The Ladies of Mass Effect (Sims 4 Collection)

View File

I finally got around to compiling this and uploading it. This is my collection of ladies from the Mass Effect Series(1-3). I searched far and wide to grab CC that worked for each character I wanted to add. Of course there are the most popular ladies such as Miranda Lawson and Liara T'soni, but less popular characters like Samantha Traynor and Kasumi Goto make an appearance as well. In total there are 13 sims split into 2 families. For some characters like Tali there were no mods available that I could find for her costume or physical attributes that looked right, so I went with my own design that makes her a unique sim to have in your neighborhood. For other characters like Kasumi Goto or Diana Allers, there were no costumes or CC that were distinctly modeled after the Mass Effect series, so I did the best I could to replicate their appearance. I hope you enjoy this collection, and please pay your respects to the creators of the CC used for Miranda, Jack, and the Asari ladies. They deserve our support.

Crazy Mammoth made the Asari head Tentacles, Jack's CC, Mass Effect Crew apparel, and Ashley Williams CC

Whoever apparently made Miranda's outfit has since retired and does not have their own website. So I got it from here

If I forgot any other Mass Effect Sims 4 CC creators from this list, let me know.

I have uploaded several zipped files because I cant upload anything more than 500mb or it fails. Of course you should download all if you don't have the mods needed. I am willing to bet there is at least one other person out there who has a larger mod collection than me and probably has all of these already and does not need to waste their time downloading everything.

I have included the CAS CC required for these sims. I did include body sliders for this download, check and see if they conflict with what you have. I do not claim that I have created any CC, and I have included it because it is much easier for you to download. Please use Sims4TrayImporter to view the CC used and search for the creators, they do great work for free and need our appreciation. Check out my largest upload to see a list of creators that I use. I tried not to use any DLC, apologies if any made their way in that you do not have.

Files I did not include in the above downloads that I Highly Recommend you use.

Sims4TrayImporter

Whicked Whims

Heavy Boobs

Height Slider

Butt Slider

Pointed Ears

Better Body

Wildguy body details

53 minutes ago, Onimonipea said:

Holy shit, I was just looking for mass effect ladies and could only find one or two. Thanks my guy.

I got you fam.

At the moment I forgot to include Liara T'soni to both files on this, I already added her to the smaller file, but I am currently uploading an update to the MassEffectLadiesMod file as I type. ETA like 30 minutes.(My internet upload is slow ?)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/15/2019 at 8:52 PM, BigHerpDerp said:

View File

I finally got around to compiling this and uploading it. This is my collection of ladies from the Mass Effect Series(1-3). I searched far and wide to grab CC that worked for each character I wanted to add. Of course there are the most popular ladies such as Miranda Lawson and Liara T'soni, but less popular characters like Samantha Traynor and Kasumi Goto make an appearance as well. In total there are 13 sims split into 2 families. For some characters like Tali there were no mods available that I could find for her costume or physical attributes that looked right, so I went with my own design that makes her a unique sim to have in your neighborhood. For other characters like Kasumi Goto or Diana Allers, there were no costumes or CC that were distinctly modeled after the Mass Effect series, so I did the best I could to replicate their appearance. I hope you enjoy this collection, and please pay your respects to the creators of the CC used for Miranda, Jack, and the Asari ladies. They deserve our support.

Crazy Mammoth made the Asari head Tentacles, Jack's CC, Mass Effect Crew apparel, and Ashley Williams CC

Whoever apparently made Miranda's outfit has since retired and does not have their own website. So I got it from here

If I forgot any other Mass Effect Sims 4 CC creators from this list, let me know.

I have uploaded two Zip Files, MassEffectLadies and MassEffectLadiesMods. Of course you should download both if you don't have the mods needed. I am willing to bet there is at least one other person out there who has a larger mod collection than me and probably has all of these already and does not need to waste their time downloading everything.

I have included the CAS CC required for these sims. Other mods such as body sliders and miscellaneous other things I did not include. I do not claim that I have created any CC, and I have included it because it is much easier for you to download. Please use Sims4TrayImporter to view the CC used and search for the creators, they do great work for free and need our appreciation. Check out my largest upload to see a list of creators that I use. I tried not to use any DLC, apologies if any made their way in that you do not have.

Files I did not include in the above downloads that I Highly Recommend you use.

Sims4TrayImporter

Whicked Whims

Heavy Boobs

Height Slider

Butt Slider

Pointed Ears

Better Body

Wildguy body details

i seem to be unable to find tali or EDI outfit? @BigHerpDerp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I downloaded the files and placed the tray items folder into the "tray" folder in the game files, then put the mods in the mods compartment. I'm seeing all the custom content when I open the CAS, but I'm not seeing the characters or families in my gallery. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

4 hours ago, mmcintyre2 said:

Hi, I downloaded the files and placed the tray items folder into the "tray" folder in the game files, then put the mods in the mods compartment. I'm seeing all the custom content when I open the CAS, but I'm not seeing the characters or families in my gallery. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

You need to check "show CC content" or whatever the actual text is. Went through this same sort of frustration myself once ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Excellent mod, the characters look so good. Great attention to detail.

I have an issue though.

There is something in this mod, some piece of the CC that is causing an interesting issue. The issue is, that whilst in CAS, and cycling through the random button, it will land on skin tones not visible on any existing color pallet. Ya know, if ya hit random while looking at the color pallets a box will highlight which one it lands on. But using the CC here, the sim will turn something like deep blue, and will not reflect on any of the visible color pallets.

This is the same for random townies. Random townies are appearing with these phantom skin tones.

Any idea? Or any idea what I can do to narrow it down?

Edited by DougMasters

i've been collecting ME sim stuff myself to add to my series! tho i was missing some key things.

I saw this had both blue gals so i figure i'd compare the rest to the gallery versions.!

i had a Miranda outfit but clicked on the link anyway. glad i did!

That link is great! it led me to Liara's tentacle hair, M.E. walls & stuff, womder woman AND mortal komabat stuff!

YEAH!

SO as thanx here's a gift of knowledge!

Here is a tool that will allow you to create Voice samples of the Mass Effect crew to add to your movies to make em unique!

Here = MEVA Synth - xVASynth at Mass Effect 3 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

thx again!