Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

Alright guys, been troubleshooting, it seems one has to disable pubic hair growth in this new WickedWhims 150 version.

Click on the Sim, Whicked Whims, on the Pubic hair growth, Hit Disable. 

This is causing color/hair issues on the penis mods for both Noir and Simdulgence.

So disable the growth and it will be fine, no matter what, found out with my younger guys, they are hairless, and did not show the issue on their penises. 

Hey Simdulgence,

First let me say, wow!  your work is incredible...

I seem to be having an issue though,  I use the MedCut Penis...  and the all have a discolored tip and base...

One thing I did note is this does not happen with the ones that have foreskin, only cut models.

any ideas on what might be happening...

simdulgence.png.c16575e02302e6718fa3c6168bf2f108.png

58 minutes ago, Gay_Pagan said:

Hey Simdulgence,

I seem to be having an issue though,  I use the MedCut Penis...  and the all have a discolored tip and base...

One thing I did note is this does not happen with the ones that have foreskin, only cut models.

simdulgence.png.c16575e02302e6718fa3c6168bf2f108.png

you using the latest version of luumia body hair?....try going back to the previous version.....

9 hours ago, Gay_Pagan said:

Hey Simdulgence,

It's not a discoloured tip, it is hair. Are you using the dynamically growing pubic hair that came out recently with WW? If so, try turning that off and see what happens.

Edit: 

HAIR.png.4686c2d7e456bac29da356be7841ae42.png

3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Are you using the dynamically growing pubic hair that came out recently with WW? If so, try turning that off and see what happens.

They most likely are and they should read WW's patch notes on how to disable it. There are no problems if you're using one of Simdulgence's offered body hairs because it automatically disables itself in that case.

I'm using the legs from this furry mod and it's making my sims legs display both plantigrade legs and the digitigrade ones when using the penis models (it does it on them all, but I just like using RealGens). I don't mind editing the RealGens model myself to make the legs compatible but I can't even find the meshes in Sims4Studio to have a go at doing it. (I was using a micro for a soft sheath.)

7 hours ago, carnation77 said:

It's not a discoloured tip, it is hair. Are you using the dynamically growing pubic hair that came out recently with WW? If so, try turning that off and see what happens.

Ok thanks I will give that a try.

:edit:

Yep that did the trick, thanks

On 1/24/2020 at 6:13 PM, simuser4 said:

Will the male briefs be default like wild guy's shameless female underwear?

I hadn't thought about it, to be honest. I currently have a nude default bottom available for CAS. Are you looking for a default male underwear to use instead of them getting naked in CAS when you remove clothing bottoms?

On 1/25/2020 at 4:32 PM, HirakoK said:

Just a couple questions. When it comes to CC skintones for the female is there a CC compatible version for it? And would it be possible to make my CC skintones compatible? 

Skintones normally refer to the color of a sim's skin. Custom skintones often have problems with body parts because they have blank/black spots in the place where the penis texture is.

If you're using CC skin textures (such as overlays) that you're having trouble with, fixing those is a different issue. It depends on what skin you're using and what isn't compatible about it.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:40 PM, Zuperbuu said:

I'm using the legs from this furry mod and it's making my sims legs display both plantigrade legs and the digitigrade ones when using the penis models (it does it on them all, but I just like using RealGens). I don't mind editing the RealGens model myself to make the legs compatible but I can't even find the meshes in Sims4Studio to have a go at doing it. (I was using a micro for a soft sheath.)

I can't really say what's going on in this instance, but if that mod adds or alters legs I'm not surprised there's an issue. As for editing meshes for your own personal use - the meshes are definitely in there (or you wouldn't see them in game). I'd recommend reading some tutorials at the S4S website for info about opening packages, viewing the contents, exporting models for Blender, etc.

As a warning, there are a lot of meshes involved in RealGens. Be prepared! ;)

On 1/25/2020 at 8:50 PM, nicole23 said:

The body selector doesn't show me anything other than WW default options, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong/how I can make these appear? Right now I only see them in CAS as bottoms that don't stay when you dress the sim

If you can see penises in the clothing bottom category of CAS, you should be able to see them in the Body Selector. Make sure you're picking a penis for a compatible sim (with the correct gender/frame options to have a penis, for example). If they still aren't showing up, I'd recommend a fresh install of my content or removing all of your mods except RealGens/WW to see if they show up. I don't know of any file incompatibility but can't rule it out.

If that still doesn't fix it, feel free to share a screenshot showing your /Mods folder with my content installed and maybe I can help.

7 hours ago, IDLTS2 said:

Do you have any plans to make micro available for female sims? Is that part of the gender update that's forthcoming? Awesome work :)

Yes, I plan to make the micro for female sims. It's not part of the gender update, which deals with the existing penises only. But it will be done, along with adding the Plus/XSmall sizes for female sims.

5 hours ago, simdulgence said:
On 1/24/2020 at 1:13 PM, simuser4 said:

Will the male briefs be default like wild guy's shameless female underwear?

I hadn't thought about it, to be honest. I currently have a nude default bottom available for CAS. Are you looking for a default male underwear to use instead of them getting naked in CAS when you remove clothing bottoms?

Oh ok

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, i didn't reallly go through all 30 pages of replies, but is it possible to use your penises and the penises from other mods at the same time? I just want to have a variety in my game, with everyone having different sizes even if some are from different mods. However, your mod has more variety than nior's from what i've seen so far, but i also kinda wanna keep niors. Sorry if i'm being a bother. and sorry for not reading the whole thread. 

39 minutes ago, YaoiYuriFox829 said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, i didn't reallly go through all 30 pages of replies, but is it possible to use your penises and the penises from other mods at the same time? I just want to have a variety in my game, with everyone having different sizes even if some are from different mods. However, your mod has more variety than nior's from what i've seen so far, but i also kinda wanna keep niors. Sorry if i'm being a bother. and sorry for not reading the whole thread. 

Yes, you can use RealGens and other creators' body parts in your game at the same time.

37 minutes ago, simuser4 said:

With hair growth disabled the penis still shows up discolored

Can you provide a screenshot of your discoloration issue?

6 hours ago, simdulgence said:
6 hours ago, simuser4 said:

With hair growth disabled the penis still shows up discolored

Can you provide a screenshot of your discoloration issue?

On 1/25/2020 at 11:44 AM, carnation77 said:

t's not a discoloured tip, it is hair. Are you using the dynamically growing pubic hair that came out recently with WW? If so, try turning that off and see what happens.

Edit: 

HAIR.png.4686c2d7e456bac29da356be7841ae42.png

@simdulgencewas having this issue, so i just removed it