Violated Heroine Download

If this game is still worked on, can someone "correct" the age for characters?

Like Mega links being taken down and of course, no plans of releasing it officially (like thoes Kagura or Otaku or whatever game) because no one "corrected" the age of the characters (as I'm well aware there are more than 1)

Edited by Green Neko
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was met with two problem, 1. I couldn't select other characters in the MV version even when I've already hold SHIFT when selecting NEW GAME

2. I can't start up Katteban version (180103) The attached file is what it said when I tried to. I've already changing local to Japanese and installed RTP 2000 (v1.60)

aaaaaaaaa.png

• 2 months later...

iff you canot run the game search on google for EasyRPG Player thiss whill make the game work
all you have to do is drop this exe in the main folder where the game exe is aswhell
double click the EasyRPG Player.exe in the game folder and the game runs smoothly
EasyRPG Player works whit all RPGmaker 2k games

also all those links are not working anymore like the VH1wikia and such