Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

Yeah so i did a bit of reading on ShadowOfTheWinds Discord and it seems like the flickering is something that cant be fixed (source: https://discord.com/channels/671888302256685056/671890563225878576/907946952463904801)

The "modpos" workaround is enough to not get annoyed to much i suppose.

I experimented a bit with the optional files from the Bridge mod and found the Versions made for IC fixes the flickering on the Sanctuary side of Bridge but if i cross the bridge textrues start dissapearing again so my guess is broken precombs. I tried making a patch with new precombs but that was semi sucessful. The rocks and stuff from CRP stopped flickering and instead the bridge started flickering.... So maybe its doable to create a patch but its beyond my capabilities sadly.

I will check out DC next to see if the other Mods play nice with CRP.

Bad info for you guys:

Tomorrow i'll end up in the hospital and will be off for a day or two (hopefully it won't be longer than that). What i thought to be a minor problem seems to be much worse and tomorrow morning they have full access to the required equipment for a full diagnosis.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey just wanted to pop in to say I hope you are feeling better!

Also I believe I found an alternative to AWKCR! ECO plus Complex Sorter is amazing! Also all of the mods you have listed have non-AWKCR patches at this repository! (If they're not there they have patches of their own) Also if tags are not your thing I highly suggest 4estgimp's suite of CS rules and patches. (He also fixed and cleaned up Raider Overhaul and it works quite well!) The authors ECO CS and 4estgimp all talk together frequently on discord so almost all of their mods compliment each other quite nicely. If you don't like the idea of only one workbench in ECO, 4estgimp has a patch for standalone workbenches that sorts everything into their appropriate workbench! (Yay no more crafting my slooty armor from a chem bench!)

P.S. ECO is very modular so you can disable just about everything.

Also just for "immersion" I also recommend LarannKiar's suite of recruitment mods. It always bothered me that you couldn't recruit people that shouldn't be wandering around alone.

Another I would recommend is the Highlight Console Reference. You can set it once then disable it if desired.

Finally I would HIGHLY recommend adding R2K's gameplay mod if only for the check power grid (cpg) console command. I've had many games that I've had to give up on because of crashes near settlements (especially the "triangle of death" sanctuary, abernathy, and red rocket) and lo and behold this mod fixes that problem. Also if you are proactive about it and check at least every once in a while it will never becomes an issue.

Also here's dogmeat photobombing a pic

ScreenShot7.png

I'm out of the hospital (but still weak). I'll need some more time to get back on my feet so i have to go slow checking things. 

The bill will be nasty, but at least i won't get bancrupt over it...

I guess the first 'new update' will be here, as it should be easier than Skyrim atm. So stay tuned (just don't ask for an ETA). :)

Edited by Aylis

Planned changes (those arn't 100% yet)

Mods to remove

Spoiler

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-                                         Switching to 'Fusion Girl'

Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix

Gender Specific Skeletons

CBBE Head Rear Fix Remake

CBBE Head Rear Fix Remake with Ghouls Revamped

CBBE Bodyslides for armors

CBP Physics for Fallout 4

OCBPC Physics

Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters                                                The added creatures are more annoying than actually good

Ghillie Mod Redux                                                                                  Very nice idea but the changed weapons are problematic and it got problems with AAF

Player Comments and Head Tracking                                                    Causes issues with dialog in several other mods

Player Comments and Head Tracking - Start Me Up Patch

Player Comments and Depravity or Companion Ivy - UCP

Bobble Girl                                                                                             Got something that looks better and doesn't require an ESP

More Bobbleheads                                                                                 Not sure if this works - found nothing of the advertised stuff

Gun For Hire - Commonwealth Mercenary Jobs                                    Found a less scripted alternative solution i'm testing atm

Gun for Hire - Craftable Signage

Ground 1.5.0                                                                                           Gets replaced as it is gone from Nexus

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch - Patch

NAC X - NATURAL AND ATMOSPHERIC COMMONWEALTH TWEAKS  Seems to be redundant

Workshop Spotlight Fix                                                                                           ''

The Great Green Jewel                                                                           Sadly got flickering textures and causes quite a FPS drop. Issues with the added weapons.

Mods to add

Spoiler

Fusion Girl                                                                                               Last update seems to have fixed the issues i had before

FG Bodyslides

New Vault Girl                                                                                         Much lighter footprint

Subgroup: Armors

Nanosuit 6.2

Nanosuit 6.2 - Fusion Girl and BodyTalk3 Bodyslide Files

Technical Competition Sportswear (TCS)                                           More relevant for screenshots

Technical Competition Sportswear (TCS) - FG Bodyslide Files                                  ''

Crane's Socks Fashion                                                                                               ''

Crane's Socks Fashion - FG Bodyslide Files                                                               ''

Children of Atom - Fanatics Outfits

Children of Atom - Fanatics Outfits - FG Bodyslide Files

A Little More Grounded

FN FAL SA58 Sound Overhaul

Street Vendors - New Trader Stalls

Simple Bounties                                                                                       Replaces 'GfH'?

Edited by Aylis

Here in Germany we got that too. But you have to pay a small fee for every day in hospital, the medicine you have to get, and transportation. It simply adds up.

Thankfully i don't live in the US. The bill i would have gotten there would have been a total nightmare...

(Insert curse of your choice here)!

Two days reworking my bodyslides as the breasts were hanging very low as soon as the char went nude. Perfectly fine in the preview of the tool - in game totally off. Reducing gravity showed deformations, changing parameter wasn't looking nice too.

Looks like i had two (or three) mods changing the gravity for the breasts at the same time. So 'CBP Physics for Fallout 4' and 'OCBPC Physics' have to be removed for FG as well... Updated post #433 Fixed the error as i got it working with the reworked preset.

Getting some vitamin D for the babies:

Spoiler

enb2021_12_10_01_15_36.jpg.36dcc16a99b7ef3e8cfd12481f80ca06.jpg

Updated link for ZeX (5.0)

Updated the advanced version of 'Red Rocket Starter'. Hope you like it. :)

Edited by Aylis

Last update

Updating Status to '3.0.8'

Yes, page #1 was also updated.

Some updates to links, switching to 'Fusion Girl', removal of redundant mods and a bunch of additions.

Mods to RERUN

Bashed Patch

Removed mods:

Spoiler

UI

FallUI - Item Sorter Mod                                                                        Not for this guide.

PC

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-                                         Switching to 'Fusion Girl'

Gender-Specific Skeletons                                                                     Not required anymore

CBBE NPC HeadRear Fix Remake                                                                            ''

CBBE NPC HeadRear Fix Remake with Ghouls Revamped                                      ''

Radiation Queen True Skin Textures                                                       Gone from Nexus

Radiation Queen 1k Faces Hotfix                                                            Gone from Nexus

NPC and Creatures

Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters - Hybrid                                  The added creatures are just annoying.

Animation

CBP Physics                                                                                             Cause issues with FG

Armor

CBBE Bodyslides

Spoiler

CC Modular Military Backpack - CBBE - BodySlide                                Not required anymore

CC Modular Military Backpack CBBE Clipping Fix                                                    ''

Eli's Armour Compendium - Precombined Meshes CBBE                                        ''

Comfy Socks - CBBE Bodyslide                                                                                 ''

Biohazard Suit CBBE Bodyslide                                                                                 ''

CROSS Chosen Of Atom CBBE bodyslide file                                                           ''

CROSS IEX - CBBE bodyslide                                                                                    ''

CROSS Mojave Manhunter CBBE Uni-boob Bodyslide                                             ''

Private Military Company - CBBE Uniboob Bodyslide                                              ''

Ghillie Mod Redux                                                                                  Very nice idea but the weapons are problematic and the mod isn't recognized by AAF

Sound

Player Comments and Head Tracking                                                    Causes issues with dialog in several other mods

Override

More Bobbleheads                                                                                 Not sure if this works - found nothing of the advertised stuff

Bobble Girl                                                                                              Got something that looks better and doesn't require an ESP

Bobble Girl Loading Screen                                                                    Not required anymore

Gun For Hire - Commonwealth Mercenary Jobs                                    Gone from Nexus Found a less scripted alternative solution i'm testing atm

Building

Ground                                                                                                    Gone from Nexus 

Gun for Hire - Craftable Signage                                                            Not required anymore

Patches

Better Cooking Stations                                                                           Removed as the alternative source is problematic

Better Cooking Stations - Far Harbor and Nuka World                                                                     ''

Bobble Girl More Bobbleheads Patch                                                      Not required anymore

Mutilated Dead Bodies                                                                            Some placements are questionable

Player Comments Start Me Up Universal Patch                                       Not required anymore

Player Comments - Ivy Companion Patch                                                                 ''

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch - Patch                                                                               ''

Weather and Lighting

NAC X - NAC TWEAKS                                                                             Seems to be redundant

Workshop Lightbulb Emittance Fix                                                                            ''

Wasteland Illumination DLC Far Harbor                                                   Got integrated into the main mod

Final

Diamond City: The Great Green Jewel                                                    Sadly got flickering textures and causes quite a FPS drop. Issues with the added weapons.

ADDED mods:

Spoiler

PC

Fusion Girl                                                                                               Last update seems to have fixed the issues i had before

Armor

Fusion Girl Vanilla Outfits                                                                        Converts vanilla armors and mods of the CC to FG

Danse's Wearable Holotags                                                                    Required by some quest mods

Children of Atom - Fanatics Outfits

Children of Atom - Fanatics Outfits - FG Bodyslide Files

Casio W59 - Functional Watch                                                                Not so lorefriendly, but i like it

Eli's Armour Compendium - Fusion Girl Conversion

Biohazard Suit Fusion Girl Bodyslide

Nanosuit                                                                                                  Older mod but still one of the best.

Nanosuit 6.2 - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

Nanosuit 6.2 - BodyTalk3 Bodyslide Files

Private Military Company - FG and BT Bodyslide Files

Technical Competition Sportswear (TCS)                                                 More relevant for screenshots

Technical Competition Sportswear (TCS) - FG Bodyslide Files                                        ''

Sound

Gen Zero - Gen 1 Synths Voice Rework

Override

New Vault Girl                                                                                          Much lighter footprint

Building

A Little More Grounded                                                                           Replacement for 'Ground'

Armor and Weapons Override

FN FAL SA58 Sound Overhaul

Uploads

None atm.

Still working on

Spoiler

Vault-Tec rep is a person                                                                          Fixing a logic bug

Simple Crits Outside of VATS                                                                   Got to lvl up before i can test it...

?Can be flagged as ESL (See 'Final')                                                         Free permission - got to see how it works out

Crane's Socks Fashion

Crane's Socks Fashion - FG Bodyslide Files     

Street Vendors - New Trader Stalls

Simple Bounties                                                                                        Replaces 'GfH'?

More Cooking Stations                                                                             Replacement for 'Better Cooking Stations'

Updates

Updated the advanced version of 'Red Rocket Starter'

Edited by Aylis
  • Aylis changed the title to Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.0.8 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

Upcoming body preset for FG

Spoiler

Nude

780090805_FO4Aylis.jpg.8c5cdaae1e3465d1b112a9b089fa67fd.jpg

Underarmor

960300638_FO4Aylis02.jpg.ed2c769f4f3112bc3cfad83339e56abf.jpg

I'm still tweaking a few settings, but this should be very close to the final version and i will use it for the predone bodyslides.

Replaced 'a few' question marks with the correct symbol (hopefully i got them all).

Added instructions to the description of 'TCS' so you can avoid a bug with the presets.

Had to remove Better Cooking Stations and the patch as the alternative source is problematic Updated post #436 and the guide

Added [Bodyslide] as those mods can be skipped if you use the predone bodyslides (WIP)

OCBPC Physics is a pain. With it we get sagging breasts - without it we get no physics for them. I'll try to find a way around this problem somehow.

Wasteland Illumination DLC Far Harbor got integrated into the main mod, so the separate file isn't needed anymore. Updated post #436 and the guide

Slowly getting the bodyslide right. Still not quite as i want it but i start to get there...

Spoiler

Pic of the problem i'm trying to fix

Untitled.jpg.7621b980b89f9750cd9ebf4e63a1082d.jpg

As the FSM textures arn't officially available anymore, and there will be no help from the OA if we run into issues, i'm testing different alternatives. So far the combination of NUCLEAR Nude (dirt/raider) and Realistic Skin Textures - Fusion Girl (clean textures) seems to be very promising.

Updated the link for Nuka Cola Refrigerated Display Case

Added an alternative link for Tookie's Textures-Grass and Plants

Edited by Aylis

I think i got the preset right for the used physics.

Spoiler

The used texture here is from Realistic Skin Textures - Fusion Girl. I'm actually liking it and i think, as it is officially available, better for us in the long run.

516651783_FO4Aylis01.jpg.cfce6d690406f71af88be07db8af8a3b.jpg

The ABS are gone (although i'll add instructions how to get them back) and the breasts are now as i wanted them to be.

Right now i'm going through all clothes and armors i can craft to wrap up the predone bodyslides.

Uploaded the body preset and the predone bodyslides in FO4B - Aylis Fusion Girl Preset (Face/Body/Armor)

Replaced the placeholders for preset and bodyslides on page #1 with actual links

Added the face preset too so everything is in one place.

Edited by Aylis
Update

Planned changes (those arn't 100% certain yet)

Mods to remove

Spoiler

FSM                                                                                                              Gets replaced with an official mod

Modular Military Backpack Patch Ballistic Weave                                        Gets replaced

Nuka Cola Storage Rack Fix                                                                                     ''

Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (Direct Link)                                     Doesn't always work

Mods to add

Spoiler

NUCLEAR Nude (dirt/raider) 

?Only use one of the raider textures

Realistic Skin Textures - Fusion Girl

QBZ-191 QBU-191

?Merge both the Console Fov90-100(for longScope) and the Tactical Reload.patch into the main file

Radium Rifle - QBZ-191 Replacer                                                                  Replaces the WWII weapon

Nuka-Cola and Vim Display Racks                                                                 Fixes some problems with the vanilla racks

Creation Club - Modular Military Backpack REDUX                                       Adds more options

Looks Menu Customization Compendium Fix                                               Bugfix

Simple Bounties                                                                                             Replaces 'GfH'

Kicks And Punches - Unarmed Animations mod                                           For 3rd person players

Better Cooking Stations (Direct Link)                                                             Found official links

Swinging Animated Meat Bags (Direct Link)                                                                 ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Brotherhood Recon for FG (Direct Link)                                         ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Chosen Of Atom for FG (Direct Link)                                              ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Courser Strigidae for FG (Direct Link)                                             ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Institute Expeditionary Suit for FG (Direct Link)                              ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Mojave Manhunter for FG (Direct Link)                                          ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Vertibird Flightsuit for FG (Direct Link)                                           ''

More Realistic Cats (Direct Link)                                                                                    ''

New Bobblehead Stand                                                                                  Bugfix and better textures

Heckler and Koch - Mk 23 SOCOM                                                                Nice starter gun

Heckler and Koch - Mk 23 SOCOM - AMD PATCH                                         For Radeon users

Modern Weapon Replacer - HK Mark 23 SOCOM - FOMOD Installer           Replacing the 10mm pistol

Companions Go to Original Home - Reset Home

Reginald's PreFab SchackFest!                                                                        Very good predone buildings.

Fallout Texture Overhaul - Quarry

Testing

Spoiler

Vault-Tec rep is a person                                                                               I'm sticking with his (vanilla) nickname

Simple Crits Outside of VATS                                                                         Got to lvl up before i can test it...

?Can be flagged as ESL (See 'Final')                                                           Free permission - got to see how it works out

Crane's Socks Fashion                                                                                    Already got something in TCS

Crane's Socks Fashion - FG Bodyslide Files     

Street Vendors - New Trader Stalls                                                                Hoped for more...

More Cooking Stations                                                                                  Not needed anymore

Better LOD                                                                                                     Looks very promising

Better Drumlin Diner (Survival Home)                                                           Nope, too overboarding and problems with the pathing

I also found the bodyslide files for the Cross Armors again. I knew they existed, as i had them before, but they were taken down from Nexus. Got to see how to integrate them into the guide (i'll never be a fan of discord). Problem solved

Strangely though the bodyslides for the Cross Armors don't seem to have much of an impact. Got to dig deeper... Problem solved

Moved a few mods from 'Testing' to 'Mods to be added.

Found the difference: the 'normal' bodyslide for CROSS only has light physics - the new ones jiggle a lot more.

Added instructions for the physics setup.

Reworked some instructions for weapons.

Could completely remove one of the weapon i tested here. 

Finally found official links to some mods that were removed from Nexus

Murder Death Scream (Direct Link)                            Updated in the guide

Companion Heal Thyself (Direct Link)                                        ''

CWSS (Direct Link)                                                                       ''

Better Cooking Stations (Direct Link)

Swinging Animated Meat Bags (Direct Link)

More Realistic Cats (Direct Link

I'll readd them / update the links

Uploaded 'AFG-CRISS' to 'FO4B - Aylis Fusion Girl Preset (Face/Body/Armor)'. This way you can decide for yourself if you want to use the extra 'jiggle'.

Found the solution for the 'Plasma Pistol' (i was never happy with the plasma weapons).

Refined a few links so they are easier for you to use

With the next update the gun setup is complete. Got them all covered and, disregarding some attachments, they should fit well into the game without being too modern. 

Edited by Aylis
33 minutes ago, FallFall said:

Is it possible for CWSS to cause Vault 111 textures to not show up?

In theory it is possible. But the last time i went through there i didn't see a problem. Give me a screenshot or two with the problem (just put them into spoilers). So i can recheck the location / exact spot.

So far, according to some posts i've read, only the bobblehead replacers caused a few issues. But those will be gone with the next update.

Oh, almost forgot. Do you have the 'Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures' installed? The mod changes meshes and is a possible cause. To be honest i'm thinking of removing it as CWSS should be enough on its own.

Edited by Aylis

Last update

Updating Status to '3.0.9'

Yes, page #1 was also updated.

Finished setup for guns, readded some mods that were previously lost and updated a few links. Unless i find bugs, or a mod changes, this should be my final major version for some time. There are a few mods i want to check out, but those are smaller ones for the CC or gameplay that only require a miniupdate.

Mods to RERUN

Energy Weapon Replacer - AER15

Modern Weapon Replacer - Beretta M9-FS

Modern Weapon Replacer - Mk18 CQBR

Modern Weapon Replacer - MWM4 M4A1

Bashed Patch

Removed mods:

Spoiler

PC

FSM                                                                                                          Gets replaced with an official mod

Textures

Used Books - BookStack Replacer                                                           [Gone from Nexus] Gets replaced

Patches

Nuka Cola Storage Rack Fix                                                                     [Gone from Nexus] Gets replaced

Final

Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (Direct Link)                                 Doesn't always work

ADDED mods:

Spoiler

Foundation

Better LOD                                                                                                Havn't seen every corner of the game, but it looks fine so far

Textures

Fallout Texture Overhaul - Quarry

Pre-War Books Retexture

UI

Looks Menu Customization Compendium Fix                                         Bugfix

Textures

New Bobblehead Stand                                                                            Bugfix and better textures

PC

FG Texture Patch

NUCLEAR Nude                                                                                        For raiders

Realistic Skin Textures - Fusion Girl                                                          Replaces FSM

Animation

Kicks And Punches - Unarmed Animations mod                                      For 3rd person players

Armor

Creation Club - Modular Military Backpack REDUX                                  Adds more options

[Bodyslide] CROSS Brotherhood Recon for FG (Direct Link)                     Found official links

[Bodyslide] CROSS Chosen Of Atom for FG (Direct Link)                                          ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Courser Strigidae for FG (Direct Link)                                         ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Institute Expeditionary Suit for FG (Direct Link)                          ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Mojave Manhunter for FG (Direct Link)                                      ''

[Bodyslide] CROSS Vertibird Flightsuit for FG (Direct Link)                                       ''

Override

More Realistic Cats (Direct Link)                                                                Found official links

Swinging Animated Meat Bags (Direct Link)                                                            ''

World

Simple Bounties                                                                                         Replaces 'GfH'

Building

Nuka-Cola and Vim Display Racks                                                             Fixes some problems with the vanilla racks

Reginald's PreFab SchackFest!                                                                   Very good predone buildings.

Patches

Better Cooking Stations (Direct Link)                                                         Found official links

Companions Go to Original Home - Reset Home

Armor and Weapons Override

[Bodyslide] Commonwealth Mini Dresses - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

FN FAL - SA58 (Plus Kukri)                                                                          Moved within the group

FN FAL - SA58 (Plus Kukri) - UNMEMED

FN FAL - SA58 Sound Overhaul

RPG-7V2

Heckler and Koch - Mk 23 SOCOM                                                            Nice starter gun

Heckler and Koch - Mk 23 SOCOM - AMD PATCH                                     For Radeon users

QBZ-191 QBU-191                                                                                      Another good weapon

Modern Weapon Replacer - FN FAL - SA58                                                Replaces Combat Rifles

Modern Weapon Replacer - HK Mark 23 SOCOM - FOMOD Installer       Replacing the 10mm pistol

Modern Weapon Replacer - RPG-7V2                                                        To make sure no vanilla launchers are left

Radium Rifle - QBZ-191 Replacer                                                               Replaces the WWII weapon (aka 'Radium Rifle')                                                             

Uploads

None atm.

Still working on

Spoiler

Simple Crits Outside of VATS                                                                         Got to lvl up before i can test it...

?Can be flagged as ESL (See 'Final')                                                           Free permission - got to see how it works out

The Collector's Guides AIO

Nuka-World Collectable Quest Markers

Updates

FO4B - ESL-Flagged ESP                                                                                     More ESL flagged ESP

FO4B - Aylis Fusion Girl Preset (Face/Body/Armor)                                            Added a bugfix

Edited by Aylis
Typo
  • Aylis changed the title to Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.0.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

Forgot to include a mod: Commonwealth Mini Dresses - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files Fixed

If you use my predone bodyslides then don't worry about it as i used it to create the files. I only forgot to add it to the guide and the update.

Just rechecked every mod in the guide. One more has vanished (Improved Adhesive) and another one reappeared (Commonwealth Mini Dresses Replacer).

For the adhesive i have to check in with a moderator here. It had an open permission to modify and reupload it - but the page with that information is gone too... Hopefully i can upload my modified version here.

Now it's back to see if i can improve page #1.

Edited by Aylis
20 hours ago, Aylis said:

In theory it is possible. But the last time i went through there i didn't see a problem. Give me a screenshot or two with the problem (just put them into spoilers). So i can recheck the location / exact spot.

So far, according to some posts i've read, only the bobblehead replacers caused a few issues. But those will be gone with the next update.

Oh, almost forgot. Do you have the 'Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures' installed? The mod changes meshes and is a possible cause. To be honest i'm thinking of removing it as CWSS should be enough on its own.

Apearently Universal Working "Bathroom Fixtures" was the problem. Cause the moment I removed it Vault 111 came back to existence. Every object was there but invisible and only showed up when either I was no longer in the room or very close to and at the edge if the screen.

I even posted an screenshot here when I had the problem.

atm I'm trying to figure out why there are 2 bridges in sanctuary which I remember seeing before but can't remember how I fixed it.

Edited by FallFall

@FallFall

Thanks for the answer. I'll add a warning for now. Done

Now i'll try to cause that error in my game...

Nope, looking good here. But, as it has a few other flaws, i'll be removing it anyway. I found a few spots where it doesn't work right (like in custom locations or added locations from the CC). One mod less that could cause issues or break precombines. Done

Ran into a few brown faces. So i whipped up a texture patch that fixes it and i'll add it the guide and added it to the preset pack (FO4B - Aylis Fusion Girl Preset (Face/Body/Armor)). Done. Thankfully that was an easy one

Added descriptions to more mods that can be flagged as ESL. Done 

Updated 'FO4B - ESL-Flagged ESPDone

Reworked a few descriptions

Fixed typos I fear the hunt for those will never end...

Reworked post #1

Replacing 'Used Books - BookStack Replacer' with 'Pre-War Books Retexture'. Done 

Edited by Aylis
Typo

@all

Do you want more things for the variety of clothing and armors included?

Like for example:

GITS Motoko Kusanagi outfit

GITS BodySlide Files For Fusion Girl

Clothes Pack 3

Clothes Pack 3 - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

Personally i'd prefer things that get added via LL and shows up on NPC in the world (like the things from Elianora or the other replacers). I could add quite a few of them to the guide or as a separate point in post #3.

Just remember this would require quite some work on my side (testing, predone bodyslides, patches for icons, etc). So i'd only do this if you're really interested. Atm i already have to redo quite a few patches as almost all replacers for the weapons have changed with their last update (they don't replace the weapon ESP anymore and now are a separate ESP).

Edited by Aylis

@Aylis Good to see you're feeling better.

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

@all

Do you want more things for the variety of clothing and armors included?

Like for example:

GITS Motoko Kusanagi outfit

GITS BodySlide Files For Fusion Girl

Clothes Pack 3

Clothes Pack 3 - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

Personally i'd prefer things that get added via LL and shows up on NPC in the world (like the things from Elianora or the other replacers). I could add quite a few of them to the guide or as a separate point in post #3.

My preference is similar, outfits that look like they could fit the setting and can appear on NPC's i.e. Cross outfits, Elianora etc. Whereas something like the GITS outfits not so much, but thats the great thing about modding, if I don't like it I can just not download it or find something else. Maybe the thing to do would be add an (optional) tag. 

On 12/17/2021 at 5:40 AM, Aylis said:

Uploaded the body preset and the predone bodyslides in FO4B - Aylis Fusion Girl Preset (Face/Body/Armor)

Checking out the preset and has the right one been uploaded or have I stuffed something up somehow (I have double checked I have the same physics setup)? Compared to your preview the breasts are sticking straight out in bodyslide and in game (see pics for reference). In bodyslide it looks like it's because the boobs push up setting is set to 90%.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.e41316bc96b7ae138e0810d0e4555900.png

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.53777aef6f32569f1b9c669af582e21b.JPG

@Skag

The difference comes up in the game. The preview is without any physics applied and the pushup is there to compensate for that.

Spoiler

Without physics vs. non-compensated physics (older version of the preset)

Untitled.jpg.734f2f22b083513981ad11931d76143a.jpg

I really wish it would work a bit different (that would have saved me a few hours).

With the armors it depends on what it contains. For me every set i add takes a few hours or even a day or two to fully integrate it. Adding the icons is the worst part of it. Weapons are even more complicated. 

Edited by Aylis

@Skag

Correct.

Working on

Spoiler

Simple Crits Outside of VATS                                                                             Got to lvl up before i can test it...

?Can be flagged as ESL (See 'Final')                                                               Free permission - got to see how it works out

The Collector's Guides AIO                                                                                Looking good so far

Nuka-World Collectable Quest Markers

Rocky Satellite Radio - Custom Lofi Pipboy Radio

Fixed Hotel Rexford                                                                                           Too many conflicts

Black Male Raiders

?Has to be placed above 'Raider Gangs Extended' to get a mix of raiders

Better LOD (already included)                                                                           Still looking good

Custom Camera                                                                                                 Hope this works out...

True First person Camera                                                                                   ... i miss the view from Skyrim SE

Just found

Spoiler

Added the entry 'Improving FPS (AMD Radeon)' to post #3.

Edited by Aylis