Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

On 12/27/2022 at 3:51 PM, psychoqwirk420 said:

There used to be a mod called 3D Pubes on Nexus. However comma, I just looked at my download history and clicked the link to see if it was still around, but it has been removed

One of many mods that were removed because the modder(s) did not like the direction Nexus Mods was going.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

If only there were more talented outfit modders in FO4.   There could be a FO4 fashion week.  

Clothes are not easy to make. Even if a person makes semi-professional 3D models. You also need to "fill your hand" especially for clothes. I don't know about Maya and Blender, but 3ds is more suited for engineering designs. It is easy to model any industrial equipment, furniture, architecture. But, for example, boots take a lot of time. CNC machine with animation I did ~ 3 days. I have been making boots for the second week now, and have to redo several times.

5 minutes ago, South8028 said:

Clothes are not easy to make. Even if a person makes semi-professional 3D models. You also need to "fill your hand" especially for clothes. I don't know about Maya and Blender, but 3ds is more suited for engineering designs. It is easy to model any industrial equipment, furniture, architecture. But, for example, boots take a lot of time. CNC machine with animation I did ~ 3 days. I have been making boots for the second week now, and have to redo several times.

Yep, that is why it is a shame that there aren't more.  I suppose if it were several years ago, there would be more but FO4 and Oldrim are pretty old, so not as much attention as, say, the Paris Fashion Week.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:24 PM, steelpanther24 said:

Yep, that is why it is a shame that there aren't more.  I suppose if it were several years ago, there would be more but FO4 and Oldrim are pretty old, so not as much attention as, say, the Paris Fashion Week.

There used to be a lot more modders who did clothes and armors and other types. Due to Nexus, real life events, got tired of FO4 and all the people who can't read instructions, they got burnt out. Some even took their mods down due to job changes and didn't want anyone to know they did them. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 9:25 PM, Badtanker said:

Not sure about this Cowboy hat version 2 and version 3. Is it because they use different slots than normal headgear which would explain that I can wear Boonie hats and cowboy hat but what would cause the hair to stick out? I can use it with short or bald heads with no problems.  The hairs that I use most work with hats and headgear. Misc ver 1.6, Ponytail Hairstyles, KS hairdo's and few others. I use the hats with different outfits so can't attach them like it was mentioned earlier. Also could someone explain to me how to do the Reveal and hide menu. thanks 

20200705184211_1.jpg

20200705184238_1.jpg

20200705184339_1.jpg

Hey what mod outfit is that you have got on Piper?