1 hour ago, Porterro41 said:

Is there any way to make the player character pee, or is it exclusive to NPCs and followers?

Yes, there are about 10 animations in pairs and NPCs,
but takes control over the behavior of all surrounding NPCs - in dynamics, which can lead to problems with different mods and controlling the behavior of other NPCs.

I don't have the mod installed and don't know how it works. I put the esp in my game folder and checked it.

I thought you get the spell when you start the game the first time after you installed the Mod.   Then it is in your spell inventory

Or you activate the pee girl. Yes her name is Pee girl. In ICWaterfrontTheBloatedFloat or outside. She has a script that add the spell to player when you activate her.

Or you use the console

Player.addspell xx00E2A2

or

player.addspell aaaPiTarget2

! replaxer the xx with the load order ID in your game (check the Mod manager  or in game open the console and click on the Pee girl, her first 2 numbers are the Load order ID ) !

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

I don't have the mod installed and don't know how it works. I put the esp in my game folder and checked it.

I thought you get the spell when you start the game the first time after you installed the Mod.   Then it is in your spell inventory

Or you activate the pee girl. Yes her name is Pee girl. In ICWaterfrontTheBloatedFloat or outside. She has a script that add the spell to player when you activate her.

Or you use the console

Player.addspell xx00E2A2

or

player.addspell aaaPiTarget2

! replaxer the xx with the load order ID in your game (check the Mod manager  or in game open the console and click on the Pee girl, her first 2 numbers are the Load order ID ) !

Got it to work! Thank you!