SexLab Romance SE

View File

SexLab Romance SE

I did NOT create this mod. I simply converted Spaceman's LE Upload for Skyrim Special Edition in accordance with the permissions he left on that page.

The following copied from the original upload page:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

About This File

SexLab Romance is a new mod for use with the SexLab framework that allows the player to initiate sex via dialogue rather than spells.

Romance is not just another "want sex, get sex" type mod, instead the mod works with a huge range of factors to determine your likelihood of success for a given NPC. Not all NPC's are the same, indeed if you are starting a new game you may well find that more often than not your attempts at romance are doomed to fail, win over an NPC enough times and they may even be willing to follow you though (Obviously if you romance an important NPC enough and recruit them as a follower then you run the risk of breaking quests, use at your own risk!).

Because you are romancing NPC's rather than just demanding sex, romance attempts can help increase your speechcraft skill. NPC's within the game are not robots though, you can't just proposition them for sex constantly, after you do proposition an NPC that NPC will be 'off limits' for a short while.

If you are shy then you can lead your romantic target to somewhere a little quieter, you can even pick up another friend on the way for some threesome action if you want.

If you do find it too hard to romance anyone (or too easy for that matter) then there is an MCM menu for the mod where you can adjust the difficulty, turn off sexual preferences and any racial adjustments to help boost your sex life in Skyrim.

Change Log

18/08/2014:

Changed tags for Lesbian and Threeway sex to ensure more scenes are used

11/05/2014:

Added a toggle into MCM so that Romance uses SexLab's Sexuality for NPC's rather than it's own. This should help keep integrity with other sex mods. By default this is set to True.

Removed Romance Fix.

10/05/2014:

Added Romance Fix download. DO NOT USE UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO

27/04/2014:

Added functions to initiate boobjobs, handjobs, footjobs and also FF specific sex

Added toggles into MCM to control what NPC sex the dialogue displays for.

14/04/2014:

Made slight change to hopefully make the mod useful with more characters. Basically changed the IsPlayerRace check to haskeyword=actortypenpc

Also merged source code for scripts into the one download.

26/12/2013:

Source Code made available for anyone to use/modify

12/05/2013:

Fixed potential bug that could affect spouses

Fixed that ability to talk to none playable races

Added checkbox in menu to turn off cooldown if romance attempt was successful

Moved files to Lovers Lab

Corrected some minor dialogue errors

Additional Info

Factors that affect your chances of success

While I don't intend to list everything that has an impact on your chance of success or failure, I will list some of the main ones:

Speechcraft Skill

Your Level

Race

Quests Completed

NPC's Social Standing

NPC's Sexual Orientation

NPC's Relationship With You

In addition, NPC's are dynamic between games, so you may find that in one game a particular NPC is easy, yet in another they are incredibly hard to win over.

Future Plans

Note: Development of this version of SexLab Romance has ceased, after being away for so long and seeing the advancements in SexLab, including some excellent new mods, a complete redesign of this mod is in order, possibly with a complete rewrite from the ground up. Because of this I have uploaded the source code for the scripts so that anyone who wishes to make changes or use anything within this mod for there own purposes is free to do so while I look at the possibility of creating a whole new RPG based romance mod.

Future versions of this mod will include the following:

NPC's approaching and propositioning you for sex

An option to offer money or gifts for sex / Intimidate for sex (leading to rape if you let it) if an NPC turns you down, offering money for sex could cause offence however, and if an intimidation attempt leads all the way to rape you will definitely not be popular!!!!

Possible integration with this blushing mod assuming there are no complications

Options to romance your target in advance of propositioning them for sex, in an attempt to soften them up.

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/04/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...

I used this mod to have my female PC proposition Karita, the bard in Dawnstar.  After a dialog where she agrees to pleasure my PC with her feet, they go to a bed but in the animation that follows, Karita is invisible while my PC goes through the motions of whatever the animation called for.  What happened?  Do I need to install more animation packs?  The animation here was something like "Mitos teasing".  What pack has Mitos animations in it?  Or was this something in the mod itself?

On 8/14/2019 at 1:43 PM, rodrigo2 said:

I used this mod to have my female PC proposition Karita, the bard in Dawnstar.  After a dialog where she agrees to pleasure my PC with her feet, they go to a bed but in the animation that follows, Karita is invisible while my PC goes through the motions of whatever the animation called for.  What happened?  Do I need to install more animation packs?  The animation here was something like "Mitos teasing".  What pack has Mitos animations in it?  Or was this something in the mod itself?

That animation is part of Sexlab SE. I've had the same thing happen at random times without this mod, so it may just be a simply game glitch itself.  The vanishing NPC has even happened with Flowergirls animations, so it may just be a camera issue.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure this is even appropriate, and I apologize if it isn't, but I took a day to correct the grammatical and (many) punctuation errors in this mod's dialogue, and I'm here to share my work for those who may also be bothered by them. I did this because Romance has exactly what I'm looking for in a consensual sex mod (that doesn't require Aroused), but the errors in the dialogue sours the experience for me. (The inconsistency between the vanilla and modded dialogue takes me out of the experience, if that makes sense.) I cannot claim every change is perfect (I do not claim to be a master of grammar and punctuation by any means), and I may even have created errors myself, but I agonizingly went through every dialogue choice and response at least twice to ensure correctness and consistency. If anyone spots any remaining errors, please let me know and I will correct them promptly. Otherwise, if this tweak offends, I shall remove it.

Download SexLab Romance SE V1.0.6.7z first, and then overwrite the .esp with this one:

SexLab Romance.esp

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 3:21 AM, Slof_of_Neverwinter said:

I'm not sure this is even appropriate, and I apologize if it isn't, but I took a day to correct the grammatical and (many) punctuation errors in this mod's dialogue, and I'm here to share my work for those who may also be bothered by them. I did this because Romance has exactly what I'm looking for in a consensual sex mod (that doesn't require Aroused), but the errors in the dialogue sours the experience for me. (The inconsistency between the vanilla and modded dialogue takes me out of the experience, if that makes sense.) I cannot claim every change is perfect (I do not claim to be a master of grammar and punctuation by any means), and I may even have created errors myself, but I agonizingly went through every dialogue choice and response at least twice to ensure correctness and consistency. If anyone spots any remaining errors, please let me know and I will correct them promptly. Otherwise, if this tweak offends, I shall remove it.

Download SexLab Romance SE V1.0.6.7z first, and then overwrite the .esp with this one:

SexLab Romance.esp 102.04 kB · 19 downloads

Appreciated.  In my case, I would've changed the language use to something more "lore friendly" or polite -- especially with girl-girl interactions.  In the case of lesbians, the line about "I want to make love to you in the way that women only can" hit exactly the right tone.  The other options were too crudely "male."  All that said, I do like this mod a lot.  It's the best one for interjecting romance into SSE without breaking immersion.

Anyhow, the mod author mentioned that he wouldn't update this because a new updated version was needed?  Was this ever done?  Is there any other mod out there that does what this one does.

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2019 at 3:21 AM, Slof_of_Neverwinter said:

SexLab Romance.esp 102.04 kB · 55 downloads

I'll add this to the Download with text editing credits to you. THANKS!

4 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Nomkaz, I believe you mentioned in the very first post on this thread about a future update/replacement for SexLab Romance.  Is anyone actually working on such a mod?  I do like this mod -- original grammar aside -- and hope that someone updates it eventually.

That's a negative. the author hasn't updated since 2014...

2 hours ago, nomkaz said:

That's a negative. the author hasn't updated since 2014...

That's too bad....   I wish I knew how to mod; unfortunately, I have no idea where to even begin to learn modding….  Oh well...hopefully some of the more talented folk around here will adopt  this as a project.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 6:44 AM, kdoggg1971 said:

That animation is part of Sexlab SE. I've had the same thing happen at random times without this mod, so it may just be a simply game glitch itself.  The vanishing NPC has even happened with Flowergirls animations, so it may just be a camera issue.

The issue with invisible NPC's during an animation sequence is often the fault of the automatic free cam option in Sexlab. Interestingly, it doesn't always happen with other mods. Defeat and Amorous Adventures seem to be just fine with automatic free cam. At least that's been my experience. Two options here. Live with the automatic free cam oddities. Or turn off the option in Sexlab's MCM menu just before initiating sex.

6 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Aside from the base requirements, I run Romance concurrently with Amorous Adventures and Defeat.  Are there any other Sex Lab mods that would complement Romance and not conflict with it?

I have Amorous Adventures (AA) and Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO) before I downloaded Sexlab Romance (SR). I have all three of them activated but I can't seem to see any difference with the addition of SR so I'm not sure if SR is still working. I use Mod Organizer 2 (MO2) that usually tells something conflicts something else. But I didn't get conflicts flags. Would dialogues be significantly different after adding SR? How else would you know? Should it have its own MCM Menu? Thanks.

3 hours ago, RangerLoner said:

I have Amorous Adventures (AA) and Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO) before I downloaded Sexlab Romance (SR). I have all three of them activated but I can't seem to see any difference with the addition of SR so I'm not sure if SR is still working. I use Mod Organizer 2 (MO2) that usually tells something conflicts something else. But I didn't get conflicts flags. Would dialogues be significantly different after adding SR? How else would you know? Should it have its own MCM Menu? Thanks.

SR is basically about your PC propositioning NPCs and the NPCs can either respond positively to your request to "get to know each other intimately" or they can reject your overtures.  (I wish some of those rejections were more colorful like "drop dead" or "not in a million years".)  You can make an SR proposition to anyone at anytime, but you should avoid those NPCs who come into play in Amorous Adventures storylines.  AA involves having your PC go through a series of tasks in order to win the favor  of an NPC so they will proceed with a romance with you.  There's no real interplay between RDO and either AA or SR that I can think of.   I hope this helps....

30 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

SR is basically about your PC propositioning NPCs and the NPCs can either respond positively to your request to "get to know each other intimately" or they can reject your overtures.  (I wish some of those rejections were more colorful like "drop dead" or "not in a million years".)  You can make an SR proposition to anyone at anytime, but you should avoid those NPCs who come into play in Amorous Adventures storylines.  AA involves having your PC go through a series of tasks in order to win the favor  of an NPC so they will proceed with a romance with you.  There's no real interplay between RDO and either AA or SR that I can think of.   I hope this helps....

What I noticed is, there are some NPCs that when I try to talk with them, they only give me generic response with no dialogue options to choose from. That's why I can't be sure if something is broken or some mods just conflict other mods. I'll try with more NPCs, though. Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, RangerLoner said:

What I noticed is, there are some NPCs that when I try to talk with them, they only give me generic response with no dialogue options to choose from. That's why I can't be sure if something is broken or some mods just conflict other mods. I'll try with more NPCs, though. Thanks for the info.

Edit:  There are some NPCs who simply don't have much to say.  But when you approach an NPC, does  your PC get the RC dialog option where you can begin propositioning the NPC?   

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Edit:  There are some NPCs who simply don't have much to say.  But when you approach an NPC, does  your PC get the RC dialog option where you can begin propositioning the NPC?   

We've been using acronyms but I don't know what RC is, is that the propositioning dialogue? I only get the 'Interested in me, are you?' dialogue when I'm my PC is wearing the Amulet of Mara.

50 minutes ago, RangerLoner said:

We've been using acronyms but I don't know what RC is, is that the propositioning dialogue? I only get the 'Interested in me, are you?' dialogue when I'm my PC is wearing the Amulet of Mara.

With RC I meant Romance.  When you first talk to any NPC,  your PC is given a come on line as a dialog option.  It then leads to the NPC either rejecting your advances or agreeing to get intimate.  When you pull up the MCM, does Romance come up as an option?  Like I said, the Romance dialog should be available from the start of a PT -- except maybe from the vanilla start.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:48 AM, rodrigo2 said:

With RC I meant Romance.  When you first talk to any NPC,  your PC is given a come on line as a dialog option.  It then leads to the NPC either rejecting your advances or agreeing to get intimate.  When you pull up the MCM, does Romance come up as an option?  Like I said, the Romance dialog should be available from the start of a PT -- except maybe from the vanilla start.

I think I know what the problem is now. Romance does not come up in MCM. I made a test game yesterday but I chose to enable Romance after escaping from Helgen. I'll try another test game with Romance from the very beginning. Thanks.

EDIT:

I did something wrong from the beginning. I think I accidentally replaced the main/original file with the translation file. That's the only explanation that I can think of. I looked into the filetree but nothing was there except the Sexlab Romance.esp file. I reinstalled everything and got it working.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 9:21 AM, Slof_of_Neverwinter said:

SexLab Romance.esp 102.04 kB · 83 downloads

Damn, I came here to ask for it. I tried it myself but it didn't work out that well. It really killed the Mod for me to see all that HORRIBLE/Non-existent punctuation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey is anybody able to help me? I'm using this mod for a long time now and I didn't have any problems until now. If I want to use the mod all the options simply don't work or just lead to "Actually maybe later". Has anybody any idea what the problem could be? 

Here is my load order: 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     BSAssets.esm
  7  7     BSHeartland.esm
  8  8     BS_DLC_patch.esp
  9  9     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm