(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

On 12/4/2019 at 10:44 AM, red3dred said:

Well, i had neither, recently had switched from BnC to CSL, and even then still had the issue. So i can only presume... That to have my race working fine, even though it has no DLL, only XML, i must have no alternative mods for that kind of stuff.

maybe the patch you made is having problems? Alien races loves to flood the logs with the addon bodyparts, sometimes I can't even see other stuff
I remmebr that with my old patching, races that have body addons already would not show rimnude's because the patch was bad
It was adding ANOTHER <Bodyaddons /> field, instead of inserting into the old one

• 2 weeks later...

Incompatible with Rimworld Hardcore SK, the problem with the next code:

<li Class="PatchOperationConditional">
			<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human" and @Class="AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace"]</xpath>
			<success>Always</success>
			<nomatch Class="PatchOperationAttributeSet">
				<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]</xpath>
				<attribute>Class</attribute>
				<value>AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace</value>
			</nomatch>
		</li>

@yaranaikahollow Could you check it?

1 hour ago, ossram said:

Incompatible with Rimworld Hardcore SK, the problem with the next code:

<li Class="PatchOperationConditional">
			<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human" and @Class="AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace"]</xpath>
			<success>Always</success>
			<nomatch Class="PatchOperationAttributeSet">
				<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]</xpath>
				<attribute>Class</attribute>
				<value>AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace</value>
			</nomatch>
		</li>

@yaranaikahollow Could you check it?

@yaranaikahollow Nevermind, fixed it already. Write if someone is interested.

So, i'm still trying to get my race to work, and i'm just... done. If i may DM you, mod creator person, could you help my moronic self from having sleek-body humanoids?

Also, odd question, but like, why isn't this actually a file uploaded to the adult mod files? Why is it just a file in the thread? Because if it was a mod post, we could just follow it and get it to notify us when it updates. As is, when you update it, we have to scour to find it again to check if it updated.

55 minutes ago, ossram said:

@thetomato The full compatibility with modpack and FacialStuff's mods from it, added 10 new races to this submod, fixed 3 races to work correctly with SK. At the current stage, I'm working on the correct rendering of body parts on the terminators body.

@ossram How did you fix that block of code? Do you mind sharing it? If you make a human an alien race something in Hardcore SK breaks and creates a null reference but I don't know exactly what's breaking because Rimworld isn't cool like that and I have never modded this game before. And it takes 10 hours to load the damn mod. Did you get bodyparts working on humans?

I updated some of the textures and hid breasts so they aren't going through the body when the pawn faces north. I was gonna reorganize everything into folders because its a mess, creates some new textures for the missing body parts, and render breasts under the pawn if possible when they are facing north. And maybe stop the sway? I was just doing this for my own personal use but if you and @yaranaikahollow wanna collaborate I'm down with that.  But if I was gonna seriously add something to this mod I think the smart way would just to make an assembly that auto patches everything in so you can easily add new textures without updating 15-20 xmls. Or at least make a script to make the xmls.

And, some test location screenshots:

54953-4.png.6d4bfc2006f74156b9ab9a3a5ae7af7a.png

@thetomato There are some problems with adaptation of this mod at the same time to the HSK and the basic version of game. I would be glad to see your rendering of body with faces north in this mod, also, I'm fully endorse adding of the HSK modpack compatibility. but it all depends on @yaranaikahollow, he is the developer of this mod and it's future depends only on him, I can't publish any changed code without his permission.

6 hours ago, ossram said:

And, some test location screenshots:

54953-4.png.6d4bfc2006f74156b9ab9a3a5ae7af7a.png

@thetomato There are some problems with adaptation of this mod at the same time to the HSK and the basic version of game. I would be glad to see your rendering of body with faces north in this mod, also, I'm fully endorse adding of the HSK modpack compatibility. but it all depends on @yaranaikahollow, he is the developer of this mod and it's future depends only on him, I can't publish any changed code without his permission.

Why are you censoring the image? We're on a fucking sex mod website.

54 minutes ago, Samvegames said:

Love the patch, but is there a way to use more hi-res textures, to make it look like closer to  Chanfana bodies? Tried to look into mod files, got scared (and no apparent way to upscale textures)

I've done some textures for personal use, and well, i used down-scaled versions and they just loaded fine. The off-sets were all off then, but the image-size is not a problem so long as it's square. If you want to use 512x or 1024x even, go ahead.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:03 AM, red3dred said:

So, i'm still trying to get my race to work, and i'm just... done. If i may DM you, mod creator person, could you help my moronic self from having sleek-body humanoids?

Also, odd question, but like, why isn't this actually a file uploaded to the adult mod files? Why is it just a file in the thread? Because if it was a mod post, we could just follow it and get it to notify us when it updates. As is, when you update it, we have to scour to find it again to check if it updated.

sori for not being that active T3T If you go to the RJW discord, you can find me there FAR easier

if you want to DM me, go ahead, I'll try to see what I can do
well, I don't know. I tought I had already posted in the mods section, my bad

3 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

sori for not being that active T3T If you go to the RJW discord, you can find me there FAR easier

if you want to DM me, go ahead, I'll try to see what I can do
well, I don't know. I tought I had already posted in the mods section, my bad

Oh i don't go to the RJW Discord. Can't be around ED. Oh well. Well, as a side note, after messing with the mod for the longest time, i managed to make custom textures, align them and enable my personal race, so i'm okay for now.

1 hour ago, DaMan1 said:

i have an issue. i dont know why but i have no textures of organs. These are the mods im using. Help :/

image.png.c70dfb3bcc278fe2426fe8efece5d846.png
Considering i didn't see Alien Faces Expanded in your mods folder, i'll assume you don't have it. Give that a try, would you? Download is at the first post.

2 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

and still no organs texture

read carefully the red box in the first page of this mod for facial stuff compatibility
Also, the alien face expanded you downloaded was the one in the workshop? That one is broken, download mine in the first page too

6 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

read carefully the red box in the first page of this mod for facial stuff compatibility
Also, the alien face expanded you downloaded was the one in the workshop? That one is broken, download mine in the first page too

as.png.33404d237baffe28afbfeb21b1e9b246.pngso without facial stuff. it works. but when facial stuff is there, only body texture is there. none genital texture. i tried it like left one with rjw at the bottom of the list. now i ll do it with right one. and see what happens