Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

The first two penises in the picture I posted are not having issues though. 

I personally prefer using simdulgence's penis mod with the hair he provided than using other mods.

but with the new ww system you don't have to choose body hair manually , i like not having to manually select individual sims to give body hair

4 hours ago, simuser4 said:

but with the new ww system you don't have to choose body hair manually , i like not having to manually select individual sims to give body hair

I go into cas mode anyway when my sims age up to select other stuff and I really like simdulgence's work, but I guess it all comes down to how each of us prefers to play.

Just a minor update: I've added a Body Part Hider file to the download section. This file applies to all of my existing body parts, and will hide them in CAS.

If you rename my files after downloading, make sure you keep the hider file named in a way so it comes before the penises. If you don't, it won't work!

Ahoy!
I've come across some weird glitch and I'm wondering if it may be a known bug or something that can be fixed accessibly. Equipping condoms manually (btw thanks to whoever suggested this workaround here cause auto isn't working) seems to cause a weird behaviour where this action triggers accessories (clothing) to start randomly getting equipped and it cycles through them continuously. Could this be some sort of version mismatch or weird conflict? Only scripts I had were Basemental and WW.

Firstly, thank you simdulgence for your wonderful mod and all the hard work you do for the community, very well made modification! Just wondering if this will eventually be compatible with the new WW pubic system? i know it isnt currently (well it seems to work but it looks like the pubic hair is growing from the base of the shaft, looks unnatural.) but just asking whether its in future plans :)

Cheers mate!

On 1/27/2020 at 12:32 PM, simdulgence said:

I can't really say what's going on in this instance, but if that mod adds or alters legs I'm not surprised there's an issue. As for editing meshes for your own personal use - the meshes are definitely in there (or you wouldn't see them in game). I'd recommend reading some tutorials at the S4S website for info about opening packages, viewing the contents, exporting models for Blender, etc.

As a warning, there are a lot of meshes involved in RealGens. Be prepared! ;)

Yeah the legs are a strange one; the mod creator made them as Skin Details, but are indeed meshes. I am able to extract the leg meshes fine, but it's extracting realgens I am struggling with. I saw in S4S that there were meshes for realgens, listed as Geometry, but they don't appear to save to my PC as .BLEND files and only save as .binary. I will look into it again.

When I download your files they are not in a zip file and they do not show up in my game. Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the regular realgen file, body hair, and clothes and placed them into my mods file with wickedwhims. When I started my game only wickedwhims showed up. 

Hello. I have a serious issue, mainly: how to change the size of penis for many Sims that I play? I mean, I dunno how to choose it for the only one Sim and then, change it to another (completely different) for the second Sim. I can only pick up just one for all which seems.... so strange.

12 hours ago, SmookePL said:

Hello. I have a serious issue, mainly: how to change the size of penis for many Sims that I play? I mean, I dunno how to choose it for the only one Sim and then, change it to another (completely different) for the second Sim. I can only pick up just one for all which seems.... so strange.

Body selector→This sims

On 2/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, SmookePL said:

"Shift + click" on the sim / ww / body selector / this sim / penis settings.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Zuperbuu said:

Yeah the legs are a strange one; the mod creator made them as Skin Details, but are indeed meshes. I am able to extract the leg meshes fine, but it's extracting realgens I am struggling with. I saw in S4S that there were meshes for realgens, listed as Geometry, but they don't appear to save to my PC as .BLEND files and only save as .binary. I will look into it again.

You have to unmerge my file first, if you haven't already read about that on the S4S site. It's an option directly in the S4S menu that you can use.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:17 PM, guedesrs said:

Hi!

First of all, grats again for excelent work, simdulgence!!

I have a doubt: What means this file here: simdulgence_BodyPartHider ?

Thank you! From now on my body parts will be visible in CAS by default, so the BodyPartHider file is for anyone who doesn't want to see the body parts in CAS. There are a lot of parts, and they really bloat the CAS catalogue for users who don't want to see them.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:00 PM, Leoland said:

When I download your files they are not in a zip file and they do not show up in my game. Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the regular realgen file, body hair, and clothes and placed them into my mods file with wickedwhims. When I started my game only wickedwhims showed up. 

My files are zipped using 7zip. I'd recommend downloading the 7zip program - it's free - and using that to unzip my files so you can add them to your game. If that doesn't work for some reason, let me know and I'll see if I can help.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, SmookePL said:

The penises are available in-game as part of the Wicked Whims body selector system. Clicking on a sim and then choosing that menu lets you customize a size for each different sim that you click on.

23 hours ago, qwertyuiop1232232543435 said:

Please help! Why it's happening?

Hard to give a specific answer, but it looks like an issue with a skintone or skin texture. If you're using CC skin tones or textures, I recommend using the CC-friendly version of RealGens (in the main zip file).

20 hours ago, Jusadbellum said:

Thanks for your exceptional work.

I think there are still some issues needs to be fixed. It seems to me there is a placement/alignment problem that looks incompatible with WW. Penises are supposed to be taken up a bit, I guess.

Thank you! This isn't actually a problem with the general position, it's an issue that occurs on higher body slider values because I chose to make the penis morph with weight and muscle. This means the penis has a smooth, connected appearance at all body weights but will be aligned differently the higher those sliders go.

6 hours ago, simdulgence said:

You have to unmerge my file first, if you haven't already read about that on the S4S site. It's an option directly in the S4S menu that you can use.

Thank you! From now on my body parts will be visible in CAS by default, so the BodyPartHider file is for anyone who doesn't want to see the body parts in CAS. There are a lot of parts, and they really bloat the CAS catalogue for users who don't want to see them.

My files are zipped using 7zip. I'd recommend downloading the 7zip program - it's free - and using that to unzip my files so you can add them to your game. If that doesn't work for some reason, let me know and I'll see if I can help.

The penises are available in-game as part of the Wicked Whims body selector system. Clicking on a sim and then choosing that menu lets you customize a size for each different sim that you click on.

Hard to give a specific answer, but it looks like an issue with a skintone or skin texture. If you're using CC skin tones or textures, I recommend using the CC-friendly version of RealGens (in the main zip file).

Thank you! This isn't actually a problem with the general position, it's an issue that occurs on higher body slider values because I chose to make the penis morph with weight and muscle. This means the penis has a smooth, connected appearance at all body weights but will be aligned differently the higher those sliders go.

I have 7zip but when I download your files it comes as a single file and not as a compressed. Do I need to unzip the single file?

On 2/4/2020 at 4:04 PM, simdulgence said:

Got it, thanks! Just need to work out why I keep getting issues when cropping the legs. I found the sweet spot to delete the vertices at where the leg no longer has that weird straightness on those with digitigrade legs, but now the penis model doesn't appear to animate anymore or it distorts strangely.

You can see in the first picture that the legs are now fitting better, but that the penis doesn't look right anymore when the character moves. It only happens on the test penis I did, so I think it has to do with the deletion of verts but I am not 100% sure.

EDIT: I tried doing the modification without deleting any verts, just moving them, and the penis still is misbehaving. Not sure what else I can do really for now. 

misc.jpg

So my sim keeps on having this error with discoloration and I'm not really sure what it could be? The default is all black, but in game it's more of a brown color. I've tried the CC compatible version (as it's a CC skin tone) and tried the various shade overlays but it doesn't change anything (the shade overlays just make the brown different shades). The body hair is Luumia V5 (not V5+) and the WW body hair progression is turned off. Any pointers would be great because this mod is amazing! 1857518491_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.24311d02d209dff2c1dd14189d6abe0f.png1751619559_Screenshot(3).png.e59d758913cc7421879a72cb766c8f40.png

On 2/4/2020 at 5:49 PM, SmookePL said:

It works thanks :)

but i have new problem, becasue when my sim go shower look like:

it's bug or what?

Thanks for help.

Are you setting the penis in game via the WW Body Selector? When it's picked in game it should always show up when the sim is naked, including in the shower. If you've picked it in game and still see this, you might need to try the WW command to fix the sim's naked outfit. You should be able to find details about what that command is from the WW thread.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:42 PM, Leoland said:

I have 7zip but when I download your files it comes as a single file and not as a compressed. Do I need to unzip the single file?

Any file of mine that ends with ".7z" is a single zip file. So when you download the penis, for example, it's a single file - "Simdulgence RealGensPenis 1.8.7z" - which would then have to be unzipped like any other zip file.

16 hours ago, Zuperbuu said:

Got it, thanks! Just need to work out why I keep getting issues when cropping the legs. I found the sweet spot to delete the vertices at where the leg no longer has that weird straightness on those with digitigrade legs, but now the penis model doesn't appear to animate anymore or it distorts strangely.

You can see in the first picture that the legs are now fitting better, but that the penis doesn't look right anymore when the character moves. It only happens on the test penis I did, so I think it has to do with the deletion of verts but I am not 100% sure.

EDIT: I tried doing the modification without deleting any verts, just moving them, and the penis still is misbehaving. Not sure what else I can do really for now. 

Yeah, looks like something is wrong. I can't really say what or why because it's not an issue I experienced creating RealGens. Also tough because I don't know if this mod that changes the legs also affects the skeleton or not; if it does, that could be having an impact.

2 hours ago, qotdp2 said:

So my sim keeps on having this error with discoloration and I'm not really sure what it could be? The default is all black, but in game it's more of a brown color. I've tried the CC compatible version (as it's a CC skin tone) and tried the various shade overlays but it doesn't change anything (the shade overlays just make the brown different shades). The body hair is Luumia V5 (not V5+) and the WW body hair progression is turned off. Any pointers would be great because this mod is amazing!

Thank you! The problem appears to be your CC skintone, which is why it's not working on RealGens (picture 1) or the WW default penis (picture 2). This CC skintone probably doesn't have any color in the place where the penis textures are on the texture map, which is why the penises show up weird. The solution is:

1) Use a non-custom skintone.
2) Ask the creator to edit their skintone to be compatible.
3) Edit the skintone yourself using CMar's Skininator program. Possibly the best solution if you want to keep using this tone, and you're comfortable using Photoshop.

UPDATE TIME!
Quite a few things were changed or added today, so here's the details on what's involved:

• All penis sizes are merged into one RealGens penis package. Going forward, there will be two ways to install RealGens - the all-in-one package with all sizes, or a zip with each size as a separate package. If you don't want to have every penis size in your game, wait to download the zip with individual sizes.
  • Penises are unlocked for all genders/frames. See the main post for more details, but the basics are - the penises are now available for all genders/frames. Most sims look fine, but male sims with feminine frames experience some clipping issues. This is unavoidable as far as I can tell.
  • RealChests shapes available. Five shapes for male sims, one shape for female sims.
  • Arm, armpit, leg, butt hair designs available. The arm, leg and butt hair are all one style. A second style is available on my Patreon and will be available here in a few weeks. I'll potentially make other designs in the future, but probably not for armpits.
  • Added festive lingerie set and boxer briefs.
  • Rewrote the main post to reflect new downloads/setup.

At some point I'll make better header/promo images, but what I've got will do for the moment.

You can see images of the male chest shapes, body hair designs, and clothing in the main post. I'll also be adding a couple of screenshots.