[Sims 4] PZANIM foot fetish animations for Wicked Whims. NEW UPDATE 22-08-2020

1 hour ago, LexMy said:

yes I understand I just need KEY B6C2495F know it on the Candyman file every translation has a KEY

oui je comprend j'ai juste besoin du KEY B6C2495F la sais sur le le fichier de Candyman chaque traduction a un KEY

U know that the KEY have information only bout names in package, not animations in game?

Pour ma part j'ai traduit le mods en toute les langue avec se qui faut. Reste un souci avec ou sans traduction il a des animation qui ne s'affiche pas comme 

For my part I translated the mods into all languages with what is necessary. Remains a concern with or without translation it has animation that does not display as softpreview.gif

41 minutes ago, relatoserrantes said:

Hi! Just downloaded this amazing pack, and once I pluck it into The Sims 4 Mods, it's not showing under Footjob for Wicked Whims :/ Am I missing something? 

Thanks for all the amazing hard work! This is a strong kink of mine haha

EDIT: It shows once I launch the game, it just not showing in Live Mode

Hm... maybe u downloaded my pack before? Check for file " WW_PZANIM_FOOTJOBPACK_11_09_19 " - if u have it, delete it at first. U should have only one of my pack.

2 hours ago, PZANIM said:

Hm... maybe u downloaded my pack before? Check for file " WW_PZANIM_FOOTJOBPACK_11_09_19 " - if u have it, delete it at first. U should have only one of my pack.

Nope :/ First timer here! Maybe try with another version? Is there a way to get an older version? I'd love to have those in my game!

Is the mod incompatible with any other mods? I have HD-Feet installed, but I think they are the ones you mention on your own post. Besides, it should at least show the animations, but it's not even showing your name in game once I got to the Wicked action. Even if it's showing in the Mods Menu when I launch it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It doesn't work for me. I have mods enabled and all my other mods work, but this one won't even appear on the custom content list. Help?

EDIT: Figured out that the file has to be a .package to work and the mod is a .rar. Any way to change that? Or can you send me a .package version of the mod? 

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2019 at 1:24 AM, J3anB3an said:

It doesn't work for me. I have mods enabled and all my other mods work, but this one won't even appear on the custom content list. Help?

EDIT: Figured out that the file has to be a .package to work and the mod is a .rar. Any way to change that? Or can you send me a .package version of the mod? 

The rar. IS the package! you need to 'unzip' it with 7-zip! unzip the rar & it will become the .package! you need to do this with most mods.

I hope this modder is still alive! We need solo female self foot worship!

On 12/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, S0urceHunter said:

Request-

What about some animations for the inflatable pool?

And maybe some stuff usable with socks on?

Im gonna do some animations with optional socks/shoes on, but idk what it gonna looks like. I based on foot like this what Necrodog created - so, its have a differents when u use shoes but with socks on it shouldnt be problem. :D

On 2/10/2020 at 11:32 PM, Revenn said:

And shoe like shoe fetish

As i said - im gonna try some animations like this, but not gonna look good at all of my animations, trust me - i tried it before. :D

On 2/12/2020 at 10:35 AM, Oceliot said:

If you could do animations for trampling, jumping, stomping, sitting and facesitting that would be great. I'm pretty sure there are so many people waiting to see that. Loved your work.

Probably im gonna try some of this ideas. ;) Right now i have 1 animations like that - check my last update. :D

45 minutes ago, Red_Abyss said:

Welcome back man ❤️ 

Hello! :D

thanx for new stuff! glad ur still updating! we need as much foot love as we can get!

Still need female solo self worship! plz

maybe female pee on feet & lick em?

check out your animations in my let's play series Wicked of Whimsville.! link below.

1 hour ago, Revenn said:

Do you planing add finishing animations?

Yeah, but idk how to use cum mesh. :/ I'm gonna do it without this, probably for new animations with stages