Help with a Working HDT Vagina

have been struggling for a week trying to install a working HDT Vagina. I've tried the All in One HDT Vagina mod back when I used HDT-PE but to no avail. Collisions were not working with the vagina after several methods. I later uninstalled All in one Vagina and HDT-PE switched to SMP, at first the vagina was open but it was missing textures and didn't react properly to schlongs. Then after playing around in body-slide, I loaded up the game and the textures were there but now the vagina didn't even open at all. I used the UUNP Special body. I then tried doing Zarzil's picture guide to accurate collision objects in SMP but still nothing. Now the bodies I chose in body-slide wouldn't even build in game. I was stuck with a zero sliders body that had very jittery breast and butt physics. Does anyone have a guide I could follow that could help me? I don't care if it's SMP or HDT, I just want something to work, Thanks!

2 hours ago, 27X said:

If you followed zarzil's guide to the letter everything should work.

Hmmmm I'll try following the guide again. First, when I nuild the new body I can select any UUNP body and then I must use the SMP Template I created correct?

not any body.

1. physics capable body

2. the mesh ends up where it should be in the file structure

3. you have a registry entry with that EXACT mesh name in your registry file, dont take it for granted, open the mesh with nifskope and look, exact name, case matters

4. you have controller file with the exact mesh name, in the controller file is the exact name of the mesh, and the exact name of any of the other nitrishapes, that will collide or move, like say vaginas for instance.

46 minutes ago, 27X said:

not any body.

1. physics capable body

2. the mesh ends up where it should be in the file structure

3. you have a registry entry with that EXACT mesh name in your registry file, dont take it for granted open the mesh with nifskope and look, exact name, case matters

4. you have controller file with the exact mesh name, in the controller file is the exact name of the mesh, and the exact name of any of the other nitrishapes, that will collide or move, like say vaginas for instance.

Okay, I'll try Nifskope tomorrow. I really appreciate the help, I'll get back to you to see if it works. Also, is it bad that my bodyslide mesh won't even update in game or will that be fixed.

12 minutes ago, SkyrimLover156 said:

Also, is it bad that my bodyslide mesh won't even update in game or will that be fixed.

As I'm not psychic I have no clue. You put in a place where it's not the last or close to last thing in the load order along with the skeleton, it probably won't show up.

16 hours ago, 27X said:

As I'm not psychic I have no clue. You put in a place where it's not the last or close to last thing in the load order along with the skeleton, it probably won't show up.

Okay I have very good news. I redid all my mods and now bodyslide is working and the hdt vagina has been opening and closing closing but not in reaction with the penis. The penis also still clips. Currently, I'm trying to work on fixing this and I'm golden. I've switched to cos body but I'm still using HDT SMP. Do you think it has something to do with the vagina XML? I'm interested in using Zarzil's Futa XML pack

20 minutes ago, 27X said:

COS doesn't support SMP.

Damn, I'd like to thank you for the patience and help you're giving me by the way thank you. Okay so got rid of cos body now I just have hdt smp installed for cbbe. It says that it includes all the collisions for the body but none of the cbbe bodies in bodyslide have vaginal meshes? Am I just missing something?

They don't have to have the meshes, they do have to have the bones, and those bones have to have enumeration in a or the controller file thereof.

You're mixing and matching two systems settings and two sets of meshes for cbbe/uunp with up to three sets of names for bones in the mesh, you need to pick one, or just use a globally set up version of PE, which is far simpler to set up.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/

1 hour ago, 27X said:

They don't have to have the meshes, they do have to have the bones, and those bones have to have enumeration in a or the controller file thereof.

You're mixing and matching two systems settings and two sets of meshes for cbbe/uunp with up to three sets of names for bones in the mesh, you need to pick one, or just use a globally set up version of PE, which is far simpler to set up.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/

Okay I installed that and got rid of SMP. Got All physics working except for with the schlong. Foreplay collisions with fingers and all that are working great though. 

EDIT: I got the vagina collisions to work! There's just a weird texture on the vagina. It looks like a wall is blocking it and also there's some clipping.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

Bazinga has SOS nistrings preinstalled so your load order is probably your issue.

ScreenShot8.bmpI got the textures fixed but it does this. Can this only be fixed but re-positioning the schlong and actors? Also when the penis enters the vagina is it supposed to stretch with the penis? 

If you've got Bazinga's stuff installed and you don't have collisions either your load order is fucked or your install is corrupt or path-incorrect, simple as.

Also if you've installed floppy sos then your shit is broke and you need to uninstall it, because it doesn't work, period.

What you should be doing is installing a PE set and only PE on a separate profile install through a mod manager; if that works then the issue is obviously your current mod set up or load order or both.

17 hours ago, 27X said:

If you've got Bazinga's stuff installed and you don't have collisions either your load order is fucked or your install is corrupt or path-incorrect, simple as.

Also if you've installed floppy sos then your shit is broke and you need to uninstall it, because it doesn't work, period.

What you should be doing is installing a PE set and only PE on a separate profile install through a mod manager; if that works then the issue is obviously your current mod set up or load order or both.

Got it to work man, Thanks for all the help. You are the best.

Archived