Game with high quality nude mod beside Skyrim.

assassin394

Can someone recommend other games with good nude mod beside Bethesda games? By good nude mod I mean the one have custom model and texture not just a retexture. Even better if it have detailed customization like wet skin, oily skin  effect, nipples type, public hair...etc. Some other games I know that fit citeria is Resident Evil 2, Dragon Age Origin, Saints Row 3, Conan Exiles, The Sims 4, Dead or Alive 5, Street Fighter. It must have female playable character so modding NPC like in the witcher 3 doesn't count.

Resident Evil 4, 5, 6, REmake, REmake2 can go on your list now. REmake even has a futanari mod for those so inclined to use it. Soul Calibur 6 is another worthy addition to this list.

Starbound's nude mods are high quality for what is essentially an 8-Bit 'retraux' game so take that for what it is worth. It also has futanari mods.

The Senran Kagura series as a whole has fairly customizable nude models due to all of the nude mods available for it so it should meet your criteria.

Haydee has many detailed nude body character model replacers, most of them female.

For anyone who has missed it, the Fallout series from 3 onward also has some complex nude mods out there with almost every kind of body modification available for the Elder Scroll series.

Its an MMO, but black desert online has the best nude mods as far as MMOs go and quality. Not much as far as the extreme fetish go and not much variety compared to WoW ones, its more just super high quality nude mods.

WoW is decent and has something for everyone and its quite more moddable than BDO (modded loading screens, modded artwork inside the game etc), but blizzard put the ban hammer on it and its kinda in limbo right now while the modders wait for the new client which remains to be seen how blizzard treats it. 

As a heads up. The forum the BDO nude mods are in (forum has mods for other games too), chrome gives a warning about the forum. I'm guessing it has very dangerous nasty ads (I do see pop up ads being blocked when I go there by chrome browser itself). But I use a script blocker and ublock origin.  

Thank you both but I already play resident evil 2, just forgot to put it on the list. I'm not a fan of 2D pixel  games so Starbound is a no. I try modding BDO before but everytime the game have new update it break mods and it too much of a hassle to keep up.

Archived