mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff)

2 minutes ago, Subsrulez said:

Hi, OP, thx for these awesome sims :)

I tried opening your edited Christa, but there seems to be missing textures/meshes:

One in "skin details" and one in "cheek scars".

Hope you can help

If I'm seeing it right... the necessary files for those shoudl definitely be in the Shared CC folder (because I'm looking at it now). Did you not download that?

11 minutes ago, adellanuki said:

Not sure what the issue is. I've installed the World Save, Both Shared CC, and the Sims personal folder. They're the only mods I have installed, and I'm getting Red/White checkered faces with Black Question marks as the other user did. I'm not sure how to fix it.

Untitled.png

The world save is pretty old at this point unfortunately. And you'll have to say which sim this is, I can say right off the bat that the facial hair there is nothing to worry about. The other I'm not sure, but tell me which sim it is, in any case I do think everything should be included in the shared CC to avoid this, but Sims4Studio has a habit for me to require these mesh items even when I make full clones of CC packages that I edit, and Tray Importer doesn't always pick them up. 

Just now, mrrakkonn said:

The world save is pretty old at this point unfortunately. And you'll have to say which sim this is, I can say right off the bat that the facial hair there is nothing to worry about. The other I'm not sure, but tell me which sim it is, in any case I do think everything should be included in the shared CC to avoid this, but Sims4Studio has a habit for me to require these mesh items even when I make full clones of CC packages that I edit, and Tray Importer doesn't always pick them up. 

Thanks for the Reply, the two Sims in particular are Veronica_Guajardo, and Mazuiko_Jackson. The other Sims *seem* to load just fine.

10 minutes ago, adellanuki said:

Thanks for the Reply, the two Sims in particular are Veronica_Guajardo, and Mazuiko_Jackson. The other Sims *seem* to load just fine.

Try deleting scars and skin details and make a note of which of them 'fixes' the issue when removed. 

Hey everyone! Just a heads up about something that's upcoming!

I've been helping someone make an updated version of a world with my sims recently. It should be out in the pretty near future, it will cover some of the same ground as my old save, but also is further along in incorporating my own sims beyond the maxis sim remakes. Look for that when it comes out, though it won't be uploaded by me.

3 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Hey everyone! Just a heads up about something that's upcoming!

I've been helping someone make an updated version of a world with my sims recently. It should be out in the pretty near future, it will cover some of the same ground as my old save, but also is further along in incorporating my own sims beyond the maxis sim remakes. Look for that when it comes out, though it won't be uploaded by me.

UPDATE

Alright it's up, made by @TriggerBlade with help from me. Check out the description and use that for any world/save content with my sims going forwards. At the moment it includes some more updated versions of sims than are available from my sim collection also. 

6 hours ago, Chao1997 said:

pbox_liberated-vehicles.packagepbox_liberated-vehicles 

this package has problem.
I can't start sims4 when I put this file in a mod.

If game doesn't start, try pulling out this file.

Hey, yeah, I had this problem myself and had to remove it (and others have as well). I'll quote your post in the description, do you know which download included this package? I would like to remove it.

1 hour ago, mrrakkonn said:

Hey, yeah, I had this problem myself and had to remove it (and others have as well). I'll quote your post in the description, do you know which download included this package? I would like to remove it.

I think it comes from the build objects posted with the MAW save file, I'm not sure it's in any of the files on this post. I didn't find it, but I may have missed a download or two.

2 minutes ago, S_Moore said:

Should just be MW save, your world file. Sorry. Trying to take a shortcut.

Ok. Well, the one I made is outdated and should not be downloaded anymore (and marked as such), and the one continued by Triggerblade has already had the package removed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 UPDATED SIMS HAVE BEEN REUPLOADED, LUNA CADIZ AND JESSICA KIM

01.png.d1ac299796b670c7233f42e6cb0ff4dd.png    01.png.490c79d67cf867c9f3d629f20f916a8a.png

Two of my first uploads, recently overhauled, have now been reuploaded and their descriptions redone. With LL being exceptionally slow lately I was not able to upoad the archives with all the outfits, so you'll only get the previews in their descriptions of a couple of their outfits. 

Also a general note, the new version of my world, which is being worked on by Triggerblade with my help (I provide the sims and my thoughts on how they should be set up) does currently contain  updated versions of all the sims currently in it (as in in the world, it does not have all my created sims yet) as well as some sims that have not yet been updated. Among the updated sims are Fiona, Alice, Samantha, Jason and his family, Rachel Mason, Maryam Khoroushi, Linnie, Cara and their family including many Selvadoradian family members, Tony Azim and his sister Aminah, and many others here and there.

In general expect that world to often stay a bit ahead of this thread when it comes to my sims, especially updated versions of my older sims as I prefer making sure the sims that are in there have been updated to my satisfaction before sticking them in. So even if you might not be interested in playing with the world it might be of interest to you in just grabbing many sims you might not find here yet.  

Unfortunatley due to LL being exceptionally slow at the moment, I'm not currently able to upload the updated archives without going insane, you'll have to download these sims from my Patreon, don't worry it's not locked behind membership or anything.

You sure are right about the servers lately.

Just tried to download the new versions of Luna and Jessica.

What a haywire system at the moment, download time estimates are swinging wildly between a few minutes and a couple of days.

I hope someone in the admin team sees this and fixes what the hell ever is wrong.

4 hours ago, shorty943 said:

You sure are right about the servers lately.

Just tried to download the new versions of Luna and Jessica.

What a haywire system at the moment, download time estimates are swinging wildly between a few minutes and a couple of days.

I hope someone in the admin team sees this and fixes what the hell ever is wrong.

They probably know already. 

Also just to be sure, I was not able to upload the new versions at all to LL, if you want the updated versions of these girls you have to download from the Patreon link for now. 

Underground Racing Male Sims

01.png.1a261ffbc423873fd937d62fce24f125.png

I don't upload male sims too often, so figured it was time. These sims (male sims in the header picture) were to varying degrees based on characters from the "Blacklist" in the game Need For Speed Most Wanted. I made them for when I wanted to take some pictures with a bit of underground racing theme to them, and found I needed more sims appropriate for that theme.

They started out pretty basic and undefined but now that they ended up in Triggerblade's redux of my world they have all been defined a bit more and (in the save) put in a club. Obviously cars aren't actually a thing in the game, so there is no real functionality to them being racers, just the character reference essentially. Two of the sims are in the getaway driver rank of the criminal career though, one is an NPC DJ and one is a trust-fund kid, again loosely based on some of the above character bios. 

RonnieLinnie.png.92d253e8fbe1d49174b7b03421fe91bb.png

Also in a bit of characterization, I've imagined one of these sims, Ronnie Hills (sim with black hair and white top), as being Linnie's boyfriend (or just a friend with benefits) recently in some of my pictures and videos, though I imagine it as being a bit of a rocky one (in the save they've got negative friendship and positive romance), not something you are required to adhere to outside of that obviously, and not something that can be set up in a household in the library. So it's either something you'll have to set up for yourself or play with in the save if you're interested in that. 

Damian

Damian00.png.c0141adea276d62bde02a288524caa22.png

Height: 6'1"
Notes: Competetive, Observant, Seldom Sleepy, Independent, Night Owl, Gym Rat, Insensitive, Adulterer
Lifestyles: Energetic

Joe Vega

JV00.png.5bc9e433cbc2c2ad0ee5ebc6671ff4ac.png

Height: 5'10"
Occupation: House DJ (NPC) change or just make self-employed if you mean to play him
Notes: Clubber, 3-star celebrity (as DJ), Perfect Host, Great Storyteller, Seldom Sleepy, Free Services, Shallow, Adulterer
Lifestyles: People Person

Ronnie

Ronnie00.png.b4de4d4583c2da4d9cc7d99e4d9d17cd.png

Height: 5'11"
Notes: Connections, Irresponsible, Night Owl, Entrepreneurial, Insensitive, Shallow, Adulterer, Economics Degree 
Lifestyles: Pleasureseeker

Shiro Sato

Sato00.png.2f91f2d1f0011c3c04c6aeaf3326deb2.png

Height: 5'9"
Notes: Stoic, Cold Acclimation, Mentor, Gym Rat, Speed Cleaner, Independent
Lifestyles: Techie, Pleasureseeker

Edited by mrrakkonn