Last Exception Error

07/18/19 22:02:18 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\nudity\occurrences\_ts4_outfit_tracker.py", line 36, in _wickedwhims_on_get_outfit_for_clothing_change
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\nudity\occurrences\occurrence_undressing_interactions.py", line 125, in on_outfit_change_from_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\nudity\occurrences\occurrence_undressing_interactions.py", line 244, in _has_chance_for_random_undressing
TypeError: 'bool' object is not subscriptable
TurboLib: Failed to edit Sim outfit at 'OutfitTrackerMixin.get_outfit_for_clothing_change'. -> TypeError: 'bool' object is not 

WickedWhims_4.3.5.142d_Exception.txt

3 minutes ago, GoBlues16 said:

07/18/19 22:02:18 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\nudity\occurrences\_ts4_outfit_tracker.py", line 36, in _wickedwhims_on_get_outfit_for_clothing_change
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\nudity\occurrences\occurrence_undressing_interactions.py", line 125, in on_outfit_change_from_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d\wickedwhims\nudity\occurrences\occurrence_undressing_interactions.py", line 244, in _has_chance_for_random_undressing
TypeError: 'bool' object is not subscriptable
TurboLib: Failed to edit Sim outfit at 'OutfitTrackerMixin.get_outfit_for_clothing_change'. -> TypeError: 'bool' object is not  

Post the entire L/E file....see white paper clip.

1 minute ago, procian said:

Ok that's a WW error.....are you getting a L/E error? there will be a last exception file in your sims 4 folder....also is your game up to date?

It is up to date. I did not get an LE message this was all I had. It would not let me go to build mode, back to manage worlds or anything.

@GoBlues16 I don't see MC installed which explains why your not getting any LE's. I see alot of duplicate folders and different versions of mods and RAR archive files. Honestly I would delete everything from your mod folder and redownload/install everything again. 

A little advice. Make sure you delete old files from mods first before updating/installing the latest versions -- this prevents you from possibly leaving behind old files that have been changed by the creators. Also, I see you have one LMS mod, be sure you're using google drive when downloading her mods b/c SFS has been a mess lately.

52 minutes ago, polada123 said:

Hey, after I updated the game, whenever I try to save it, an error message appears "403e4649ac4:7fe400ff" and a L/E file is created.

The game saves normally when I exclude the WW files. Is anyone else having the same trouble?

lastException.txt 133.05 kB · 0 downloads lastException_63699409834.txt 133.19 kB · 1 download

Nisa's Wicked Perversions Mod Warning

Warning of potentially outdated Wicked Perversions mod relative to WickedWhims.

Mismatch of versions between the Nisa's Wicked Perversions mod and WickedWhims mod will cause severe issues. Make sure the WP mod supports the WickedWhims mod you're using.

This is just a warning.

Try updating WP......WW updated and installed correctly?

Did you rename the WW files? one L/E has WW files with d and the other has the files as D

@polada123 As procian said, WW needs to be installed correctly. It looks like you have WW placed 2 subfolders deep. The "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script" can only be placed 1 folder deep. \Mods\WickedWhims<--all files go in here.

You have \Mods\WickedWhimsMod - 4.3.5.142D\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

See this link

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/installation-mistakes/

(C:\Users\Leticia\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod - 4.3.5.142D\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\sex\relationship_handler.pyc)
Failure: 'NisaK/utilities/startup_handler' (NisaK.utilities.startup_handler) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib.events')

The mentions of Nisak is because her mod is dependent on WW which it can't find--see module not found error above. But be sure not to bury her mod either. All script mods should never be placed more than 1 folder deep.

• 3 months later...

I have been getting this error after checking all my mods were up to date as well as the base game.

Ver LL.2.2a at Time: 10/25/19 16:03:26 on Windows with WW v145f and Basemental 3.10.40.109
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 468, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.2a at Time: 10/25/19 16:03:32 on Windows with WW v145f and Basemental 3.10.40.109
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\wickedmermaids\scales_manager.py", line 131, in nisa_scale_spin_up_scanner
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 80, in scaly_legs_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'scaly_legs_enabled'

9 hours ago, kittykat660 said:

I have been getting this error after checking all my mods were up to date as well as the base game.

Ver LL.2.2a at Time: 10/25/19 16:03:26 on Windows with WW v145f and Basemental 3.10.40.109
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 468, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.2a at Time: 10/25/19 16:03:32 on Windows with WW v145f and Basemental 3.10.40.109
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\wickedmermaids\scales_manager.py", line 131, in nisa_scale_spin_up_scanner
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_2a\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 80, in scaly_legs_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'scaly_legs_enabled'

Is that the full error or just part of it?

Archived