[League of Legend] Custom NSFW Skin MOD 190708

Hello, i got an issue with the Loading of Character skin and Loading screen of the game, everything is installed and when i start a game its launching with a normal loading screen then the game Model is loaded but not as it should, every model is just fully wtf

https://imgur.com/o089M4p

as someone who is brand new to league modding... can someone actually hold my hand through this, i have semi got it working, i got ashe to have the shape and jiggle but the textures come out all fucked.. i think i installed it right but honestly i want to just do a clean install and have someone just write out a very brain dead detailed way on how to do this so i can get it right. please and thank you.

I prefer use Fantome and obsidian as modding software for skin in LoL.

On 7/28/2020 at 8:08 AM, CursedTranskara said:

as someone who is brand new to league modding... can someone actually hold my hand through this, i have semi got it working, i got ashe to have the shape and jiggle but the textures come out all fucked.. i think i installed it right but honestly i want to just do a clean install and have someone just write out a very brain dead detailed way on how to do this so i can get it right. please and thank you.

The thing is that you download the .rar file on your computer and you install Fantome and Obsidian (EDIT : Obsidian is not necessary but can be useful for futher modding like creating your own skin). Then you create a folder and you extract the archive there. Once it's done go on Fantome and run it (you might have to locate your LoL folder with the game and all). Once it's done go at the bottom right corner and click on the +.

Then create a mod. A window will pop up with Name, author, version and WAD or RAW Folder. Enter information for the mod (the version thing is important I don't know why so don't leave it blank) and select RAW Folder. Then select the folder where you paste the content of the .rar and press create. Once it's done you have your mod ready to be installed.

THEN you click on the little cross on the rectangle and wait for several minute the time the mod is installed. AAANNNNDDDD it's done.

I would recommand to check first on a training solo to see if the mod is working correctly. If not you have to restart from the beginning.

Hope it'll help you :)

10 hours ago, Neko-Barbare said:

I prefer use Fantome and obsidian as modding software for skin in LoL.

The thing is that you download the .rar file on your computer and you install Fantome and Obsidian (EDIT : Obsidian is not necessary but can be useful for futher modding like creating your own skin). Then you create a folder and you extract the archive there. Once it's done go on Fantome and run it (you might have to locate your LoL folder with the game and all). Once it's done go at the bottom right corner and click on the +.

Then create a mod. A window will pop up with Name, author, version and WAD or RAW Folder. Enter information for the mod (the version thing is important I don't know why so don't leave it blank) and select RAW Folder. Then select the folder where you paste the content of the .rar and press create. Once it's done you have your mod ready to be installed.

THEN you click on the little cross on the rectangle and wait for several minute the time the mod is installed. AAANNNNDDDD it's done.

I would recommand to check first on a training solo to see if the mod is working correctly. If not you have to restart from the beginning.

Hope it'll help you :)

Did you do it with this mod because i dont know which folder i have to select for it to work

Edit: Got it sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does someone know a good way to do this? I have tried the one on the first page, but i only got certain skins. When I tried Ahri all I got was Arcade Ahri and a challenger border. Then I tried using Fantome, but apparently I have a .zip file, not a .rar and Fantome does not allow to select RAW when I try to create a mod (I did get Fantome portable, if that is an issue). When I tried to get the Ahri skin to work (select the ahri folder and put Ahri as name with 1.0 model) I got an error along the lines of " there was an error with :WAD/ahri"

7 hours ago, Puff6011 said:

Does someone know a good way to do this? I have tried the one on the first page, but i only got certain skins. When I tried Ahri all I got was Arcade Ahri and a challenger border. Then I tried using Fantome, but apparently I have a .zip file, not a .rar and Fantome does not allow to select RAW when I try to create a mod (I did get Fantome portable, if that is an issue). When I tried to get the Ahri skin to work (select the ahri folder and put Ahri as name with 1.0 model) I got an error along the lines of " there was an error with :WAD/ahri"

Some time later I managed to find this video about how to use Fantome: 

Sadly, even after using this I did not get it to work. The same problem still occured. Instead of the nuse skin being used, I got the Arcade Ahri skin instead. Is the problem the outdated skins or can others still use them?

• 3 weeks later...

Did the game mess with any of the models in these past patches, cause if not the mod should still work. 

On that note, could someone please help me with Fantome? For some reason it does not use the skin I add, only a set legendary. I might need some images to help stick to my smooth brain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Good Late / Midnight XD (My Local Time)

One short question:

Can I still use the Ahri mod from the mega zip file (first page of this thread) or is that not possible anymore?

I don't need all the mods inside the zip file. only ahri and maybe some others.

Or is there a newer Ahri Mod? Maybe one with her tail?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, riorao said:

emote.png.0fef928eef397c0acc620ec6379e6578.png

add emote series :D

edited emote series https://mega.nz/#!CmB1CQCB!ESN261Mlepv5-cI1TdjfQ2lIPNIGH7D0JqGwDqYBsNQ (by casemon https://www.pixiv.net/users/19458389)

"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\MOD\ASSETS"

If you untie the file in the above path and turn on lolskinmods, it will be applied in the In game.

Original emote files : https://mega.nz/#!nuAnRYKa!LrBwpvzAmUEvHMGypx1ad5JvIVJToPjgTXQDy9heMtc

i would like to make some emotes that i haven't found yet like the one from riven for example https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84366183 can someone help me? I wonder how I find the emote file

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...