Sissy Sluts Tiny Bikinis

View File

Tiny bikinis and matching accessories in 8 color variations.

LOCATION: *coc K2SissyRoom01 to get the items.  They are in the trunks in front of you.  Fast Travel to exit the cell.

PERMISSIONS:  The contents of this mod are NOT resource material.  You may not redistribute my content without my expressed permission.
If you want to use my content then ASK ME first.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Found this while looking for the mod:

I was made aware of a reddit thread promoting trans ideology.  I was mentioned by name, along with NSFWMods.com, the sissy mods, etc.  I didn't care until I read into the thread and saw how vile the posters were and their intent.  The most vitriolic and hateful posters weren't the 'transphobes and homophobes' but the thread originators.  People can do/say whatever they want but they can't use the 'Kendo2' name or my 'support' as a pipe wrench to club people they don't agree with.  The mods have been removed and I don't see a path for them ever being reuploaded.

https://nsfwmods.com/forums/topic/932-sissy-slut-bondage-gear-and-sex-toys/?do=findComment&comment=19393

It's very unlikely the OP will repost it. Someone else would have to mirror it elsewhere but I doubt the OP would want that.

Edited by blepz