No animal penises

I have looked through several guides and followed them to a tee ( Arousal, Reset register, etc) but creatures still don't have penises

I have noticed that werewolves, and the creatures that Hentaibeasts adds all keep their manhoods. I really just want to fix this as fast as possible so I can get back to the task at hand.

34 minutes ago, Zarenko35 said:

I don't know if this helps, but the creature framework appears glitched. Every word has a $ before it, and they appear to be using code names instead of actual names

I have reinstalled a couple times and it hasn't fixed it

it sounds like there may be something wrong with JContainers and/or SKSE.

do note that some mods come with a outdated version of JContainers in them, so you should check your mods to see if one of them is overriding it with a outdated version.

On 7/2/2019 at 9:32 AM, Zarenko35 said:

I don't know if this helps, but the creature framework appears glitched. Every word has a $ before it, and they appear to be using code names instead of actual names

I have reinstalled a couple times and it hasn't fixed it

$Name in MCM menus and the like means you have your game set to a language that is not supported by the mod (or you installed the mod improperly but since you reinstalled it several times this is less likely).

You need to look in the INTERFACE\TRANSLATIONS folder and find the translation files for the creature framework. Copying any of the existing language files for the mod to the name for the language you use will "fix" that problem, albeit you will not have the mod in your own language unless you edit the file yourself to translate it.

Archived