SL Defeat "Add-on"

View File

Sexlab Defeat "Add-on"

1506052770_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_05.28-16_42_41.90(2).thumb.png.100a2f2a5985d7c0b6ecf664c18c3507.png

Is compatible with the LE or SE version

I take no credit for the making of the mod SL Defeat, all of the amazing work for SL Defeat was done by Goubo

Description

This is a dialog Add-on for SL Defeat that adds Follower Aware Dialog to the combat rape

What this adds

More PC rape aware dialog

Not so easy to talk/bribe your way out of a surrender

Dialog that is aware of the following followers:  

Aela the Huntress (Was already part of Defeat, just remove the condition of faction Silverhand)

Uthgerd the Unbroken

Erik the Slayer

Jenassa
Marcurio
Lydia
Jordis the Sword Maiden
Ria
Mjoll
J'Zargo
Vilkas
Cicero
Sven
Annekke

Installation

Since this is technically not a Add-on, but an overwrite instead, it will not add a additional ESP file to your game

SL Defeat and its requirements 

Install SL Defeat first, then overwrite the ESP with the file from this addition, unzip and drop the file in or install with mod manager and click yes to overwrite

FAQ:

Is this compatible with the SE version?

Yes this is a esp only file so download the SE version and then overwrite with this esp

My game crashed after I installed this mod, why?

No it didnt, its a dialog change, think before making a dumb statement

Will you do more dialog?

Possibly yes, we will see what time I have

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/28/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SL Defeat
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Very cool little additions to the Defeat dialogues (just from checking them out in TES5Edit).  More variety is always good, and I think I saw a few lines that may pick up custom or unlisted followers based on class and sex.

Just to double check - I assume this patch is based on Defeat 5.3.5 and not one of the unofficial "fix" versions floating around?

11 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Very cool little additions to the Defeat dialogues (just from checking them out in TES5Edit).  More variety is always good, and I think I saw a few lines that may pick up custom or unlisted followers based on class and sex.

Just to double check - I assume this patch is based on Defeat 5.3.5 and not one of the unofficial "fix" versions floating around?

Yes, I have not seen any of the "Fixed" versions, this is from the version that is listed on the description page, and thank you

41 minutes ago, thexelx said:

Can I ask where you found the unofficial fixes?

No clue - I don't use them and have no need for them, as 5.3.5 has worked just fine for me for a long time.  I had just seen them mentioned on occasion in the Defeat support thread.

2 hours ago, A random name said:

Would you be willing to do other mods that modify defeat? Mainly surrender dialogues, Like one that allows you to become a slave through SD+ or just other options to gameplay

Thank you for asking in such a kind manner, seriously that is rare nowadays, but I had a few free hours yesterday, and now I am back to work 14 hours days :), If the time does arrive for me to sit down for a bit and do that, I will give it a try

I have been playing around a little trying to learn ct and tes5.  thought I would build upon what you did for my personal just to see if I could do it.  But was wondering where the variable name(unused) comes from as for each have a different number.  I wanted to make a addon for illia and a few others but don't know what to put there or if it is automatically added from CT.  Thanks for your time.  

10 minutes ago, ptasockinit said:

I have been playing around a little trying to learn ct and tes5.  thought I would build upon what you did for my personal just to see if I could do it.  But was wondering where the variable name(unused) comes from as for each have a different number.  I wanted to make a addon for illia and a few others but don't know what to put there or if it is automatically added from CT.  Thanks for your time.  

Demo.thumb.jpg.5e0e840e1e8303d1d3332a4edd78580c.jpg

So the easiest way to add someone in this is open DefeatPlayerQuest

Once the quest is open click on Player Dialog tab

then click DefeatMiscBranch

Then DefeatCollateralComments

You will now be in the area of where to comments are for the followers, Scroll down to the very last comment, right click and choose "Copy", this will duplicate tha comment.

Then double click the duplicated comment and you will see what I have in the image above.

Now go to the condition that you can see circled in the picture and change that actor name to the name of the follower you would like to add, there will be a drop down menu

Once you have chosen that actor then double click on the actually dialog in the same window and change that to what you want the aggressor to say

Click Ok in the bottom right once you are done, and save the plugin and the actor will be added

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Demo.thumb.jpg.5e0e840e1e8303d1d3332a4edd78580c.jpg

So the easiest way to add someone in this is open DefeatPlayerQuest

Once the quest is open click on Player Dialog tab

then click DefeatMiscBranch

Then DefeatCollateralComments

You will now be in the area of where to comments are for the followers, Scroll down to the very last comment, right click and choose "Copy", this will duplicate tha comment.

Then double click the duplicated comment and you will see what I have in the image above.

Now go to the condition that you can see circled in the picture and change that actor name to the name of the follower you would like to add, there will be a drop down menu

Once you have chosen that actor then double click on the actually dialog in the same window and change that to what you want the aggressor to say

Click Ok in the bottom right once you are done, and save the plugin and the actor will be added

That I got down what I was I guess trying to ask is when I look in tes5 it shows 4 set of numbers and letters under the get vmquest.  all the other ones youve added have them but when I did Illia it was just 00 00 00 00 instead of like 2D 7C 08 3C if that makes any sense.  Sorry if I am being a pain.  Just don't know if the one I made was suppose to have those there or not and if it is where do they come from?

2 hours ago, ptasockinit said:

That I got down what I was I guess trying to ask is when I look in tes5 it shows 4 set of numbers and letters under the get vmquest.  all the other ones youve added have them but when I did Illia it was just 00 00 00 00 instead of like 2D 7C 08 3C if that makes any sense.  Sorry if I am being a pain.  Just don't know if the one I made was suppose to have those there or not and if it is where do they come from?

not sure at all, did you save and reload to see if the numbers changed, also did you checjkt he right flags in the dialog, random, sat goodbye, has lipfile?

On 5/28/2019 at 11:20 PM, thexelx said:

Can I ask where you found the unofficial fixes?

The unofficial fixes are in the defeat thread somewhere, sorry can't remember which page I saw them on.   

There were two versions Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018) and Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 Bane Version 2.

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

The unofficial fixes are in the defeat thread somewhere, sorry can't remember which page I saw them on.   

There were two versions Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018) and Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 Bane Version 2.

good to know, thank you

10 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:24 PM, Nepro said:

Which one is SSE version? Wrye Bash shows all three to have Old Plugin Header Version.

its only a esp file so can be used in le or se

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 1:54 PM, xyzxyz said:

The enemies accept the deal to spare the player and use the follower only but after the first sex with the follower they still rape the player. Something is wrong.

nothing is wrong that is all part of defeats original mod, all this did is dialog changes as it says in the description

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, xyzxyz said:

What is the differences between the files? The DLC version has lines for Serana maybe?

yes

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, shiagwen said:

Hi, have you ever tried to compile a script in defeat ? if so sucessfully, pleae tell me which sources are missing compared to normal mod compile. thanks

I havent compiled any, just added some dialog with conditions