AAF and Installation guides!!!

On 7/15/2019 at 11:16 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Most times if a sex animation gets interupted, the B button will freeze. I save all the time, especially before any sex options. But you must quit to the main screen ,then reload your save to clear it..

It's weird because it always looks like they complete to me. The animation runs, they get dressed and start their idle animations and I can't shoot. Now it's happening *every* time after my player has sex to relieve her sexual desire. Before when I had RSE Combat, Surrender, Assault it happened every time whenever my character would surrender, but it never happened after I would wake up and have sex to relieve my characters urges. Do you get what I'm saying? I was really thinking this save was finally going to be the one that was "perfect" and I wasn't going to have anymore issues. I've had to restart soooo many times that the beginning of the game is getting so boring and irritating! Not too long ago I got that alternate start mod because I was getting so fed up. I wish there was a way that I could change my level to the level of my last game and give myself the perks I had and all of that uuuggghh lol. But I know modding is risky business, and I'm taking a chance with them every time.

16 minutes ago, PanicLedisko said:

It's weird because it always looks like they complete to me. The animation runs, they get dressed and start their idle animations and I can't shoot. Now it's happening *every* time after my player has sex to relieve her sexual desire. Before when I had RSE Combat, Surrender, Assault it happened every time whenever my character would surrender, but it never happened after I would wake up and have sex to relieve my characters urges. Do you get what I'm saying? I was really thinking this save was finally going to be the one that was "perfect" and I wasn't going to have anymore issues. I've had to restart soooo many times that the beginning of the game is getting so boring and irritating! Not too long ago I got that alternate start mod because I was getting so fed up. I wish there was a way that I could change my level to the level of my last game and give myself the perks I had and all of that uuuggghh lol. But I know modding is risky business, and I'm taking a chance with them every time.

As far as giving you back levels and perks use this. I don't play a game without it. Also keep multiple saves (like 5-10) of when you get out of the vault, have done the shit with Codsworth, and are able to use the workbench in Sanctuary and travel to Concord. This way you don't have to repeat all the other bullshit all the time.

Cheat Terminal - v1.64-13285-1-64.rar

38 minutes ago, PanicLedisko said:

It is the RSE stuff. I used them all the time with Fourplay, but these AAF translations have been so buggy, I quit on them. AAF Karma never worked, and I had non stop issues with AAF Vanilla Fudge. The Arrousal factor was such a mess that I would disable it. Shenanigans has been about the only AAF translation to reasonbly work. Try to disable all of them ,then pick a save and try sex,sex,sex to see what happens. Arrousal and Karma are definately busted and you should see a difference.

3 hours ago, walkin said:

As far as giving you back levels and perks use this. I don't play a game without it. Also keep multiple saves (like 5-10) of when you get out of the vault, have done the shit with Codsworth, and are able to use the workbench in Sanctuary and travel to Concord. This way you don't have to repeat all the other bullshit all the time.

Cheat Terminal - v1.64-13285-1-64.rar 723.43 kB · 0 downloads

O m g, you're a genius!! Have you ever had a save file corrupt and go all the way through? I've had it happen, but I've never checked that far to make sure they were still good. So it could be the beginning files are safe I just didn't know. Sorry for asking extra questions. I will definitely think to do this in the future! I'm really excited to look at what this thing is. Did you make this yourself???

15 minutes ago, PanicLedisko said:

O m g, you're a genius!! Have you ever had a save file corrupt and go all the way through? I've had it happen, but I've never checked that far to make sure they were still good. So it could be the beginning files are safe I just didn't know. Sorry for asking extra questions. I will definitely think to do this in the future! I'm really excited to look at what this thing is. Did you make this yourself???

Lol. I wish I could take credit, but no. It does absolutely EVERYTHING. Youre going to love it.

Usually when I do a new game, I do it with no mods installed up to the point I told you, then I install my mods. Believe it or not I've never had a corrupt save. At least not one that came up and said it was corrupt. I've loaded a save where for some reason AAF didn't load, which I suppose you could call corrupt, but usually loading up the one before that allows AAF to load again and away I go. Although I'm using around 175 mods, not a lot of them are script heavy or use F4SE so I think because of this I experience way less problems than most when it comes to corrupt saves.

I'm glad I still have this file because I'm not finding it on Nexus when I search for it. I was going to leave you the link but couldn't find it so I uploaded the actual file. I literally wouldn't play the game anymore without it. Ive started over and played so many hours that without it I wouldn't be interested in having to do half of the shit you have to do to progress the game.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

It is the RSE stuff. I used them all the time with Fourplay, but these AAF translations have been so buggy, I quit on them. AAF Karma never worked, and I had non stop issues with AAF Vanilla Fudge. The Arrousal factor was such a mess that I would disable it. Shenanigans has been about the only AAF translation to reasonbly work. Try to disable all of them ,then pick a save and try sex,sex,sex to see what happens. Arrousal and Karma are definately busted and you should see a difference.

I kinda fell in love with all/most of the RSE mods. I've got Advanced Needs, Karma, Random Shenanigans, Brothels, Violate, I feel like version one of Shenanigans worked great! It was one of the first mods of the group that I could tell was working because I was like constantly getting notifications that npcs were gettin it on (cough including mama murphy cough oh my eyes!!!!!) Advanced needs has been working pretty great, my the sexual desire has been rough because they give you the option to masturbate (which in the earlier messages of this thread I mentioned this) which I could never gd find a freakin animation for masturbating so it wouldn't do anything, the second option is F a random and the third is f your companion. Well normally I have female companions and I play a female too, and I didn't know where to get female on female animations! So my character was pretty much just *constantly* horny, and the debuff on it is pretty rough ? I was getting so fed up with that that I finally went out to find some. I got some other mods or something or other fried my last save, and it had been the farthest I've gotten since my first vanilla play through.

I didn't seem to have any problems with erect penises but since trying to get that Body Talk thing to work ugh I've been having one hell of a time with penises and balls. They always all look like they're stretched to god knows where! For the last year I've just been kinda silently suffering through all these bugs and glitches by myself, but its been making me happy to talk to other people about these things I enjoy haha

I used to use them with foreplay before as well, but I noticed someone doesn't want these mods to be associated with Foreplay anymore. I felt like it worked pretty well for foreplay, but what do I know -shrugs- I'm unfortunately not a mod creator. I wish I was! Also sorry I wrote so much heh..

7 minutes ago, walkin said:

Lol. I wish I could take credit, but no. It does absolutely EVERYTHING. Youre going to love it.

Usually when I do a new game, I do it with no mods installed up to the point I told you, then I install my mods. Believe it or not I've never had a corrupt save. At least not one that came up and said it was corrupt. I've loaded a save where for some reason AAF didn't load, which I suppose you could call corrupt, but usually loading up the one before that allows AAF to load again and away I go. Although I'm using around 175 mods, not a lot of them are script heavy or use F4SE so I think because of this I experience way less problems than most when it comes to corrupt saves.

Oh thank you thank you thank you! You know what.. that's super smart having a clean vanilla start. But wait do you play through the whole beginning (well you prolly haven't restarted as much as I have then if you haven't had any corrupt starts, you lucky sob :P hahaha) beginning I mean the opening movie thing, and the bit with Shaun and the husband and running to the vault? I really enjoy alternate start because I had always wanted to be a gunner -- I even have the forehead blood type tattoo mod for my girl!!! -- and I found where you can choose be aligned with their faction! Happy days!! Is there a way to know if a mod is script heavy? I'm bad, like suuuuper bad I've got total plugins: 266 active plugins: 255 (of f^cking course unfortunately haha) active mods: 288  installed mods: 453  and total mods: 654.

4 minutes ago, PanicLedisko said:

Oh thank you thank you thank you! You know what.. that's super smart having a clean vanilla start. But wait do you play through the whole beginning (well you prolly haven't restarted as much as I have then if you haven't had any corrupt starts, you lucky sob :P hahaha) beginning I mean the opening movie thing, and the bit with Shaun and the husband and running to the vault? I really enjoy alternate start because I had always wanted to be a gunner -- I even have the forehead blood type tattoo mod for my girl!!! -- and I found where you can choose be aligned with their faction! Happy days!! Is there a way to know if a mod is script heavy? I'm bad, like suuuuper bad I've got total plugins: 266 active plugins: 255 (of f^cking course unfortunately haha) active mods: 288  installed mods: 453  and total mods: 654.

Yeah I do the beginning part of going through the Vault Tec dude coming to the door, running to the vault then all the vault shit and going back to Sanctuary. Then you clear the bugs with Codsworth and he mentions to you to go to Concord and see what you find. At this point you have access to the workbench in Sanctuary and this is when I make my multiple saves and install all my mods.

I haven't restarted my main game in about 300 hours and it has AAF installed since the beginning with no issues.

I just recently picked up a 2nd computer to test and break my game for the purpose of trouble shooting that I could care less about the game itself, but I have 10 clean saves at the point I mentioned just in case I fry the game so bad that I need to restart.

Script heavy mods are generally what they say. Mods that add a lot of scripts to the vanilla game. Quite a few mods here on Lovers Lab do that. Big quest mods, mods that change cells and add a bunch more stuff to the vanilla game, mods that overhaul stuff like weather or weapons or whatever. Mods that use F4SE. Besides AAF related stuff the only other mod I have that uses F4SE is Place Everywhere or Anywhere whatever the name of it is. Other than that, nothing else I use requires F4SE.

Most of the time when I fire up Fallout 4 its just to build or try to recreate whatever problem someone is having to see if I can help. I really have no interest in actually playing the game anymore, I'm pretty bored of it to say the least. Besides trouble shooting I cant even remember the last time I used AAF in my game while actually playing.

I'm looking forward for the next big game that comes from Bethesda (probably Star Field) to be able to really dive into the whole modding thing and be way more active than I am with Fallout. I was really late to the game when it came to modding and being on this site and have learnt quite a bit in a very short period of time while not even really being interested in the game anymore in the first place so it should be interesting to see how much I can be involved in a new game if I start from day 1 and not 4-5 years after its released.

6 hours ago, PanicLedisko said:

I didn't seem to have any problems with erect penises but since trying to get that Body Talk thing to work ugh I've been having one hell of a time with penises and balls. They always all look like they're stretched to god knows where! For the last year I've just been kinda silently suffering through all these bugs and glitches by myself, but its been making me happy to talk to other people about these things I enjoy haha.

I had this same problem where the privates were separated from the main body but the mesh was still connected to everything looked stretched out.

Found out the problem was ZaZOut4 was conflicting with ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton which is required for BodyTalk.

7 hours ago, PanicLedisko said:

I kinda fell in love with all/most of the RSE mods. I've got Advanced Needs, Karma, Random Shenanigans, Brothels, Violate, I feel like version one of Shenanigans worked great! It was one of the first mods of the group that I could tell was working because I was like constantly getting notifications that npcs were gettin it on (cough including mama murphy cough oh my eyes!!!!!) Advanced needs has been working pretty great, my the sexual desire has been rough because they give you the option to masturbate (which in the earlier messages of this thread I mentioned this) which I could never gd find a freakin animation for masturbating so it wouldn't do anything, the second option is F a random and the third is f your companion. Well normally I have female companions and I play a female too, and I didn't know where to get female on female animations! So my character was pretty much just *constantly* horny, and the debuff on it is pretty rough ? I was getting so fed up with that that I finally went out to find some. I got some other mods or something or other fried my last save, and it had been the farthest I've gotten since my first vanilla play through.

I didn't seem to have any problems with erect penises but since trying to get that Body Talk thing to work ugh I've been having one hell of a time with penises and balls. They always all look like they're stretched to god knows where! For the last year I've just been kinda silently suffering through all these bugs and glitches by myself, but its been making me happy to talk to other people about these things I enjoy haha

I used to use them with foreplay before as well, but I noticed someone doesn't want these mods to be associated with Foreplay anymore. I felt like it worked pretty well for foreplay, but what do I know -shrugs- I'm unfortunately not a mod creator. I wish I was! Also sorry I wrote so much heh..

Lets' get you sorted. I use RSE2 Shenanigans and Resources (needed for the new stuff) and AAF Violate without issues, so keep them. Disable the others, then get back to me about the B Button thing. If that is resolved, then I will walk you through the penis fix. I play female character also with mostly females around me, but all the animations are kool when they work right. For most of the special animations, you really need Savage Cabbage, It does not play well with AAF, but that is what the penis fix is all about.  I have used all of the mods you have at one time or other, so am aware of all their pluses and minuses. I use SKK Fast Start Settlements and have not seen the vanilla start setup in a long time. This gets a little buggy with AAF loading up so you can disable AAF ,restart a new game using SKKFSS, then enable AAF after your start. I am the king of restarts. Have litterly done so 350 plus times and recent have never got past level 25, without Cheat Terminal mod..Talk about being stuck in a worm hole...

I'm jumping in on this topic, since my problem also seems to be AAF-related.

Since my game suddenly started crashing all over the place, I did a clean reinstall and a few things went south that were working properly before.

I'm using AAF, of course, MCM and Looks Menu and the following AAF dependent mods

RSE Elements Volume 2 Advanced Needs plus the DLC patch

RSE Elements Volume 3 Karma

AAF Atuonomy Enhanced (The Shenenigans never worked in my game, neither in the full RSE instalment nor it's elements version. Autonomy Enhanced always did it's job)

AAF SEU

In Terms of animation I have the following installed

Atomic Lust

Leito

Crazy (tried both, the gun version and the regular version. Right now I'm using regular)

AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy

AAF Leito extended Gay edition

AAF Animation Position Tags

Savage Cabbage animation pack vanilla

The problems I'm running into are the following

Gay encounters between NPCs are happening, but they're using M/F animations and sounds

My player can't masturbate. There's simply nothing happening when pressing the SEU hotkey

There's only one F/F animation used. Previously AAF picked a number of different animations.

So, I gather there's something wrong with my animations, how they are triggered, or their load order. But I can't figure out the source of the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 2:11 AM, cossayos said:

I'm jumping in on this topic, since my problem also seems to be AAF-related.

Since my game suddenly started crashing all over the place, I did a clean reinstall and a few things went south that were working properly before.

I'm using AAF, of course, MCM and Looks Menu and the following AAF dependent mods

RSE Elements Volume 2 Advanced Needs plus the DLC patch

RSE Elements Volume 3 Karma

AAF Atuonomy Enhanced (The Shenenigans never worked in my game, neither in the full RSE instalment nor it's elements version. Autonomy Enhanced always did it's job)

AAF SEU

In Terms of animation I have the following installed

Atomic Lust

Leito

Crazy (tried both, the gun version and the regular version. Right now I'm using regular)

AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy

AAF Leito extended Gay edition

AAF Animation Position Tags

Savage Cabbage animation pack vanilla

The problems I'm running into are the following

Gay encounters between NPCs are happening, but they're using M/F animations and sounds

My player can't masturbate. There's simply nothing happening when pressing the SEU hotkey

There's only one F/F animation used. Previously AAF picked a number of different animations.

So, I gather there's something wrong with my animations, how they are triggered, or their load order. But I can't figure out the source of the problem.

So far the biggest problem getting anything AAF related working, has to do with install order, if i was you i would go back over in what order you installed things. 

my personal install order goes like this: Looksmenu and any item mods or furniture mods ( torture devices, devious devices ect.) Then AAF and the theme packs, i dont use pose mods but those would be next to install, then stop and check to see that aaf works, then install animation packs. I dont use any of the RSE mods so im not sure when you would install those but my guess would be after the animation packs. that all being said i would research your install just to be sure. im not a pro at this but i do have a working AAF and all my animations work the characters all undress and have sex. Hope i've helped Good Luck!

Sorry for not responding sooner!

1 minute ago, Mistress Jade said:

So far the biggest problem getting anything AAF related has to do with install order, if i was you i would go back over in what order you installed things. 

my personal install order goes like this: Looksmenu and any item mods or furniture mods ( torture devices, devious devices ect.) Then AAF and the theme packs, idont use pose mods but those would be next to install, then stop and check to see that aaf works, then install animation packs. I dont use any of the RSE mods so im not sure when you would install those but my guess would be after the animation packs. that all being said i would research your install just to be sure. im not a pro at this but i do have a working AAF and all my animations work the characters all undress and have sex. Hope i've helped Good Luck!

Sorry for not responding sooner!

Thanks, I got it working. What I missed was an AAF theme. Any theme for that matter. That's why it hadn't been working as intended.

• 1 year later...