NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

On 3/21/2021 at 7:01 PM, ReelJoeyHere said:

I'm having problems making the bottom texture match the skin texture, could I get some help?

20210321173816_1.jpg

20210321173807_1.jpg

Nude Undies Edit.zip 1.61 MB · 133 downloads

I do not have the means to mess around with it atm, but, try doing something with your _s map. I know there's a lot going on there vertice wise probably, but the _s is part of the issue with the heavy gloss I think.

On 4/25/2021 at 12:54 PM, delpo said:

Since this thread is basically dead, I'll just ask.  Is Ninja Gaiden similar to Nioh?

If you're talking gameplay wise, no. 
Ninja Gaiden, if we're talking about the re-releases coming in, is a very fast paced game. Ryu Hayabusa has no stamina bar to worry about and is vastly more agile than your Main Character in Nioh will ever be. Even with his superior skills the game can be punishing to new players. I've found my first time playing the first Ninja Gaiden having to start the game all over when I got to literally the final boss because I was low on health with no currency and no heals left.
But it's a fun series really looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I ran into some mod conflicts, had to remove all save the nude body.  Panties were glitching for some reason.  Also not sure if his mod caused it, but my demon form has a blank spot on the crotch where the panties normally are.

I appreciate the hard work he's done, so now I'm going to do my work on seeing how I can fix his texture to my liking :D

8 hours ago, delpo said:

Damn, that's a really thick bush.  Hoping for a shaved version eventually.  Still great though!

Copy & paste

[TextureOverridePubicHair]
hash = 04148a2e
handling = skip

;ps-t0 = Resource_PubicHair_t0
;ps-t1 = Resource_PubicHair_t1
;ps-t3 = Resource_PubicHair_t3

;vb0 = ResourcePubicHair_vb
;ib = ResourcePubicHair_ib

;drawindexed = auto

into body2.ini

Was finally able to get very close on custom skintone, but man what a pain LOL.  I hope some texture modders like Mawpius make their own version this, I liked his nipple textures alot better.  This for sure has a softer look, but its waay harder to line up :D

image.thumb.png.bf77bfb0a89c316af9b8bd948e07128b.png

11 minutes ago, Silvist said:

Was finally able to get very close on custom skintone, but man what a pain LOL.  I hope some texture modders like Mawpius make their own version this, I liked his nipple textures alot better.  This for sure has a softer look, but its waay harder to line up :D

image.thumb.png.bf77bfb0a89c316af9b8bd948e07128b.png

I think mawpius in nexus is batteryjar of loverslab. Hope more mods came out of this new body replacer

@TheAwesomeOne - Yea see my above post, I had to remove all mods on my mod folder.  Something was causing a conflict, and I also had to use the mod option to reload all mods.  Not the standard f10 command, forgot which it was.  I was using the thicker thigh mod, and it wasn't behaving well.

From the looks of yours it looks to be using another skin texture, probably from a skin wrap mod.  All I can suggest is either back up your mod folder, and only put the new body into your mod folder.  Then when your in the game one by one, try to put another mod folder in and hit f10 to see if it causes the issue.  That'll be the only way to narrow down the issue, if its actual a mod conflict.  

9 hours ago, Silvist said:

@TheAwesomeOne - Yea see my above post, I had to remove all mods on my mod folder.  Something was causing a conflict, and I also had to use the mod option to reload all mods.  Not the standard f10 command, forgot which it was.  I was using the thicker thigh mod, and it wasn't behaving well.

From the looks of yours it looks to be using another skin texture, probably from a skin wrap mod.  All I can suggest is either back up your mod folder, and only put the new body into your mod folder.  Then when your in the game one by one, try to put another mod folder in and hit f10 to see if it causes the issue.  That'll be the only way to narrow down the issue, if its actual a mod conflict.  

when do i hit the F10 reloaded all the mods do i hit it at the main menu of the title screen?

@TheAwesomeOne - Anywhere when your in the game.  You can see the commands that the mod enablers gives by hitting f1.  So control+alt+f10 i believe is the complete reload of mods.  That's what I had to do to fix my issues.

Normally I do f10 when i'm in either my hut looking at character creation or the dojo.  Just so I can see if something works or not.

6 hours ago, Silvist said:

@TheAwesomeOne - Anywhere when your in the game.  You can see the commands that the mod enablers gives by hitting f1.  So control+alt+f10 i believe is the complete reload of mods.  That's what I had to do to fix my issues.

Normally I do f10 when i'm in either my hut looking at character creation or the dojo.  Just so I can see if something works or not.

it worked i finally got it thanks Nio2.1.thumb.jpg.531206d728c165e7d6b20d5278097009.jpg