Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

On 2/21/2023 at 11:16 PM, Vtaw said:

60. Ballerina Twins
Bodyslide support, material swaps, craftable at chem lab.a2.thumb.jpg.67e012e77ffb7ccd567ce14c5b6e28e9.jpg

You never disappoint, i was looking for a mod of this outfit as soon as i saw the twins, and there you made it already, awesome work! :D 

There wouldn't be a plan for a high heel version of the outfit? ?

On 3/5/2023 at 4:43 AM, nIn nIn nIn said:

Can I request a new outfit?

The image is from the MGS5 conversion. CBBE bodyslides exist (since 2016).

Would love to have an up to date fusion girl version, or recreation. Please?

8841-0-1454098658.jpg

Already did quiet outfit part of wardrobe 9

Quiet1.thumb.png.4b0b5b86b8aba0a830bd16e050e8f64a.png

10 hours ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

Looking forward to it coming out (and the fusion girl bodyslide too).

Vtaw outfits in general are the most complicated to convert to Fusion Girl, and the wardrobes generally have hundreds of pieces that can often take ten or fifteen minutes each to convert properly. I highly suggest you instead start practicing how to make your own FG conversions so you can try Wardrobe 9 when it comes out :)

17 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Vtaw outfits in general are the most complicated to convert to Fusion Girl, and the wardrobes generally have hundreds of pieces that can often take ten or fifteen minutes each to convert properly. I highly suggest you instead start practicing how to make your own FG conversions so you can try Wardrobe 9 when it comes out :)

The best private way. Model fg's body to fit cbbe's shape, and make a separate morph for fg's legs. Also add this slider to the looks menu. Accordingly, cbbe clothes will immediately fit fg. It is enough to copy the bones and sliders without fixing each thing individually.

10 minutes ago, South8028 said:

The best private way. Model fg's body to fit cbbe's shape, and make a separate morph for fg's legs. Also add this slider to the looks menu. Accordingly, cbbe clothes will immediately fit fg. It is enough to copy the bones and sliders without fixing each thing individually.

No, that honestly is insufficient for Vtaw outfits.

You need to blend uniboob with nude sliders in many of the tops. You need to add vertices in places FG has more vertices than CBBE. You need to preserve cloth physics but copy not only the OCBPC bones but also the clavicle bones because many of the Vtaw outfits don't have matching shoulder bones. You need to fit the shoes to the feet, not the feet to the shoes. You need to not use the CBBE leg shape because that can't handle bending like FG does. On some tops you even need to cut off strings and re-attach them without vertices between the breasts so they move correctly with OCBPC.

It's fast and easy to make a bad conversion to Vtaw outfits. But what's the point of using a wonderful Vtaw outfit that's been converted haphazardly.

Vtaw outfits are extreme quality, so any conversion to vtaw outfits should be extreme quality or ignored.

I've seen Vtaw outfit conversions to Fusion Girl that didn't even have nipple sliders. They were made without the nude reference. What's the point of that? No, I'll say frankly I despise sloppy conversions and will never encourage anyone to use one. It's okay to make mistakes, but it's not okay to deliberately be sloppy.

Edited by Karna5
22 hours ago, Karna5 said:

4 hours ago, Karna5 said:

You need to blend uniboob with nude sliders in many of the tops. You need to add vertices in places FG has more vertices than CBBE. You need to preserve cloth physics but copy not only the OCBPC bones but also the clavicle bones because many of the Vtaw outfits don't have matching shoulder bones. You need to fit the shoes to the feet, not the feet to the shoes. You need to not use the CBBE leg shape because that can't handle bending like FG does. On some tops you even need to cut off strings and re-attach them without vertices between the breasts so they move correctly with OCBPC.

It's fast and easy to make a bad conversion to Vtaw outfits. But what's the point of using a wonderful Vtaw outfit that's been converted haphazardly.

Vtaw outfits are extreme quality, so any conversion to vtaw outfits should be extreme quality or ignored.

I've seen Vtaw outfit conversions to Fusion Girl that didn't even have nipple sliders. They were made without the nude reference. What's the point of that? No, I'll say frankly I despise sloppy conversions and will never encourage anyone to use one. It's okay to make mistakes, but it's not okay to deliberately be sloppy.

And, therefor I will wait for someone who knows what they are doing to post the conversion when it is done. I am a patient man, but lacking in the ability to do the things needed to not butcher vtaw's fine work. I respect the artist far to much to ever have the temerity to butcher such work.

4 hours ago, Karna5 said:

cbbe and fg have the same weights. Vanilla. The meshes are naturally different, both bodies have flaws in their animations. Shoulder and butt deformity. Therefore, I myself use a chimera assembled from cbbe and fg. In terms of legs and ass fg, I attached cbbe to the body. There are no difficulties with converting clothes even for such a custom body. If the body has a cbbe shape, it is not difficult and not long to adapt clothes. The only difficulty for me is skirts, dresses. And also the neck. Since my skeleton has too many bones, I don't have enough vertices for the neck. )

https://youtu.be/X8GyerIsLXA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...