Farah from legend of queen opala

View File

=======Info========

Adds to the game a Farah, from legend of queen opala with unique weapon.

======Detalis=======

Class: Egypt Swordsman

Mirrage: possible

Body: custom Maximum CBBE

Weight: 100

Height: 100

=====Requirements====

XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS

HDT Physics Extensions

--====Recomended mods====--
Sexy idle animation
FNIS Sexy Move

=======Credits=======

BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente
Enhanced Character Edit by ECE team
KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shock
HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT
XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS by Groovtama
PureSkinTexture by Anini n Regenbot03
Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture by Regenbot03

ImoMegane - Glasses by hangakin

Mikan Eyes by nerune

Egyptian Accessory by Melodic

J68 Egyptian Khopesh by Jennifur68

=====More related content=====
If you are looking for more big-breasted followers for the game Skyrim for people like you, I created a list of busty followers.
On nexus:https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7063006-skyrim-busty-follower-list/
On loverslab: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/109157-busty-followers-list/

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Is this abug? removing the armour revets to my body preset and not the one built for the included armour

Now fixed, thanks for telling me about it. This is not the first time I've noticed that the creation kit disable some elements in esp files.

Pro Tip: It's a good idea to at least add the "LightFoot" and "MuffledMovement" perks to any and all followers. Light Foot ensures that the followers don't activate at least 95% of the traps in Skyrim and Muffled Movement helps followers to not alert enemies when you're crouching and trying to sneak.

Unless your intention is something like the "Idiot Elf Follower" mod out there and she suppose to be difficult to have as a follower.

(BYW, it doesn't hurt anything but its not necessary to have the Short Name filled if its the exact same as the regular name. If the regular name was "Queen Farah" or something, than it makes sense to have the Short Name with just "Farah".)

Just some things to keep in mind - all around I think you've done a great job. I've just taken a quick glance at her through the Creation Kit and I look forward to trying her out in the game. Keep up the good work! :)

16 hours ago, The Matrix Prime said:

Pro Tip: It's a good idea to at least add the "LightFoot" and "MuffledMovement" perks to any and all followers. Light Foot ensures that the followers don't activate at least 95% of the traps in Skyrim and Muffled Movement helps followers to not alert enemies when you're crouching and trying to sneak.

Unless your intention is something like the "Idiot Elf Follower" mod out there and she suppose to be difficult to have as a follower.

(BYW, it doesn't hurt anything but its not necessary to have the Short Name filled if its the exact same as the regular name. If the regular name was "Queen Farah" or something, than it makes sense to have the Short Name with just "Farah".)

Just some things to keep in mind - all around I think you've done a great job. I've just taken a quick glance at her through the Creation Kit and I look forward to trying her out in the game. Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks for letting me know about it, I just didn't think about my followers violating the conditions of the stealth. I just play with ufo (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) and they fix this problem automatically.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 6:34 AM, Bipolarized said:

Big fan of your followers. Love the body and outfit for Farah especially. Would you consider porting any of your followers to special edition? My own attempts to do so have been met with limited success, as you can see.

Reveal hidden contents

faruhh.png.7dff71cc35fee4594888af165e760c77.png

I will try to make the transfer to sse several of my followers closer to September

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...