[WiP/Research] Bukkake Spell...!Anti CTD LowRes Textures!.Update 19:30 - 2013-01-08

FOUND OUT!

I opened the two dds files in Photoshop and I resized 2048' date=' 8bit, Mipmaps.

Now it works!

Probably my fault to not have a high end VGA card, but, maybe, you should take count of poor computers still around. ;)

[/quote']

thanks.... good to know.

Moin

Oli

FOUND OUT!

I opened the two dds files in Photoshop and I resized 2048' date=' 8bit, Mipmaps.

Now it works!

Probably my fault to not have a high end VGA card, but, maybe, you should take count of poor computers still around. ;)

[/quote']

thanks for the feedback.

Added a new file with low res textures.

MoinMoin

Oli

nice but can spell on my pc?

Requires a bit of modding, it seems. I never modded before and got it done pretty quickly, so it's not that hard to do.

Load x03dBukTest.esp in either Creation Kit or SkyEdit. Scroll down to Spells. There's only two, the one with the test grid and the real spell. Edit either of them. In the opening dialogue, change the "Casting type" from 3 to 0. Save. Done.

@roper

thanks works flawless :) - now we can at least ´self apply´ the effect after _SD_ etc when no water is around

ps. btw, i applied once the effect and it smeared around the breasts.. it seemed like lactation. that would be quite a funny-cool feature to add btw.

• 4 weeks later...

Here I made a small modification to the spell of our colleague and texture chinpoppo

and only tested it with CBBE body

I have edited the 004.dds as well in photoshop.... but I always have a black body texture in game... How did you fix this? thank you.

alpha channel.

open your texture and look for the alpha-channel.

there should be no background-color.... only cum and transparency..

Moin

Oli

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the modified version of Oli3d's Bukkake mod - I hope Oli doesn't mind it. Changes:

+ Bukkake Spell Self. The name should be self-explanatory. I didn't bother with the book, search for 'bukk' in console and add the appropriate spell with player.addspell <id>.

+ All the spells have been moved to the Illusion category, perk and skill requirements have been removed.

+ Casting noise has been changed to 'silent', so you don't wake up your friendly Draugr neighbours while having passionate sex in their barrows.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3kxp1f6vmstdscw

EDIT: Also removed the female-only restriction, download link updated.

Here's the modified version of Oli3d's Bukkake mod - I hope Oli doesn't mind it. Changes:

+ Bukkake Spell Self. The name should be self-explanatory. I didn't bother with the book, search for 'bukk' in console and add the appropriate spell with player.addspell <id>.

+ All the spells have been moved to the Illusion category, perk and skill requirements have been removed.

+ Casting noise has been changed to 'silent', so you don't wake up your friendly Draugr neighbours while having passionate sex in their barrows.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cu753e2ny38cl42

No problem...

Moin

Oli

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3kxp1f6vmstdscw

EDIT: Also removed the female-only restriction, download link updated.

the link is broken, mediafire says it violated their terms, could you upload the file on here please?

• 4 weeks later...

the link is broken, mediafire says it violated their terms, could you upload the file on here please?

Funny, it works fine for me. But here it is, enjoy.

Thanks much. I was about to post the same complaint, I get the same worry. There's always a trick for getting around them posting that of course, but I forget how to do it. :) I wanted this for a while, thanks.

• 8 months later...

Have any way to use bakake spell during sex scence or make the spell last long :)

hmmm ... the spell(its sucsessor) is integrated in sexlab. have a look in the mod configuration or ask ashal about this.

Do you want to use the spell independend fromsexlab?

Moin

Oli

• 3 months later...