ACT Game Bloody Spell this game could be nude??

I should hope there's nudity, becuase as mentioned previously there is a nudity tag. But if there is, you will have to work for it. 

I imagine you'll have to complete "Hell Mode" one or more times, to unlock a skin with nudity. It's tedious, becuase you have to complete five leveled back-to-back without quitting the game. I've only recently learned this, and you'll need good gear to do so (grind grind grind!.

I wonder if UMod or Texmod would work though. It's worth a shot haha. 

I have played a number of games in the past with a Nudity tag, with only a brief shot of someone's ass in a thong as far as skin showing goes.  Granted this game is still pretty early in development, I don't think full on nudity is implemented yet.

Maybe when they decide to release a few more stages something will come up.

44 minutes ago, kiukuk said:

I have played a number of games in the past with a Nudity tag, with only a brief shot of someone's ass in a thong as far as skin showing goes.  Granted this game is still pretty early in development, I don't think full on nudity is implemented yet.

Maybe when they decide to release a few more stages something will come up.

Aaand that's the other thing. Nudity on Steam doesn't necessarily mean nudity. . . It can best be interpreted as "extra skin".

But the game has seen tons of updates recently, so I'm optimistic towards more content, perhaps full nudity as well. 

On 6/29/2019 at 2:56 AM, myuhinny said:

You do know the game has the nudity tag right? So that right there means there is nudity in the game. https://store.steampowered.com/app/992300/_Bloody_Spell/

Games with underwear have the nudity tag, aka dragon's dogma. Nudity does not mean stark raving naked either by ESRB or Steam RTS. Point of fact a game with fully nude female is likely to get an AO rating by the esrb, regardless of context, which is pretty ironic considering a naked penis is just fine with M.

• 3 months later...

I just picked this up last week and it's a really solid game for being in Early Access. Also, no real nudity in the game, just some (very nice) skimpy outfits.

They have just opened up the Workshop, though, including an in game way to apply "Local Files". There's some more sexy female skins, including a couple DOA ladies and 2B on Steam.

Any talented modders out there interested in taking a stab at some proper naked (or better yet, just "mostly naked" with all the naught bits on display) skins? 

I figured it was worth a bump. ?

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...