mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff)

7 minutes ago, BierBauch said:

Hey there & thanks for your awesome content. For some reason Christa Huffs skin texture is white and red with question marks in my game. Is it possible that you forgot to add a texture in your files or is it just an eriror for me?

I can't tell for sure, but if you try to go through the skin details and delete them one by one for each CAS category, you should be able to find out where there's something missing, this is probably a retexture that's missing its mesh essentially, so if you find and remove that, the red and white question mark thing should go away. Do that (also check out the scars categories, I use those for skin details as well) and tell me and I should be able to fix the problem. 

10 minutes ago, Santana-Red said:

It's the Remussirion cleavage from the brow scar category. It also has the problem if you use the one from the cheek scar category. Didn't mention it 'cause I thought since nobody was saying nothing it was just me. 

You don't have the original of that? I would imagine it should work okay if you have that, like it does for me. Annoying. 

20 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

You don't have the original of that? I would imagine it should work okay if you have that, like it does for me. Annoying. 

Ah you're right! I have a version of the regular one (tattoo section i guess) which is without the "squeeze". I'll try tomorrow if by downloading the original one fixes that issue (kinda late over here). 

7 hours ago, Mautine88 said:

@mrrakkonn How do you manipulate the tongue for poses? the one from WW and redheaded sims doesn't seem to do anything. when I equip the one from redheaded sims, when i use a tongue pose, the tongue doesn't move. only the tongue ring is floating in the air.

The redheaded sims tongue is just an accessory not really a tongue mesh, it's just used by some pose makers for poses (most of them don't seem to use the WW tongue mesh, or don't want to). If you're thinking about the one I have that's the tongue piercing I made by grabbing the tongue piercing mesh from one of those accessory tongues, it's actually tied to the bones for the WW tongue and moves with it.

As for your last remark that's probably because you haven't typed in "ww.apply_tongue" in the cheat console, normally the tongue is only equipped for WW animations, and won't appear with ordinary animations or poses unless you type in that cheat command. 

Alright, I've updated the Shared CC folder to go along with the changes mentioned in this post the changes being that I've decided to turn some cleavage details into accessories (the ones with a more "push up" look that don't look too great when a sim is nude) and I've also decided to (as can be seen in the pool party video form last page) start using other breast meshes (at the moment the ones by Simdulgence) for some sims (though on balance I'd say it's still going to be Sopor Allure more often than not still), which has required me to make alternate versions of the cleavage overlays I use for those meshes. 

So yeah, that's what's in the new shared CC folder, no sims uploaded yet who have these changes incorporated, but going forwards they will and I will also note in the description of the sims (along with a couple of pictures) which mesh I used for them (and I'll probably throw up an alternate tray file for those who prefer to stick with the Allure meshes for all the sims). 

The NPC male trainer is entirely blacked out in my game. As are all the males in the Alto family.

Choosing a different skin tone has no effect. Stripping/removing all face details, clothing, etc. has no effect. The only way I could fix it was to choose a face again (none were highlighted as selected), but then of course the character is altered.

Any idea what is going on?

I tried re-downloading and replacing all the mods, etc. again with no luck.,

9 hours ago, hhartman69 said:

The NPC male trainer is entirely blacked out in my game. As are all the males in the Alto family.

Choosing a different skin tone has no effect. Stripping/removing all face details, clothing, etc. has no effect. The only way I could fix it was to choose a face again (none were highlighted as selected), but then of course the character is altered.

Any idea what is going on?

I tried re-downloading and replacing all the mods, etc. again with no luck.,

It's a preset issue, delete obscurus_nose_presets_2m  you should only have obscurus_nose_presets_2m_UPD  otherwise having both causes the all black issue.

1 hour ago, j27f1981 said:

It's a preset issue, delete obscurus_nose_presets_2m  you should only have obscurus_nose_presets_2m_UPD  otherwise having both causes the all black issue.

Thanks! I'll reupload the Shared CC with this fix!

EDIT: No wait, I already seem to have done this. I guess people having this issue might have the older one somewhere. 

Edited by mrrakkonn

Hey, just want to apologize for my lack of progress this month. Mostly I've just been a bit slow but it's also that other things unrelated to sims have left me completely distracted this past week or so.

I'm still here, I'm fine, There are things in the works, I just haven't been able to devote time to get them finished. Sorry. 

Sims Naomi, Lauren and Sabrina have been updated

02.png.35b3658ff87fdc9047dde4aa0752636e.png

I ended up making these three the first sims I'm updating with my new standard for how I use cleavage details and mixing up breast meshes a little bit (which ones they use will be noted in the sim descriptions going forward, with Sopor Allure still being considered the standard and alternate trays provided if you want to stick to that and not get cleavage details that don't line up with those). Again I'll note the post I made on these changes

Face.png.ab5fcea0b908f89ded07638f04ca4e91.png  Face.png.73919b8838b445571ac2dddc242a93f9.png  Face.png.b1ec23e41e6088ebf12579d13faac018.png

I've rewritten their description posts, all of which have a bit more detail than before, all of these sims also use the Pretty Girl custom trait that seems like it's kind of fun to play with and provides some nice characterization for sims who are supposed to be models. 

Naomi

Lauren

Sabrina

In general all of these sims have had changes to their appearance here and there, thougn most notable is the breast mesh/cleavage detail changes and the fact that they use an accessory cleavage detail for many outfits, I'll just note that if that is something you do not want, it should be enough to just delete these packagess you got from the Shared CC archive (in the "Skin Details" folder). 

combinedcleavageaccessory1.package

combinedcleavageaccessory2.package

combinedcleavageaccessory3.package

combinedcleavageaccessory4.package

combinedcleavageaccessory5.package

Also, I added a couple more posters to the set of CC posters I uploaded here a little while back, including the picture above, so here's an updated version of those packages as well

mrrakkonnPosters.7z

Hello, My game only has your trays and files that you shared.  the only other cc's I have are some that I made personally.  

I have some alignment issues with certain sims, is this happening to anyone else?

I don't have any Height sliders installed at all.

here are some examples

Looks good on this sim

image.png.48f7b48ce4d3a83d9533cddcd704f556.png

But..

image.png.27980371d810e8b03656b8fdf095e15c.png

Not sure why, does it on a few sims not all. 

as you can see I used the same animation.

13 minutes ago, j27f1981 said:

Hey. In general blowjob animations like that are a bit ... temperamental and often will not line up properly with a sim's mouth, this is due to the fact that you can adjust the position of a sim's mouth on their face in CAS and also how long their face is, so there is a deal of variation in where exactly it will be. So yeah, unless you're willing to use WW positioning to "fix it" when this happens it's just something you'll have to live with, it doesn't really have anything do with custom sliders. 

Edited by mrrakkonn
9 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Hey. In general blowjob animations like that are a bit ... temperamental and often will not line up properly with a sim's mouth, this is due to the fact that you can adjust the position of a sim's mouth on their face in CAS and also how long their face is, so there is a deal of variation in where exactly it will be. So yeah, unless you're willing to use WW positioning to "fix it" when this happens it's just something you'll have to live with, it doesn't really have anything do with custom sliders. 

I see, that makes sense.  thanks for the quick response :)