Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 10:58 AM, Vtaw said:

54. Portal
(AI enchanted textures)
Bodyslide support, modular, craftable at chem lab.
04011.thumb.jpg.b0f653fffbe9734ad61efe8bf5e7f1cd.jpg

Hey bud, um, my character's boobs physics is all out of sync wearing the portal outfit; they stretch, and dont bounce at all, just glitch.

Can you take a look at this and help? :( 

11 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

Hey bud, um, my character's boobs physics is all out of sync wearing the portal outfit; they stretch, and dont bounce at all, just glitch.

Can you take a look at this and help? :( 

If you use any other outfit from vtaw, can you confirm that the physics work properly there?

Also, have you correctly built the outfit in bodyslide?

I've got nothing else so far, as I've not been playing this game for months..

Might run it, if you can't figure the issue out..?

On 5/25/2022 at 10:56 AM, DevilDoom said:

If you use any other outfit from vtaw, can you confirm that the physics work properly there?

Also, have you correctly built the outfit in bodyslide?

I've got nothing else so far, as I've not been playing this game for months..

Might run it, if you can't figure the issue out..?

All my other outfits, even other vtaw outfits work awesome, but it's just this one for some reason bugging out :(

I'm not sure either.

Have you been playing skyrim all this time bud?

12 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

All my other outfits, even other vtaw outfits work awesome, but it's just this one for some reason bugging out :(

I'm not sure either.

Have you been playing skyrim all this time bud?

I check on forums every so often..

Haven't really played any of the two games lately though, just collecting mods and, well, looking for mods to help others..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aww mate you got stuff here too? sweet. ive got the untility, 6, 7 and 8 packs you have on nexus and i gotta say i absolutely love these mods. you really went and set the bar high for quality.

the only issue im having between your mods and the AAF features is its not removing all the clothes (wish the high heels could be kept on tho lol. i gotta figure that one out as i have the appropriate mod set to remove all cloths and mod compatible.

either way bang on with your clothing mods, i cant thank you enough for the quality and combos that i can create. ill start posting some pics soon lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Hey, is there a easy way to change colour of some clothing part? Specifically blouse open from Vtaw wardrobe 5. I want to change one of the wariants to dark red like Ada Wong has in RE6.

You can change texture's coloring. Find appropriate .dds file in Fallout folder like \Textures\vtaw\wardrobe5\blouse\

Most likely your texture is baseD.dds. (pay attention on suffix D that means diffusion, see more on https://www.modding-forum.com/guide/17-diffuse-specular-and-normal-maps/)

You can open and edit this file in paint.net. It has a tool in menu Adjustments -> Levels... that might help you to change colors

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
22 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

You can change texture's coloring. Find appropriate .dds file in Fallout folder like \Textures\vtaw\wardrobe5\blouse\

Most likely your texture is baseD.dds. (pay attention on suffix D that means diffusion, see more on https://www.modding-forum.com/guide/17-diffuse-specular-and-normal-maps/)

You can open and edit this file in paint.net. It has a tool in menu Adjustments -> Levels... that might help you to change colors

Thank you, it works! Too bad that I can't find andy dds plugin for photoshop, but using both is not that anoying