Belly Bulge / Mermaid Sex / Navel Fuck / Inflation / Belly Bloat

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cbtofficial69 said:

Is there any animations for that? If so, where? Are they included, or have people made custom ones?

DD supports customization of animations. If they are properly tagged DD will modify sim sliders to match the inflation level during the animation based on the received liquid volumes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really wish I knew how too program and mod as in I would make a mod that supports belly inflation wether by cum or by eating too much food i would support any modders too make this I know dd has mods but its kind of a pain in the ass too get it too work and I like wicked whims and mc command center a lot better but they are not compatible with dd anymore or vice versa I want too make the mod I just don't have the know how whatever it takes I wanna get this done I just don't know how 

Edited by djfly85
  • 3 months later...

I tried devious desires, but it just lags my game so much, up to the point where it was unplayable, all interactions with every other sim resulted in t-posing and resetting the sims. I most likely messed something up with the mods, since I had wicked whims installed prior, but if you wanna try devious desires, it's pretty good for inflation, milking, just cum and fluids in general. I loved it very much :)

And I recommend starting with a fresh sims 4 mods directory for it

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...