Staff of Lycaon *Overhaul Update*

On 7/13/2019 at 10:31 PM, MiniGiles said:

Merboys are getting something else. This is as close as I am comfortable dealing with animals to be honest.

I would love a merman schlong. I tried to use the staff of Lycaon and the Mandrake peen for them, but Lycaon slows down my game immensely so I removed it again. I think it may be due to the "shine" effect or whatever resolution your maps have. It takes my game a couple of seconds to even load it when a Sim who uses it undresses. I use an old potato pc, but that was extremely noticeable and not normal even for my potato. ?

I'm really looking forward to more creative dongs from you, though! I'm not really into the animal resemblance, but I loved the Mandrake for Plant Sims and would enjoy more fantasy style schlongs. Especially if the merman one used the Diphallia skeleton.

Thank you for the work you do!

3 hours ago, Ingun Black-Briar said:

I would love a merman schlong. I tried to use the staff of Lycaon and the Mandrake peen for them, but Lycaon slows down my game immensely so I removed it again. I think it may be due to the "shine" effect or whatever resolution your maps have. It takes my game a couple of seconds to even load it when a Sim who uses it undresses. I use an old potato pc, but that was extremely noticeable and not normal even for my potato. ?

I'm really looking forward to more creative dongs from you, though! I'm not really into the animal resemblance, but I loved the Mandrake for Plant Sims and would enjoy more fantasy style schlongs. Especially if the merman one used the Diphallia skeleton.

Thank you for the work you do!

The slow down may actually be because this is one of the highest poly meshes I have so far (if I can reduce it but still keep the look, I will try). The shine is actually similar across the board for my fantasy penes so, that shouldn't be the final straw (but it could with the poly-count).

I would love to have more projects with the Diaphallia skeleton but I fear too many people with have problems.

I am glad you like the penes so far.

4 hours ago, Vicatron said:

Can I not put this on a futa sim? I saw it for the male, but I couldn't see it for futa sims.

Currently no; this is for males with male-frames only.

2 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

The slow down may actually be because this is one of the highest poly meshes I have so far (if I can reduce it but still keep the look, I will try). The shine is actually similar across the board for my fantasy penes so, that shouldn't be the final straw (but it could with the poly-count).

Yes, that would definitely cause the 'stuttering'. I will give it another try if you manage to reduce the poly count, but don't worry about it. ?

On 7/25/2019 at 2:30 PM, Gleg said:

It is a great stuff, but, unfortunately, I don`t have it at CAS at all.

Can you help me, please?

I have the same problem, I can't find it if it's a male or a female, but when I turn off the fem/masc clothing filter as a male it magically appears. Also, I'm getting the stutters too :/

On 7/25/2019 at 8:30 AM, Gleg said:

It is a great stuff, but, unfortunately, I don`t have it at CAS at all.

Can you help me, please?

9 hours ago, Medvegyerek8 said:

I have the same problem, I can't find it if it's a male or a female, but when I turn off the fem/masc clothing filter as a male it magically appears. Also, I'm getting the stutters too :/

3 hours ago, tanuhk said:

happy to have this, but it does not line up well compared to your other schlongs. It looks like it is either too high or too low in them. Also I can't find it in CAS either.

There will be a fix for CAS issues loaded soon. Please see first posts for other issues.

On 7/27/2019 at 9:09 PM, nightshad said:

i heard that you were making woman versions of this. 

It will a long while yet but eventually.

On 8/3/2019 at 2:19 AM, Julie51 said:

Hello
is it possible to create animations with wolf sex, like orgasm with knot block in vaginal or anal?

To be honest, I don't know. I don't make animations.

• 4 weeks later...

I adore your fantasy dongs and really want to use this one, but the vertex paints on the erect models seems to have an issue? they remove lower body slider effects when worn (probably not noticeable on some sims but I've got a lot of boys with thicc thighs so it's very obvious and odd looking).  I messed around with s4s and blender and can confirm its the vertex paint, but I'm too newb to fix it myself (I got it to work with sliders but then the balls deformed and stuck to the leg). 

On 8/30/2019 at 4:23 AM, DoubleDoe said:

I adore your fantasy dongs and really want to use this one, but the vertex paints on the erect models seems to have an issue? they remove lower body slider effects when worn (probably not noticeable on some sims but I've got a lot of boys with thicc thighs so it's very obvious and odd looking).  I messed around with s4s and blender and can confirm its the vertex paint, but I'm too newb to fix it myself (I got it to work with sliders but then the balls deformed and stuck to the leg). 

Thanks for letting me know. Oddly enough, the vertex paints seem the only thing that does not go wonky on occasion when editing these. To be honest, I am beginning to wonder if the mesh itself is too large for my tools and such to import properly.  Hopefully, I will find a good balance for these soon.

On 9/1/2019 at 11:08 PM, MiniGiles said:

Thanks for letting me know. Oddly enough, the vertex paints seem the only thing that does not go wonky on occasion when editing these. To be honest, I am beginning to wonder if the mesh itself is too large for my tools and such to import properly.  Hopefully, I will find a good balance for these soon.

If it helps, I messed around a bit more and I think it is also the UV map?  When I switched the vertex paints to a slidable color, I think what happened is a few verts in the balls are in the leg UV space (but again I'm a super newb and could be way off and should probably stop talking).  All your dicks are super fun so I hope everything will work out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 9:09 PM, nightshad said:

i heard that you were making woman versions of this. 

On 8/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, MiniGiles said:

It will a long while yet but eventually.

Chiming in here to say an option to have the staff placed on a female body would be absolutely welcomed by many. I am sure it is not as easy as just swapping a tag around to allow it to be used on female bodies. But the option would be amazing, no harm in having more exotic options.
Maybe in the future you can have female bits, with male body option as well. Whatever must be done, your work is appreciated, thank you~

• 1 month later...

Canine dick finally, my dreams come true. But unlucky dick dont fit with animations, almost all. Handjob totally miss-placed, and with partner sometimes... kinda often, dick just pierces the stomach. ; w; But anyway i still love it, cant wait for updates and maybe someone will make animations for sims with knots.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

I think I know what is causing the leg issue. I will take a look in a bit. If you are referring to the texture issue with the scrotum when you say the Sim's ball is broken, that is a known issue with custom skintone textures.

thank you so much ❤️

• 2 months later...