Cool Short Stories : "Cool Beans" (23-12-2020)

It seems as though I may be writing more than just a story or two. This thread is to organize everything together, as well as give a space for general opinions and suggestions that aren't related to a specific story.

My Stories

Raiders of the Lost Art

Cinder Bella

Snow White & the Seven Dorks

P.M.S.

Cool Beans

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99307-r-los-photography-corner/page/413/#comment-3927843

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99307-r-los-photography-corner/page/413/#comment-3928816

Short Stories by Other Authors

These are short stories by other authors. If you have, or know of, any stories you want linked here, please ask. Alternatively, feel free to post any of your short stories in this thread. I'll include a shortcut to it in the post here.

Cinderfella

by @HunkSims

Forgotten Hollow Horror

by @erplederp

Edited by 2cool4u_1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Halloween is 10 days away. I'm reminded of a great short story I read not long ago in R-Lo's Photography Corner. It's "Forgotten Hollow Horror" by @erplederp. If you haven't read it yet, or want to read it again (as I have), you can find it here;

I'm also adding a link to it at the beginning of this thread.

22 minutes ago, RDA said:

but the facial expression doesnt match with what I need. I will maybe try an edit on one of her pose.

I used to do this quite often. It is relatively easy to select a part of the pose in Blender (say the facial expression, these are fairly hard to get right) and paste it onto another pose. I think even straight Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V works. Thanks for the link!

• 2 months later...

Thanks to @HunkSims for letting me post a link to his story "Cinderfella - An X-Rated Fairytale".? It's very well done, and I recommend reading it, if you haven't already had the chance. I added the link to the beginning of this thread, but you can find it here (along with other stories);

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...