Cosio Patch for SG Textures Renewal

View File

This patch is made for people who use Cosio Body and SG Female Textures Renewal. [DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU DON'T USE ANY OF THEM] 

If some people do wanna try the combo of Cosio and SG. I'm telling you, It's the best things I've ever mixed. Check the images above. 

If you have requests for other skin patches, do tell me. I'll see what I can do. 

[Installation] 

. Just use NMM and replace the files when it asks too. [I don't know about other Mod Managers, Sorry] 

. Do it manually. If you know how to. 

If you find any issues, just reply down below. Thanks!! ^~^ 

View File

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Why are the hands and feet doesn't seem to look the same as the body? can someone help. I use SG Female Texture Renewal's CBBE with Cosio body ofc.

Edit: Nvm, the fault was on my previously installed skin texture.

Why are your normal maps causes a grid pattern(shadowy) on the body? i am using RDO(interior&exterior) and no enb, any help please?

On 5/13/2020 at 10:07 AM, arlvent21 said:

Why are the hands and feet doesn't seem to look the same as the body? can someone help. I use SG Female Texture Renewal's CBBE with Cosio body ofc.

Edit: Nvm, the fault was on my previously installed skin texture.

Why are your normal maps causes a grid pattern(shadowy) on the body? i am using RDO(interior&exterior) and no enb, any help please?

I tried using the skin with no ENB. Works fine for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i know im missing somthing here. but the only thing that looks nice is the vagina. the orignal CosioHD is far better. APART from the vagin. cant i just download this. and have the pussy fie / texture over write CosioHD ? i know i wont get an awnser to that. i feel like trying it. i just dont get why, in  the images the legs and everything else is so poor quality. am i missing something ?

• 1 year later...
On 2/23/2021 at 3:21 PM, Jaaybop2837 said:

i know im missing somthing here. but the only thing that looks nice is the vagina. the orignal CosioHD is far better. APART from the vagin. cant i just download this. and have the pussy fie / texture over write CosioHD ? i know i wont get an awnser to that. i feel like trying it. i just dont get why, in  the images the legs and everything else is so poor quality. am i missing something ?

likewise... using CosioHD with SG CBBE 'Shaved/ Scars' BodySlide... animated area doesn't have texture/ when I apply Cosio Patch it overlays the texture fine but no Shaved version...