Staff of Lycaon *Overhaul Update*

On 2/28/2020 at 7:47 PM, craft90 said:

The ball texture is broken even with just this mod and Wicked Whims. I tried removing WickedWhims for testing purposes and then the penis got dislocated. Just "hanging" on.

I got around that by downloading Azmodan22's Improved Male Rig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi. Idk if this is up to date or not. I downloaded this together with the new wolf mod that is going around and i have some problems using it. i mean, i find it in cas, yes. but as any other piece of clothing, it vanishes when they get undressed for the WW animations. so, how do u make it work? is there something i am not seeing here? thank you for the help in advance.

13 hours ago, sakuranoseika3 said:

hi. Idk if this is up to date or not. I downloaded this together with the new wolf mod that is going around and i have some problems using it. i mean, i find it in cas, yes. but as any other piece of clothing, it vanishes when they get undressed for the WW animations. so, how do u make it work? is there something i am not seeing here? thank you for the help in advance.

You need to customise your sim's genitalia in PERSONALIZATION/BODY SELECTOR. Penis is working in humanoid and hybrid forms, but not in beast form, unfortunately

Edited by Night_Ninja_98
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 8:56 AM, ellomuthertrucker said:

no but i heard they are working on it along with the creator of wickedwhims

I hope so

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/17/2022 at 9:16 PM, weredeer said:

an update for all the MiniGiles dicks would be great. I have been using them all for years, hard to imagine living without.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:16 PM, simsfan13_ said:

anyone know when this will be updated for werewolves 

Working on it. Never realized how many mods I actually had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...