Anybody have the Oblivion Sex system?

the hot link is here:https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46577

but there used to be this mod on the nexus called "Oblivion Sex System" but it's been hidden for years and I lost my copy of the mod when a storage drive failed.

I tried the way back machine, but it wanted me to login to view/download the file and I can't find a mirror anywhere. Was wondering if someone else had it.

3 minutes ago, Sladen2019 said:

I dont have it, but the person seems to ba active on Nexusmods. You should send them a PM if you are unable to get it here.

I looked at goranga's profile and IDK the last message/forum post was in 2014 and that doesn't sound very active to me.

I tried to send a dm just in case asking if they had a bulk zip of their mods uploaded somewhere, but it says I'm only allowed to send zero messages per day.

Though that may be because I legit just made an account here like a hour ago- and just to ask if anyone had the mod.Maybe an anti spam thing idk.

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

Goranga's Sey System. He stopped the project. I had one old version but is was not the latest version (bugs inside. I don't know if I still have the file)

Then he stopped and delete the Mod.

Because we have Lovers with much more features and abilities.

see also here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/30309-adult-mods/

If you do still have the file and wouldn't mind reuploading it somewhere so I can download it I'd be extremely thankful.

I do not want lovers in my game. There is a lot of "bloat" and additional files that go into installing it.

I prefer Goranga's mod because it's basic, to the point, and doesn't require all the bloatware that Lovers dose.

I find it a very creative way of offending them I might add, to call Lovers and its dependencies bloatwares. Though not that I don't understand what you were trying to say by that. I'd rather put it "feature-rich and extendable".

Archived