Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

37 minutes ago, mortanios said:

In the old topic of RE2RE, someone posted a camera mod that could be used even during the zombie bites, can someone please send the link?

Camera Tools by Otis Inf and Jim2Point0

20190524163123_1.jpg

Great tool. It lets you stop time with 0 and move the camera around, rotate, zoom, move up/down etc all even during zombie bites and cutscenes, like this:

Combine with Cheat Engine slo-mo:

On 6/25/2019 at 5:57 PM, alphaZomega said:

im having a issue with this i installed curvy claire then tan claire blue eyes then tan claire muscles and pubes and when i went into game the body has the change but claires head didnt change to the tan version i can take a screen cap and post it if you like

6 hours ago, HUNK RE2 said:

im having a issue with this i installed curvy claire then tan claire blue eyes then tan claire muscles and pubes and when i went into game the body has the change but claires head didnt change to the tan version i can take a screen cap and post it if you like

You have to install the main "Tanned 777 Claire Plugin" mod to let the Elza Walker slot have a different head from the other costumes. The mods that say (addon) are mostly just tan skins for the nude mod (if it is 777-type), but they aren't worth much without the matching head. So you install like: 

Curvy Claire -> Tanned 777 Claire Plugin -> Tanned 777 Claire - whatever (addon)

For the Tanned BDSM nude version, you don't have to install a nude mod first.

13 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

You have to install the main "Tanned 777 Claire Plugin" mod to let the Elza Walker slot have a different head from the other costumes. The mods that say (addon) are mostly just tan skins for the nude mod (if it is 777-type), but they aren't worth much without the matching head. So you install like: 

Curvy Claire -> Tanned 777 Claire Plugin -> Tanned 777 Claire - whatever (addon)

you are right i didnt install the tanned plugin

I hate seams. To combat them, I have learned how to import / export RE2 models with 3DS MAX and 3D paint over seams in Photoshop:

Spoiler

2144409539_photoshopseampainting.jpg.c0ecf5d49a9666a9b3a8d9a1f762a09b.jpg

In 3DS MAX, I was able to attach the collared-neck from the BDSM mod to the body of Curvy Claire, but it does not work right because I don't know how to make sure the collar stays stuck around her real neck all the time. Her real neck clips through it. If anyone knows how to fix, let me know. Looks like this though:

Spoiler

20190702155716_1.jpg.0a036147864bfb5805c9c8fc46fcd5b8.jpg

So, without further ado, I present four new 777 nude mod plugins. "Plugins" meaning they are just skins and can only be installed over Original 777 nude mod body (also on Nexus), one of the DxD Dreams bodies, or Curvy Claire. Also, you can make these mods work with the Ada nude mod and the Claire Noir -> Ada Nude mod if you download the Ada muscle plugin from this post, extract the RAR mods to become just folder mods, and copy over the two "pl1000_jacket_.tex.10" skin / normal files from inside the Claire 777 mods over to the extracted Ada muscle plugin's pl2000 folder, renaming the files to start with "pl2000_body_" instead of "pl1000_jacket_". You can do this to make an Ada folder-mod version of each of these:

Claire_777_plugin - Improved Pubic hair

One thing I never liked about Curvy Claire or DxD Claire with pubic hair was that there is a discolored patch of white skin behind her bush. This mod eliminates that discoloration.

20190702185313_1.jpg.84733256246941e62f79bfcc05bca914.jpg

Claire_777_plugin - Improved Pubic hair.rar

Claire_777_plugin - Seamless muscles

If you ever looked close at the Claire_777_muscle_plugin mod, you would see that there is a large seam between the upper and lower torso, crossing right over the bellybutton. This mod eliminates that seam, and also hides the slight seams around her shoulders and arms (I cannot fix that neck seam though).

20190702181650_1_cropped.jpg.ee77659b8fd4fd994eaa5cebd7d33ecf.jpg

Claire_777_plugin - Seamless muscles.rar

Claire_777_plugin - Seamless muscles w Pubic hair

Same as above, but with added pubic hair.

20190702164640_1.jpg.4914e11aaee116bb41872ada3a3e0e0b.jpg

Claire_777_plugin - Seamless muscles w Pubic hair.rar

Claire_777_plugin - Shinier normals

I messed around with trying to make normal maps specifically for Curvy Claire, and it made the maps have some curves and shiny parts that look almost like dimples of venus on regular nude Claire. Overall it makes her body shinier and smoother looking. Has no pubic hair texture. Make sure to always install the shinier normals mod last, as the other skin mods have their own normal maps that will overwrite it.

20190702180618_1.jpg.f0c704c069f53ba31ae2e15a4c398df8.jpg

Claire_777_plugin - Shinier normals.rar

~ENJOY~

5 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

I hate seams.To combat them, I have learned how to import / export RE2 models with 3DS MAX and 3D paint over seams in Photoshop:

The claire bikini nude mod was able to have no neck seam at all.  I wonder how they did that?

4 hours ago, delpo said:

The claire bikini nude mod was able to have no neck seam at all.  I wonder how they did that?

They added a neck part to the body that covers it up. I have actually already attached that neck part from the bikini mod onto Curvy Claire, but I can't figure out how to make it so it bends with her real neck. Her real neck just clips through. Pic: 

20190702155840_1.jpg.49a912e9b97929b3e5297fb1befbe936.jpg

4 hours ago, HUNK RE2 said:

will this work with the tan version? or do you need to make a tan version?

The shinier normals one will, but the other ones are all pale-skinned and will look wrong. I did make some versions of them for the Tanned mod earlier though, I just had to package them up as mods. Make sure to always install the shinier normals mod last BTW, as the other skin mods have their own normal maps that will overwrite it.

Tanned 777 Claire - Seamless muscles (addon)

(must be installed over the Tanned 777 Claire Plugin)

28794051_seamlessmusclestan.thumb.jpg.e21dae888177e761fc06fac56807be1e.jpg

Tanned 777 Claire - Seamless muscles (addon).rar

Tanned 777 Claire - Seamless muscles w hair (addon)

(must be installed over the Tanned 777 Claire Plugin)20190703050917_1.jpg.4d10f26c609d6ba7121dfe9823b2305b.jpg

Tanned 777 Claire - Seamless muscles w hair (addon).rar

Tanned Claire BDSM Nude Mod + Muscles (fixed seams and UVs)

I also modified the model of the main BDSM nude mod to fix a misplaced UV texture on her neck that was causing a weird texture glitch (looks like a pentagon icon half hidden under her collar), and I modified the seamless tan muscle texture to fit it. Here is the complete mod, no other mod installations necessary:

20190703052557_1.jpg.c46aec627cb3f7c3b9fea7aabbb932a8.jpg

Tanned Claire BDSM Nude Mod + Muscles (fixed seams and UVs).rar

~ENJOY~

On 7/2/2019 at 5:47 PM, alphaZomega said:

Excuse me.

Can you make ExE Nude Claire with nothing to wear version ?

Remove necklacebracelet , shoes ... etc.

And give her with bushy pubic hair. ?

2 hours ago, Daiemonic said:

In Skyrim you can edit the alpha channel of the color map and make clothes completely invisible, do you know if this can be achieved in RE2R?

I don't know, but you can just delete clothes from models and export them back into the game. Usually there is nothing underneath though.

6 hours ago, GATOKYO said:

Excuse me.

Can you make ExE Nude Claire with nothing to wear version ?

Remove necklacebracelet , shoes ... etc.

And give her with bushy pubic hair. ?

You are lucky I already happened to be interested in making a tiptoes mod

20190703122008_1.jpg.476d7d71c91d11336f69a7606afa9b4a.jpg

ExE Extreme - Bare Naked Tiptoes Version

20190703133343_1_rotated.thumb.jpg.468d41129b3b574c7e70ad84c6d268cc.jpg

ExE Extreme - Bare Naked Tiptoes Version.rar

BxB Bashful Shaved - Bare Naked Tiptoes Version

20190703125530_1.jpg.f2231c50725d3357ba722e7aa933e4e2.jpg

BxB Bashful Shaved - Bare Naked Tiptoes Version.rar

For both of these complete nude-mods, you can customize them with any of the custom skins I uploaded at the top of this page. You can also apply the Goth plugin or the Tanned 777 plugin (and its skinsto these nude bodies.

~ENJOY~

On 6/29/2019 at 4:05 AM, alphaZomega said:

Photoshop is not so hard, especially compared to stuff like 3D Studio MAX. I just hold the mouse over the icons in Photoshop and it tells you what they all do. It's like MS paint with a million more features. You can try whatever you want and just CTRL+Z if it did something you didn't like. Anything complicated you can search on google or find a YouTube tutorial on.

Anyway, watch this video tutorial, if only just the little bit where he talks about what the file types mean in the natives folder, how to use Noesis to export to Photoshop, and how to  save + hex edit the image back into a RE2 file:

1.5x speed if you want; it is a bit long.

I set up all tex.10 files to automatically open up with Noesis, and all DDS files to open up with photoshop, and drag + drop them into my hex editor icon on the taskbar when I need to edit one.

Because so many models use the same texture layout as the 777 mod, you can do a ton of stuff in Photoshop just by quick/lasso-selecting, copying, and pasting-into-place (Edit-> Paste special) skin parts from one texture to another. This is how I removed the panties from the Princess Gothic public mod; by copying and pasting the same skin location on the texture map from another no-panties version of the mod on top of the public version's texture file. Also the neck texture and different shoes textures go back and forth between 777 models and BDSM models; just paste the textures on top. This is the body texture file for all the 777 mods, pl1000_jacket_albm.tex.10:

pl1000_jacket_albm.texout.thumb.jpg.8ebe9f3300d79c7bf5f0a24a70cdd60a.jpg

All the space between elements like the torso and legs and the shoes textures etc is ignored, because the model already knows where to look in the image for the specific parts it needs to wrap around itself. And you can use this trick to copy and paste components from other mods with multiple skins as well, like the various Princess Gothic varieties. 

For changing the color of skin tones in Photoshop, I just quick-select every body part with skin on the image and do Image->Adjustments->Curves, changing it all at once on individual red blue and green channels if necessary. For the face, just select everything from the neck up except maybe the lips. Remember to write down the curves values you go with so you can later be able to change other texture files from the default skin tone to that same tone.

The important files are mostly just the albm.tex.10 ones for textures and the nrmr.tex.10 ones for normal maps (which simulate depth / roughness on the model, like to cover up the limb seams and show pubic hair texture). Unzip a RAR mod and look at the file structure. FluffyModManager just copies the natives folder from the mod into your RE2 directory, and it will install plain folders as mods just as well as it will install RAR files (that are just zipped up folders). You can edit the files in an extracted folder-mod, install that folder-mod in FluffyQuack, launch the game, and the edit will work. Most important files for Claire skin / model mods are this folder and its sub-folders:

...\natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl1000

pl1000 is the code for Claire. 1050 is for her head, 1070 for her hair. The other codes like that are described here:

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/9862/re2-ultimate-file-list

Hope this helps some people

Thanks for your feedback and support. I really appreciate. But I'm definitely not a modder even with all these tutorial. 

Could it be possible for you if you have time to make just a tabbed head of Goth Claire that I can used with your Tanned mod pack ?

Thank you for everything you do for the Resident Evil modding community. Cheers

2 hours ago, simongzi said:

is it possible to add bdsm costume on ExE extreme body? would love to see that. 

It's possible but I personally don't know how to add clothes. If I did, I would first make a bikini for Curvy Claire, since there is no SFW version of thicc Claire for when you want to share it with SFW modding communities.

13 hours ago, Fahren said:

Thanks for your feedback and support. I really appreciate. But I'm definitely not a modder even with all these tutorial. 

Could it be possible for you if you have time to make just a tabbed head of Goth Claire that I can used with your Tanned mod pack ?

Thank you for everything you do for the Resident Evil modding community. Cheers

Just for the beauty marks and makeup? Maybe later, it's very hard to match colors with the Goth head for me. All the other skins start off with the same matching color tones as Claire's default body so it's easy to match, but the Goth head is a unique shade.

7 hours ago, B-Hazard12 said:

I think you've made happy all foot fetish lovers there (me the first one) :P

and

Spoiler
8 hours ago, GATOKYO said:

OMG!?

I"m thank you so much , man.

You really did , the ultimate nude mod of this game!

Really thanks a lot !?

14 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Wow man just! daaaaaaamn!!! finally barefoot and clean nude on the ExE`s!! Truly amazing ???:classic_heart::classic_heart:

You're welcome!

Now, for something new and more advanced than anything I've tried: a perfected, seam-free version of ES47's Curvy Claire, with the attached neck from DrSlumpX's Bikini / BDSM mods to cover up the unsightly neck seam on the normal version. Compatible with all BDSM / Bikini mod skins. Thanks to @DrSlumpX for telling me how to make the body-neck move with her real neck. The choker is needed to hide where the body-neck ends.

I also added toenails to the feet. I am surprised how many different mods use these same bare feet and yet no one had put toenails on them until now.

1408608519_SeamlessCurvyClaire.jpg.729f6e1a969a9b0f5f5caec5496ffbaa.jpg

All of these are seamless and have the muscle texture applied (sorry, no non-muscle options this time). This mod has its own normal-maps that were generated specifically for Curvy Claire with the muscle texture, meaning that the rain reflections and skin sheen on them will match the shape of her body and texture of her muscles.

Curvy Claire Seamless Nude Mod :

Use FluffyModManager to install the base nude mod, then install the Shaved (addon) skin mod over-top of it if you want shaved.

692333020_seamlessCCdefault.jpg.0650b93bb9d62c725ef137db71ed11c6.jpg

Curvy Claire Seamless Nude Mod.rar CC Seamless - Shaved (addon).rar

Tanned Curvy Claire Seamless Nude Mod :

1156073573_seamlessCCtan.jpg.1d10a4c08fc6d080f3355e0e1e139f49.jpg

Tanned Curvy Claire Seamless Nude Mod.rar Tanned CC - Shaved (addon).rar

Goth BDSM Claire Nude Mod :

This one was pretty easy to make, I just modified the Tanned BDSM Nude Mod so it would have the Goth head and a matching skin color (matching was hard though). Any skin textures created for the BDSM / Bikini mods will also work for these Seamless Curvy Claire nude mods, and vice versa.  The harness and bikini addons for the Tanned BDSM Nude Mod will work here as well.

705308805_GothBDSMClaire.jpg.a6d0e23ace2fc086e38c6682911ea10b.jpg

Goth Claire BDSM Nude Mod.rar 

For shaved version, download the file Goth CC - Shaved (addon) posted below and install over this mod. Same process for the harness / bikini addons that come with the tanned mod.

Goth Curvy Claire Seamless Nude Mod :

1596830778_seamlessCCGoth.jpg.36135037c3d6c4be29687ebf59e8e5ec.jpg

Goth Curvy Claire Seamless Nude Mod.rar Goth CC - Shaved (addon).rar

~ENJOY~

17 minutes ago, 27X said:

real simple fix. Neck mesh and body mesh have different polycounts were they join. Literally day one rookie mistake.

Capcom always had big neck seams on the default Claire and Ada models since the game came out. The head model is way higher poly than any part of any of the bodies I've seen, and the head's texture file is the same resolution (2k) as the one that is spread out over the entire body.

20190213224311_1.jpg.a46e0c64bca6995dca77a592d278be44.jpg

I'm not sure where all these body seams come from on so many mods though, considering they aren't seams between two different models of different poly counts. They are like artifacts from the textures joining together across UVs. The purple normal-map texture files (even the ones I've generated myself) seem to have these body seams as well; you can see them on the belly and shoulders when you project the normal map onto the 3D model. I had to correct them manually in Photoshop via 3D projection painting.

Archived