TamagoClub INI Timings?

Solved myself, sorry I'm a bit slow.

Just wondering if anyone could help me. I'm planning on doing a long-term play through with Oblivion - I've got everything sorted including Valenwood, Elswere, Akivir and the Morrowind mod so in theory I'm good for 1000 hours or more. However with the Hiyoko limit of 100 (400 with the max setting) and the speed at which the NPCs ravish one another on the Hiyoko Topic/News, I was wondering if its possible to set the fertility and child bearing timings to as close to realistic as possible so I don't end up with an army of children within a few gameplay hours.

So the INI file has it set like this:

set a4tc.FetalPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 10    ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 15    ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 25    ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

I know it says that it's in minutes, but I don't understand the numbers part, what does 60 * 24 * 10  etc refer to, and how would I set them so the pregnancy takes nine in game months to come to full term? 

If someone could let me know that would be great, I can then adjust the ovulation, sperm timings etc so fertility is a little more realistic too.

With all the big land mods like you listed I'm sure your save file size will grow outrageously after 1000 hours like 30 megs or something. :P I wish Oblivion save files were incremental. How do people deal with this problem?

At least Tamago also includes an incremental data cleanup feature.  It settings are at the bottom of the INI file, but only should be touched if you know what you're doing.  It's set pretty much optimally.  Otherwise, all the Femme actors would be bloated with wombs, sperm, fetus, ovum... et all throughout.

Archived