM is very kind.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound offensive or disrespectful of the creative work and effort, I was just expressing my despair ^^' 

update.png.0686632630f7d908a7310bfcd787f88f.png

27. SHOW TIME - MF/FF, 2P, OTTOMAN, TEASING, FOOTJOB, CLIMAX

To start animation - use Show Time 1 - u can find it in TEASING. Do not change animations manualy - it gonna change automatically to the last stage. :D
Previews shows version with 1 loop for all stages. IG u will get a little longer animations - 3/4 loops for each one.

Stages: 1-7
preview1.gif.36c5fd352e9d1440605edcbcf9c7492a.gif

Stages: 7-11

preview2.gif.2480684261a5922b07908edea7244133.gif

Thank you for mods animation very good and really complete. just a small request it would be possible to have the file stbl to translate them into french or other language for improved understanding when we have more animation

Merci pour se mods animation trés bon et vraiment complet. juste une petite demande il serais possible davoir les fichier stbl pour les traduire en francais ou autre langue pour amélioré la compréention quand on a plusieur animation

3 hours ago, LexMy said:

Thank you for mods animation very good and really complete. just a small request it would be possible to have the file stbl to translate them into french or other language for improved understanding when we have more animation

Merci pour se mods animation trés bon et vraiment complet. juste une petite demande il serais possible davoir les fichier stbl pour les traduire en francais ou autre langue pour amélioré la compréention quand on a plusieur animation

Just use Sape and open package with my animations. Then u need to export xml file - then translate it. When u done - replace it with new xml file and save package. :D

4 minutes ago, LexMy said:

ok thank you I will see that but it would be better with stbl to have more language

ok merci je vais voir ça mais ça serait mieux avec des stbl pour avoir plusieur langue 

To be honest, i dont even know how to give u stbl file. :D  Everybody just delete it before adding clips to package - it could make the file really messy.

1 minute ago, PZANIM said:

To be honest, i dont even know how to give u stbl file. :D  Everybody just delete it before adding clips to package - it could make the file really messy.

The standard language for Wickedwhims and animations is English and nobody translated animation names to other languages than English, so it's not your call :P 

yes that I noticed that for that I do it and I'm looking for a solution and I ask if we can have the stbl because for my par I have the Wickedwhims in French

oui ça j'ai remarqué sas pour ça que je le fait et que je cherche une solution et que je demande si on peut avoir le stbl car pour ma par j'ai le Wickedwhims en francais

12 minutes ago, LexMy said:

yes that I noticed that for that I do it and I'm looking for a solution and I ask if we can have the stbl because for my par I have the Wickedwhims in French

oui ça j'ai remarqué sas pour ça que je le fait et que je cherche une solution et que je demande si on peut avoir le stbl car pour ma par j'ai le Wickedwhims en francais

It gonna be really problematic - i'll gona have +300 stbl files and only 60 clips. It gonna be messy as hell, so it no makes sense for me. ;/