[League of Legend] Custom NSFW Skin MOD 190708

Has anyone come across? I run "LeagueClient" nothing happens, the program does not find anything. Rename it to "League of Legends" the program finds it, but then produces such an error.

Looking for league
Found league
Wait initialized!
Rescanning
Error: Failed to find offsets
Press enter to continue...

downloaded MOD and placed in League_of_Legends / MOD
downloaded the second link, there lolcustomskin-tools.zip just put it in a folder on the disk, launched the program "lolcustomskin"
Is everything right?

Безымянный.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 11:01 PM, gllm1234 said:

Hi cool mod, but I got a problem.

The Programm is working but the loadscreen pics stay on default, and the textures ingame aren't at the right place, do you know a fix for this?

Is it correct to create the MOD folder by myself?

since 10.7 right? me too

8 hours ago, HeatSeek said:

I can't get this to work at all.

Everything is installed in the correct place.  I run the program for it and it says it patches the game once a match is going to start but nothing changes.

Is something outdated?

lolcustomskins doesn't work after the new patch. you will have to switch to fantome

On 4/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, MasterZeigh said:

Is this mod secure? Will i get banned if i use it for normal games?

I've been using it for a while and haven't had any problems. There are a lot of people that use skin and models changers, even on twitch (non lewd ones), and dont get banned so I imagine they mostly turn a blind eye to it as long as its not game breaking. Just keep in mind if you did get caught you could be banned but I imagine youd get a warning first.

Edit: I've been using it in normal and ranked games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2020 at 6:05 AM, DreadLordAlucard said:

I hope there's a Lamb (Kindred) one planned down the line ?something like this since she's basically fully nude already

be86a9103080c65a981c8ce6e3a968a0.jpg

There was a kindred mod made a while back, I managed to convert it to Fantome so if you know how to use that then this mod might be nice, sadly I don't know who originally made it and I wasn't able to find the artwork that went with it so the splash art remains default but the in game model should change.

Kindred Nude.rar

6 hours ago, wolffang719 said:

There was a kindred mod made a while back, I managed to convert it to Fantome so if you know how to use that then this mod might be nice, sadly I don't know who originally made it and I wasn't able to find the artwork that went with it so the splash art remains default but the in game model should change.

Kindred Nude.rar 7.88 MB · 2 downloads

I'll look into it thanks :)