@Cherry_Pie i think these are easily the best animations i've ever seen in the years that i've had this game. unfortunately i can't seem to get it to work even though i got the correct files. i'm worried that it's due to the fact that my game's not been updated since strangerville and that's simply due to the fact that i have no more room on my computer. is it possible to get an older version that's compatible w the strangerville pack?

3 hours ago, nctdreams said:

@Cherry_Pie i think these are easily the best animations i've ever seen in the years that i've had this game. unfortunately i can't seem to get it to work even though i got the correct files. i'm worried that it's due to the fact that my game's not been updated since strangerville and that's simply due to the fact that i have no more room on my computer. is it possible to get an older version that's compatible w the strangerville pack?

Animations with bondage bed should work on older versions, but I can’t say for sure.

15 hours ago, Cherry_Pie said:

Please describe problem in more detail

@Cherry_PieMy bad, the dripping animation from the original cherry_pie mod works when running an older version of WW but the actual sex animations don't work on said version. When using the most recent version of WW (Sept), it allows all animations but no cum mesh during anims. Like the cumshot anim doesnt show cum

@Cherry_Pie so you were right and the bondage animations and all loaded just fine and are working smoothly. however for some reason i can't click the floor to use the floor animations. i don't know why this is. someone above had said the same thing: that they get a bunch of last exceptions when clicking just the floor and that exact thing is happening to me.

11 hours ago, Alexrukuss said:

@Cherry_PieMy bad, the dripping animation from the original cherry_pie mod works when running an older version of WW but the actual sex animations don't work on said version. When using the most recent version of WW (Sept), it allows all animations but no cum mesh during anims. Like the cumshot anim doesnt show cum

I updated file structure should now work. If problem persists, try updating game and mods you are using.

11 hours ago, nctdreams said:

@Cherry_Pie so you were right and the bondage animations and all loaded just fine and are working smoothly. however for some reason i can't click the floor to use the floor animations. i don't know why this is. someone above had said the same thing: that they get a bunch of last exceptions when clicking just the floor and that exact thing is happening to me.

You just need latest version of WW, support for props in WW has become available not so long ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Alicefr said:

Hello, I have the same problem than gyrobot, I put the bed but there is no list

Hi, make sure you have the latest versions of WW, Game patch and other mods updated installed, If this does not help you make sure your game mods do not conflict

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does bondage bed and handcuffs come with the file or do I need to download those seperatly?

Update

Bondage bed or cuffs didnt come with package but animations still work on any bed. I'd still rather have the cuffs though. Some interactions that are specific to the bondage bed are missing. I unzipped the bondage animations and put them in the mods folder so I don't know why the bed is missing. I even filtered custom content in both beds and activities.

Edit

Just found out you need to download the bed.

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, LadyNikNak said:

Is current version compatible with latest version of WW? WW has been updated several times since this mod has, and I'm trying to figure out which MODS are obsolete.

If it were obsolete, then none of the new animations involving this cum mesh would still function. They are still being released and work as intended so that should be evidence enough that this bit of custom content is version independent. 

On 12/15/2020 at 4:16 PM, FauxFurry said:

If it were obsolete, then none of the new animations involving this cum mesh would still function. They are still being released and work as intended so that should be evidence enough that this bit of custom content is version independent. 

Thanks. I just started using mods and I'm not always sure how things work.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These seem to be working but they do not line up.  Is there a way to adjust positions?  I need to slide my girl to her left to get them to line up.  Sorry if this is a simple thing to do, just not finding any info any place on actually lining up poses.

• 2 weeks later...