You guys might want to check this out.

Found this on Shy uploader QUITE some time ago..... Pretty interesting, needless to say.

Maybe a talented individual could repurpose some of the contents in this file to fit some basic needs.

Picture very related.

up003442.7z

Uh Maskars Basic Personal Hygiene has animations at least for females (I never play male characters^^) with squatting down on to the floor. Lacks the uh eh excrements but could be used as a start xD

Gothic 2 was so far the only game where I saw NPC's taking a piss btw

• 1 month later...
Guys, both good and bad news for those who just want piss/crap mod.

FYI there is actually a really old but nice mod called unkotest(craptest) not mentioned yet on this thread and the latest version has added mesh/texture for poop as well (older version just dumped food meshes as poop).

It uses same animation for both pissing/crapping and only lasts a few sec but it dumps with sound effect then wipes ass and you can even see vapor reeking from that thing.

But the catch is....everything is entirely in japanese so either someone need to make a translated esp or install obse plugin that displays JP fonts for those who knows that language or it could be just used as resource for other mods discussed here.

Shops will start selling portable toilet and other things so you can piss/crap almost anywhere (both outdoor/indoor) but if guards see you do that you have to run away or pay a fine.

There's also an add-on that displays HUD bar (brown/yellow bar at left on the pic) for urine/feces not included in the original mod which I fetched on loda just before the site shutdown so I may upload it on mnty/somewhere if someone is interested.

Guess this mod is a bit tricky to use in non-JP game so as I wrote earlier, maybe kf/nif files could be used as resources for other mods?

Regarding credits, permission etc, all I could find in readme was "use freely" so there shouldn't be any problems.

My apologies if this mod has been already mentioned elsewhere here on LL (longtime member might know this mod as it existed since 2008 but it hasn't been updated for THREE years until mars 2013).

post-22611-0-47198200-1376641476_thumb.png

post-22611-0-91340700-1376641493_thumb.png

post-22611-0-15077800-1376641522_thumb.png

ps. Installed this for testing only so I don't know anything about stability.

That's great! Though I was familiar with the 'Unko' resource before (there's also a second mesh by Oblivimonk which looks even better), I didn't know it was part of a full mod complete with a matching animation. Might be worth taking a look at this esp.

Especially the second picture looks amazing. Like stroking the buttcrack. I need to see this in motion, so I'll check out the mod.

Thank you for bringing this gem to our attention!

Solid organic waste indeed. Well, this here is the Oblivimonk mesh in action (spoiler for your convenience and the sake of decency):

post-14322-0-29337700-1376654510_thumb.jpg post-14322-0-13469300-1376654560_thumb.jpg

And there is this guy I made with the Oblivimonk texture, I had also placed the 'Unko' mesh for a nice little detail:

post-14322-0-57608300-1376655004_thumb.jpg CRAP ATRONACH!

FYI there is actually a really old but nice mod called unkotest(craptest) not mentioned yet on this thread and the latest version has added mesh/texture for poop as well (older version just dumped food meshes as poop).
It uses same animation for both pissing/crapping and only lasts a few sec but it dumps with sound effect then wipes ass and you can even see vapor reeking from that thing.
But the catch is....everything is entirely in japanese so either someone need to make a translated esp or install obse plugin that displays JP fonts for those who knows that language or it could be just used as resource for other mods discussed here.
Shops will start selling portable toilet and other things so you can piss/crap almost anywhere (both outdoor/indoor) but if guards see you do that you have to run away or pay a fine.
There's also an add-on that displays HUD bar (brown/yellow bar at left on the pic) for urine/feces not included in the original mod which I fetched on loda just before the site shutdown so I may upload it on mnty/somewhere if someone is interested.
Guess this mod is a bit tricky to use in non-JP game so as I wrote earlier, maybe kf/nif files could be used as resources for other mods?
Regarding credits, permission etc, all I could find in readme was "use freely" so there shouldn't be any problems.

My apologies if this mod has been already mentioned elsewhere here on LL (longtime member might know this mod as it existed since 2008 but it hasn't been updated for THREE years until mars 2013).

Eeeew! nasty!

Too bad I don't know (yet) how to edit the particle effect itself to make it more like a stream instead of the cartoonish 'burst of jellybeans' it originally is. I would love the effect to look like a real stream, complete with trickling and droplets. Forceful at first, slowly dying down later once the character is running dry.

The reason it looks that way is how the nif object for it was built. It actually is comprised of individual 'beans' that move due to the animation. It uses a fairly static nif texture as I recall; no timed transparency transition.

This is a limitation 'wall' of the technology Oblivion is built on, combined with how they created it for the limited hardware generally available to gamers, at the time of creating Oblivion.

Blender does have fluid physics, BUT with the sheer number of calculations required to be performed, every second, odds are it is not even remotely useable in-game. Add to that, that it would again need to be a generated, 'static' animation (counter intuitive misnomer, I know) or a set of them for in-game use. Dynamic in-game animations (an animation response based on elements/object position AND continued movements at the moment the animation is called, AND during it's entire cycle) is beyond Oblivion's game engine capabilities, AND most player's computers.

Not to totally burst anyone's bubble or creativity, for your stream concept, a nif could be made using a stream shaped object and then use Oblivion CS to have the nif texture transition from visible and opaque to transparent as it went through its complete animation cycle. I think it would still appear somewhat cartoonish though...

I've looked into this quite a bit when I did my LoversSpermSplash Revisted, comparing it to the 3d one, and what is in Dark Bloodline.

well, i can't read japanese could somebody please give me a little tutorial about how the mod work in the game, and maybe i should use a translator, but my computer do not recognize japanese words so i see lots of symbols instead.

That Atronach must be fearsome to confront for obvious reason (well, who wants to get near that thing) but would be awesome to include in some mod for surprise.

@Cobme

Unfortunately there's no specific motion or mesh for pissing (it's just same for both) so we can only wait and hope it will be done someday.

But at least here's the file for UnkoHUD.

Hmm,,,I was going to write a short/simple tutorial but it didn't work out so well as description was getting longer than I thought and was too lazy to finish it.

To make things easier here's omod I made before so just activate it on obmm then follow the instruction below.

Requirements for this mod is Oblivion v1.2.0416 and OBSE v18.4 or higher.

Wait...I think I've forgotten one thing. After the mod is installed, open unko.ini(data/ini/unko/) then find "set zzKQ.modelPath to 0" and change value 0 to 32 (and don't forget to save).

1. now start oblivion with testunko.esp enabld.

2. run to thoronir's shop in icmarket and buy those items circled in red

(the icon for potion/bottle in the pic is from another mod so your icon is probably different)

post-22611-0-43577400-1376696467_thumb.png

post-22611-0-68205600-1376696487_thumb.png

3. press 'T' and wait 2 or 3 hours then go find some place where people can't see you (could be anywhere if no one is around)

4. drop portable toilet and piece of crumbled paper.

5. in 1st person view, stay near portable toilet then activate the piece of crumbled paper and a menu will popup.

6. click on 5th line to piss, 6th to crap and 7th for both.

post-22611-0-69545300-1376696837_thumb.png

7. the view switches to free camera mode in 3rd person view and you have few seconds to mess with it while player character is pissing/crapping.

8. When finished, you can pickup the portable toilet while in sneak mode.

(urine potion will appear on ground after pissing and poop after crapping)

9. optionally you can even pickup the urine bottle/poop then run to a shop/inn and sell it as ingredients lol.

(no icon for poop so normal food icon is used here)

post-22611-0-16918800-1376696512_thumb.png

Full translation is beyond my ability so i'll leave that to someone with better skill but now you know how basic function works.

As for UnkoHUD, just unzip and install the files then load a savegame.

Need Elys Pluggy HUD so download it and rename OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll if you don't have it yet.

That Atronach must be fearsome to confront for obvious reason (well, who wants to get near that thing) but would be awesome to include in some mod for surprise.

@Cobme
Unfortunately there's no specific motion or mesh for pissing (it's just same for both) so we can only wait and hope it will be done someday.

Hmm,,,I was going to write a short/simple tutorial but it didn't work out so well as description was getting longer than I thought and was too lazy to finish it.
To make things easier here's omod I made before so just activate it on obmm then follow the instruction below.

Wait...I think I've forgotten one thing. After the mod is installed, open unko.ini(data/ini/unko/) then find "set zzKQ.modelPath to 0" and change value 0 to 32 (and don't forget to save).

(the icon for potion/bottle in the pic is from another mod so your icon is probably different)

3. press 'T' and wait 2 or 3 hours then go find some place where people can't see you (could be anywhere if no one is around)

5. in 1st person view, stay near portable toilet then activate the piece of crumbled paper and a menu will popup.

7. the view switches to free camera mode in 3rd person view and you have few seconds to mess with it while player character is pissing/crapping.

9. optionally you can even pickup the urine bottle/poop then run to a shop/inn and sell it as ingredients lol.

Full translation is beyond my ability so i'll leave that to someone with better skill but now you know how basic function works.
Need Elys Pluggy HUD so download it and rename OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll if you don't have it yet.

Keep us posted about this mod. :D

@Cobme

but the collar, the manure tool,  the...¿rock? and all the rest of stuff included in the mod, they do something?

umn. some noob modding question.

---

How does a modder spawn an item, Directly right under actor position?

Since placeatme script cause bloated save game and is a taboo on every modding to be used as dynamic spawn script.

Sorry, if emily asked in wrong thread.

But she need to know the safe way to spawn item at an actor.

placeatme can still be used safely. only if make the script detect that spawn and later disable it from game again. To many placeatme will cause savegame bloating.

The way they usually spawn npc is by adding in to a cell and use resurrect and moveto command then when the npc dies it will be moved back to orginal cell and script will be looping again etc..

But item i don't really know.

Found this on Shy uploader QUITE some time ago..... Pretty interesting, needless to say.

Maybe a talented individual could repurpose some of the contents in this file to fit some basic needs.

attachicon.gif2.gif

Picture very related.

Hmmm what this mod is supposed to be?, at the first sight I thought it was an added animation for Basic personal hygiene.

attachicon.gif2.gif

Picture very related.

These pics are pretty cool. I think maybe these kf files can be used to replace sit idle & sneak idle poses?

attachicon.gif2.gif

Picture very related.

These pics are pretty cool. I think maybe these kf files can be used to replace sit idle & sneak idle poses?

Talking about sitting idles, do somebody know how to add those animations to the Construction set, and replace the standard sitting animation for outhouses and toilets in the BPH

post-191006-0-35295200-1377103454_thumb.gif that is the sitting or shitting animation, the readme file says that this must be registered in the CS.

I am trying but i am just don't know ho to do it... too NOOB to understand how the program works.

@DrN

Shouldn't be any problems there I guess.

Btw, UnkoHUD is based on LoversAphrodisia HUD so changing bar's width, height and positions is same if you know where to look in ini.

I've placed it directly under Aphrodisia HUD in my game.

And dude, here's a bit more info for you and for others as well who is interested in the mod.

But some of the descriptions in readme is too vague, short or abstract so I'm not really sure how to use them for some items.

Shops selling items (copied/pasted directly from readme).

Anvil      - Lelles' Quality Merchandise

Bravil     - The Fair Deal

Bruma      - Novaroma

Cheydinhal - Borba's Goods and Stores

Chorrol    - Northern Goods and Trade

ICMarket   - The Copious Coinpurse

Leyawiin   - Best Goods and Guarantees

Skingrad   - Colovian Traders

Brief description of items (Dropped items can be picked up in sneak mode).

[ おむつ ] Diaper - Used automatically in emergencies (if you forgot to defecate).

[ ManureTool ] - Tool for giving manure to target(plants?). Manure must be prepared with night soil in manure vat.

[ Portable toilet ] - For indoor or outdoor use with toilet paper.

[ ちり紙 ] Toilet paper - When not carrying portable toilet, you can use it near tree or grass (or plants?) in outdoor (use portable toilet for indoor use).

[ ちり紙Box ] - Box of toilet paper. Hotkey it and pressing the key drops one toilet paper to ground.

[ エチケット袋(空) ] Etiquette bag(empty) i.e. empty feces bag (something like a motion sickness bag) - Used automatically in emergencies (if you forgot to defecate). After it's used, it changes to a potion (but still with same name) and is placed in 'Potions' section of inventory. Using special tongs (misc<->potion)  on it converts it to throwable feces bag bomb. Hotkey it then press the key at desired direction and the bag will fly forward and land with exploding sound (but the mesh is missing in-game). And watch out where you throw it. If it lands and explodes in middle of a large crowd, they'll get stained with feces and start attacking you as you can see on the pic. NICE WEAPON lol.

post-22611-0-68028400-1377155875_thumb.png

[ 空の瓶 ] Empty flask - Used automatically in emergencies (if you forgot to urinate).

[ 特殊なTongs(misc<->potion) ] Special tongs(misc<->potion) - Converts full feces bag to throwable feces bag bomb. Clicking on tong opens new window so drop the bag there. 

[ 特殊なTongs(potion<->ingredients) ] Special tongs(potion<->ingredients) - Converts 'full feces bag' to a few usable ingredients and amount you get depends on size of the feces. Clicking on tong opens new window so drop the bag there. 

[ 浣腸 ] Enema - Makes npc to defecate. (Look enema spell below for more description).

If you have none of the items above and reach limit(100%) you'll shit in your pants and lose some amounts of personality (a spell effect called engacho will be applied which you can cure at shrine etc).

So bring with you enough toilet papers(or box) and portable toilet on long adventures or you're gonna stink like hell.You've been warned :)

(It's time to go find a place to dump when the player character get green tint and start reeking as limit is nearing)

post-22611-0-69685700-1377155815_thumb.png

About spells.

[ 浣腸(他) ] Enema(NPC) - You need to buy enema item to make this spell work. Cast on target NPC and he/she will defecate on the spot or nearby bush (Spell added automatically to inventory. You gotta try this spell! Gave me a good laugh when I casted it on a guard and he rushed to nearest bush to take a crap.)

post-22611-0-35945300-1377155770_thumb.png

post-22611-0-60247200-1377155834_thumb.png

post-22611-0-37596400-1377155798_thumb.png

[ 肥だめ召還魔法 ] Summon manure vat - Drop some ingredient to ground then grab it and put it inside the vat. Activate the vat and you'll get some night soil (Not added to Inventory. Sold somewhere?).

According to readme this mod seems to be incompatible with following mods.

* Deadly Reflex 5

* Reneer's Guard Overhaul

* Natural_Vegetation_200%_by_Max_Tael

* Herbalism

* Any mod that modifies stagger and recoil motion.

* Any mod that forces character to sleep without using wait/sleep menu.

* Any mod that use RemoveAllItems on NPC.

This mod is old so there might be lots of new incompatible mods out there.

And finally, I noticed that after casting enema spell on NPCs, they sometimes randomly run around the streets for no apparent reason and on two occasions the player character's crapping animation looped forever which I couldn't find a solution for and had to reload an older savefile because the latest savefile had that looping thing reproduced 100% how scary.

These peculiar behaviour makes me feel uneasy about this mod so I suggest you don't save after using this enema spell and only use it for fun.

Although I'm currently playing with this mod enabled, I only use basic urinate/defecate function and nothing else to prevent any problems that might arise so please keep those things in mind if anyone decides to use/test the mod.